Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So..

edited May 2014 in General
When did this game become about finding the raunchiest profile pic possible?

I have to be careful opening SK at work because of some the sector banners or profile pictures.

Comments

• 2 rounds ago meadows had a giant dong in her sector banner. What sectors are you talking about?
  • None off the top of my head, just in past rounds (and I believe some in this round) there have been some that are NSFW
  • Hey now, I didn't put it there. That was multis.

MULTIS DID IT! MULTIS!
  • It's the D meadows wish she gets but doesn't since she nasty ):
  • ::facepalm::

Dankula...this is the internet 2014, not 1994....try to work on your funny before posting that weak sauce.
  • When did this game become about finding the raunchiest profile pic possible?

I have to be careful opening SK at work because of some the sector banners or profile pictures.
    In prefs there is an option to turn off banners and pics. You don't miss anything by having them off

• Except the people who have banners and pics that don't suck.
  • some examples would be nice
  • Everyone please stop doing this thing I cannot reference or provide proof of anyone doing

Kthnx
  • Wasn't meant to be funny it was meant to put meadows down
  • edited May 2014
    I'm at work (if you didn't get that from the first post). I will satisfy your needs of knowing what offends me when I get home.

Quickly looking.. 1:7.
  • Count, I wouldn't take that. He finds you guys offensive.
  • Wasn't meant to be funny it was meant to put meadows down
    Careful, I wouldn't wake the dragon :)
  • I don't even know who this person is :-/ :-/ :-/
  • i think 1:17 is way more offensive
  • My banner is tasteful. Who doesn't like beautiful breasts???
  • I don't even know who this person is :-/ :-/ :-/
    Some tard who thinks he's someone special b.c he licks arsons ass
  • I was going to adopt him as my red headed step child but he ruined that.
  • Did he miss a spot?
  • edited May 2014
    *shrugs*
    I just hit people who's avi's offend me.

Actually, I plan to make all my hits in the sectors from the offensively named alliance. Eventually they'll prolly KT me.
  • Hey now, I didn't put it there. That was multis.

MULTIS DID IT! MULTIS!
    I just spit milk everywhere. Funny shit
  • Did he miss a spot?
    Yes.
  • edited May 2014
    I'm at work (if you didn't get that from the first post). I will satisfy your needs of knowing what offends me when I get home.

Quickly looking.. 1:7.
    I think that sector banner is appropriate, given the alliance name its representing.
    I think the artist, for art-sake, restricted his use of other, more shocking symbolism, to keep from offending the righteous, right wing bible bashers.
    In my opinion, it lacks a certain visual potency.
    In saying that though... NICE NAWTS!
  • the giant dick was fucking hilarious, Ron and I decided to give meadows ultimate power and she went crazy, made the inactive multi vsl, who deleted all the threads and somehow got SL and put up a giant cock photo lol was great
  • i think 1:17 is way more offensive
    indeed, not enough abs in tht banner