Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Liverpool had one job to do

edited May 2014 in General
And they messed it up by drawing with wat was it crystal palace?

And now man city won against villa 4 nil...

I really thought liverpool could win...shame on u

Comments

• *Grabs popcorn*
  • *waits for lynog rage*
  • the EPL this season has been a story about four teams doing everything humanly possible to NOT win the title, it seems like man city is the team least capable of fucking themselves over.
  • drawing at palace wasnt where we messed up, getting beat by Chelsea is what cost us, regardless its been an amazing season and the reds are on the up and up. Well done to City if they win it, you get what you deserve over 38 games and if they do win it and it looks like they will, then they deserved to win it. Simple as that really.

If you cant take defeat on the chin you will never win anything.
  • fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • I would of loved to of seen Liverpool win it over chelsea and man city but if man city pull this off hats off to them really they deserve it
  • On another note well done to sunderland who won their last 4 matches and even drew against man city to come out of the relegation zone

go ki
  • drawing at palace wasnt where we messed up, getting beat by Chelsea is what cost us, regardless its been an amazing season and the reds are on the up and up. Well done to City if they win it, you get what you deserve over 38 games and if they do win it and it looks like they will, then they deserved to win it. Simple as that really.

If you cant take defeat on the chin you will never win anything.

Wise words from a kid whose response to getting his ass whooped is sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming lelelelelele
  • You arent a sports fan if you cant accept defeat... crying foul over losses just makes you a bandwagon fan.
  • The days are long gone since i supported 1 team in the epl

well i kinda stopped since 2004 but regardless i kinda wanted to see liverpool win this time around mainly due to the hype thats surrounding gerrard and all and kinda felt sympathy for him cos he practically gave his life to liverpool and hasnt won the league in 14 bloody years

• The days are long gone since i supported 1 team in the epl

well i kinda stopped since 2004 but regardless i kinda wanted to see liverpool win this time around mainly due to the hype thats surrounding gerrard and all and kinda felt sympathy for him cos he practically gave his life to liverpool and hasnt won the league in 14 bloody years

fuck Gerrard, we the paying fans havent won it for 24 years, the one and only thing that has evaded us, i dont buy into the whole "he deserves a league medal" bollocks. If he hasnt been in a team good enough to win it then he doesnt deserve to win it.

Iam prety confident it will come in the next couple of years though, this new manager of ours has something really special about him. I would be shocked if we didnt win everything in football under him if hes around long enough.
  • were in the champions league next year, thats all that matters ;) win that shit again, with champion league spots comes champions leagues players. The squad will only get better
  • Wth is liverdrool?

:D

• fuck Gerrard, we the paying fans havent won it for 24 years, the one and only thing that has evaded us, i dont buy into the whole "he deserves a league medal" bollocks. If he hasnt been in a team good enough to win it then he doesnt deserve to win it.

Iam prety confident it will come in the next couple of years though, this new manager of ours has something really special about him. I would be shocked if we didnt win everything in football under him if hes around long enough.
    BR will have learned alot about the team this season, and more so about himself. He does have them playing amazing attacking football but needs to be a little bit more aware of defencive needs and how to shore up a game when the tide turns - Palace away being the prime example.

Still alot to do in getting the right players in during the summer cos the squad is basically 12-14 players he trusts and the new signings have been flops so far.

Still an incredible season.

• Still in England...

• That's how dumb they are.
  • losing right now against the magpies gg
  • That's how dumb they are.
  • What makes me laugh is that Liverpool will fuck up more in the league next season with CL football. They will fall out of top four again.