Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Round Suggestions

edited May 2014 in General
So, usually people make su ggestions and bcart does the complete opposite. So this time I'm goingbto try an use some reverse psychology and see how far it gets.

#Bcartfall

Please increase F&W attack times by 30%, DW goons to 100% Off and Mysti to a -50% attack bonus and -50% Attack time. Ty, your friendly neighborhood King Theoden.

Comments

• I'm going to say add an Ice planet type with +30% defense, +20% research efficiency and +10% unit cost
  • I'm going to say add an Ice planet type with +30% defense, +20% research efficiency and +10% unit cost
    Also name is Iceland xKTx

@Bcartfall
    Also name is Iceland xKTx

@Bcartfall
    I endorse this

• Let's add a planet that doesn't have any time, so you can attack endlessly, but goons got 30% more.
  • Sending overkill should reduce return times...

I mean, i'll take a lot less time to steal the land and resources if i send 2x more offense than i have to...
  • Hey, I like that shit
  • Or....use real life logic the more troops you send longer it takes less troops shorter
  • A Black Lagoon pt that has a special "creature" fighter of 7/2 at 600 base unit cost. Also hydro power plants that are in between nuclear and fusion. +20% attack times and +10% building costs
  • No way it takes longer...if the entire US populaiption storms into mexico, they'll take less time to conquer it than if only the state polices did it....
  • Ok.... short incurssions in enemy territory ysually take less time from a military campaign then large mobilizations. It takes longer for a large army to go and come then a small force due to a myriad of reasons
  • No way it takes longer...if the entire US populaiption storms into mexico, they'll take less time to conquer it than if only the state polices did it....
    "return time"

"return"

• Return time starts the moment they leave and ends the moment they return.
  • Count the entire time they're not home...
  • children, children....
  • I think it would be quite cool if you could have a secondary planet type with half the advantages/disadvantages. I.e. a mountainous terra form. (mount with +7.5% to max research -5% income +25% research effect) Good income but not bad for attack. Allows each person to have a little more choice so everyone's not the same.

Oceanic could use a boost and dw could use a re-structuring. Many options but maybe -40% goon cost -20% LT/LD cost +25% offense -25% pop. Makes anti-turtling a little less potent and allows people to build slightly more solid. A military planet type.
  • How about a Nerd PT...
    Scisors have the added bonus of having a 1 point defensive value, by weakening the offensive strength of the attacker with boredom .

• nice! It'd be cool if sci could have some military value. Or be disbanded into a 2/4 (2 attack 4 defense)
  • Smoking Crack in a basement nets you 1 Mayoral vote per hoot #RobFord
  • yes sir.

What really needs to be done is different bonuses for the different servers. fw wins every round on s2 whereas tf seems op on s1 where fw is perhaps even weak. Mystic is another works on s1 not so much on s2.
  • So something with oceanic and ill be happy