Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Being KT for hitting multi.

edited April 2014 in General
So red justice AL is lieing to all his alliance telling them I bashed someone and when he can't prove it he says I am being it foe hitting Wooble 1:5 who is a multi with his "wife" right below him even tho I have proff of them IP+ interaction. Whoever Red Justice AL is your a sorry excuse for a leader.

Comments

• 1:5 is a bunch of crying bitches.
  • That and that wobbaretard or whatever is a complete clueless moron.
  • I don't think anyone gave us an excuse, it just says kt.
  • Wobble is a multi with his wife's acct. I have IP + interaction from long before me or star was posted as KT. I believe hes the AL so hes coming after me because I rolled him fair once. Not to mention we got screwed by our first alliance left to sit by ourselves and he sees easy land so hes gonna KT me for it. I should just delete and let them waste 24hrs of PAs and fails.
  • K son I found out the truth. The AL asked me to join I said no so he is kting me. Sanguis Dues 1:14 is there AL I believe.
  • I will do everything in my power to bring them to justice.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bring them to justice, Cory!
  • You must be Hasu 1:18? To help your argument, Chococat is my fiance and its her first round. Normally, when I check my kd I remind her to do the same, so attacks or probes are usually done close to the same time. As far as interaction, its impossible for have "proof" assumptions perhaps. Any shared SoK or SoM are done through SFs, afs, or pm's, Just like you and everyone else.

Moving on, Your hit on me was unjustified. SteadyRockectship had attacked me and I hit him back, then you hit me. You made it uneven then things spiraled out of my control. Why you were made KT I'm unsure of but my money is on that its late game.
  • I have IP + interaction from you guys on both me and star long before either of us was posted as KT. That means your cheating and everyone in here will tell u u are. IP + interaction on a non KT is cheating.
  • Once I get on my comp in a hr I'll post the interaction of u trying to get my sok after hit nu failed so u had your wife doing or you did it with her acct. On mobile now so hard to post large amounts of probing.
  • Its not necessarily cheating as can be accidental but grey can't exist so yes broke rules
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bring them to justice, Cory!
  • Its not accidental. They tried to get sok. Failed so used other ACCTS pas to get.
  • That's true, and sometimes I ask for pas in alliance chat. Using sector/alliance mates to help get an SoK , sounds reasonable to me. I understand that you're upset, though.
  • Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Wobbuffet (1:5)
    April 12, 18:58:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Wobbuffet (1:5)
    April 12, 19:01:39 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Wobbuffet (1:5)
    April 12, 19:02:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chococat (1:5)
    April 12, 19:02:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    April 12, 19:05:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin
    April 12, 19:05:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    April 12, 19:06:08 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Chococat (1:5)

This was on the 12th, so a full 2 days before i was KT. Obviously interaction + Match
  • That's true, and sometimes I ask for pas in alliance chat. Using sector/alliance mates to help get an SoK , sounds reasonable to me. I understand that you're upset, though.
    Asking for PAs from alliance is 100% acceptable, using your wifes acct or your 2nd acct is not.

• That's pretty much cut and dry as far as multi'ing goes.
  • Ip+Interaction=death
  • LOL he said i can live if i promise not to hit anyone in his alliance rest of the round....
  • LOL he said i can live if i promise not to hit anyone in his alliance rest of the round....
    Not sure if you or hambriento wins biggest whiny pussy of the round, but I think you've just taken the lead with this shit
  • I have no problem dieing if its for a legit reason, but KTing me for hitting a decent size multi in your alliance is a BS reason.
    Not sure if you or hambriento wins biggest whiny pussy of the round, but I think you've just taken the lead with this shit
    Well... you were the biggest and def a pussy so... :-)
    You can call me many negative things legitimately pie, but a pussy is not one of them ;)

I've honestly never backed down in my life unless I was putting someone else at risk.
  • Kill all da multi
    You can call me many negative things legitimately pie, but a pussy is not one of them ;)

I've honestly never backed down in my life unless I was putting someone else at risk.

Nah.. I was talking about the pounding you take from all the dicks.
  • Oh okay then