Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To douche, or not.. to douche

edited April 2014 in General
Short story even shorter:

I made a grab on a KD that was under defended. 4400 land, with only 12000 lgoons & 12000 tanks defending him.

This KD is 2k land less then me (far from a bash). Do you make the two grabs that you can take, or just hit once to be respectful?

Note however, those grabs broke no universal rules. Is it a douchebag move, or does anyone here remember how vicious sk used to be?

Discuss

Comments

• Borderline case, but:
    Are you a douche? Yes
    Will you offend the SL? Yes, he will probably see it as a bash even though the kd was in your range with no regard to his def units. He's no AT.
    Would I have done it? No.
  • Its a douchebag move with this many players. (5 years ago I'd say fck it tap him till he's dead)

I'd single tap him and send him a mesg
    if he is an idiot Id hit him again.
    If a decent guy, Id let him be
  • Yup, got a threatening message from the sl seconds after it happened. Oh well, let the retal come, Ill just hit again for each "retal" that he thinks he can dish out.
  • You're only a douche if you triple that, even then I'd still do it ;-).
  • edited April 2014
    Yeah, got hit by an AT shortly after.

April 15, 03:15:40Our brave kingdom Wrath Of Bunnies (1:2) attacked AFGHANISTAN (2:8) and conquered436 planets.
    April 15, 03:16:20Our brave kingdom Wrath Of Bunnies (1:2) attacked AFGHANISTAN (2:8) and conquered353 planets.
    April 15, 04:45:38Our kingdom Wrath Of Bunnies (1:2) bravely defended against Jackamonkey (1:13) and lost722 planets.

Let the gammesss begin! MORTAL COMBAT I've been massing soldiers all day, will have 100k by 12 hours. Mwahaha
  • The rohan has returned
  • I'm F&W lol. But as I said, 100k soldiers are almost ready. I'm not playin round
  • Thought this was going to be a thread about vaginal hygiene. I am disappoint.
  • that kingdom has been garbage all round. his SL is a huge twatwaffle as well.

i vote uni KT
  • that kingdom has been garbage all round. his SL is a huge twatwaffle as well.

i vote uni KT
    where the hell have you been hiding mate ? :)
  • i've had school, moving my father to another state and being a raid leader on wow piled on top of a new girlfriend and the weather finally getting nice...its been a pretty busy time lately. i'm sure you want to have your say about Arsenal taking a nose dive though, so continue.
  • i've had school, moving my father to another state and being a raid leader on wow piled on top of a new girlfriend and the weather finally getting nice...its been a pretty busy time lately. i'm sure you want to have your say about Arsenal taking a nose dive though, so continue.
    i dont want to say a single thing about it, i think you finally realized how silly you sounded and now you seem more humble, if you manage to be top again next season at anytime mate just dont start chatting best midfield in the world and we are good.
  • Borderline case, but:
    Are you a douche? Yes
    Will you offend the SL? Yes, he will probably see it as a bash even though the kd was in your range with no regard to his def units. He's no AT.
    Would I have done it? No.
    Who's this guy that took my name from one round years ago?

• Maybe it's Michael Foucault after faking his own death and YOU'RE the name thief.
  • He's a douche nobody.
  • He's a douche nobody.
    You asked for opinions and you got it. Now I'm a douche?
  • Lol, I didn't ask of your personal opinion of me, only of the situation ;)
  • You wrote: "Is it a douchebag move, or does anyone here remember how vicious sk used to be?

If you make a douchebag move, you're a douche right? You created the situation.
  • Not really, I could have been speaking of a theoretical situation all together, totally absent of personal action. Thus elliminatingme from tge douchebag equation. :)
  • While its true and i like rohan you have a deuche side
  • :) it keeps the bitches at bay
  • Rohan is an integral part of every douchebag equation. He is the paterfamilias of douchebags.

• Aww, I wuv you too sci, sincerely of course :)