Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn: Azalieo

13»

Comments

• QPR wut wut!
  • I LIKE THE DETROIT ARSENAL, BEST FORWARDS IN THE WORLD
  • At least Azalieo can admit he knows nothing about the sport. New fans in any sport tend to be the dumbest, so it's best to just belittle them until they know what's up.
  • It gets weird when people know everything about sports but are clueless about so much else. I start feeling sorry for them as they look to me for assurance that they are on the right track... yeah no stopped listening a long time ago I'm just staring through you now.
  • Best.Midfield.In.the.world
  • OH WHEN THE REDS, GO MARCHING IN, OH WHEN THE REDS GO MARCHING INNNNNN, I WANNA BE IN THAT NUMBER, OH WHEN THE REDS GO MARCHING IN!
  • Okay kids, lets not all grow up at once.
  • Growing up is just a bad part of speech everyone has a childish thing they hold onto
  • Growing up is just a bad part of speech everyone has a childish thing they hold onto
  • edited March 2014
    Gd result vs man city! We wont win the league so he needs to go all out in the fa cup now be realistic aza wenger is great he doesn't control what the players do on the pitch this isnt pes
  • edited April 2014
    Best.Midfield.In.the.world
    7 points clear. They were 7 points clear at one point...unbelievable jeff...
  • Its not even unbelievable though. It happens every single season, they always implode around Feb-March.

They all cry about injuries, but you can be your life that they will have massive injuries every season.

Im sure there physios are really butchers.
  • True story but you'd think that after they finally sorted out their transfer policy and actually LOOKED like contenders for once that they might get their act together

And it's a combination of having no depth (their bench is shocking compared to the other top 4) and yeah, I don't know what is up with that physio department but every player that goes there just breaks.

I know your lot will disagree but I want to see Everton come 4th simply for Martinez. I think he's an absolute class manager
  • Yeah wenger finally crumbled and spent some real money. On ozil who was been average at best, mainly just goes missing though. When they should of spent money on a striker and a def mid.

I would say they have more depth than us and were currently top. Outside of our starting 11 and maybe 2-3 others our squad depth is also shocking.

I was only saying to lynog before I would actually prefer to see Everton top 4 than arsenal. I like Martinez as a manager myself, plays some nice football. Also it would be hilarious to see arsenal fans cry, after all they pride themselves on them top 4 finish trophies.
  • I got nothing to say ... we was top for more days than anyone else ... just what a major fuck up we don't deserve Europe look forward to fa cup but I aint holding my breath
  • Where is Azalieo at? :D
  • Was shitting meself when United took the lead there lasted 1 minute tho hahah atleast them cunts can't win it now
  • I guess the man U vs Madrid game at UoM stadium sounds pretty awesome. I guess the tickets sold out pretty quickly.
  • dat everton choke doe
  • edited April 2014
    Honestly didn't expect Everton to lose at home last night

• If Tony pulis creates the same football at palace that he did at Stoke, I will be sick. Can't stand having another team who just kicks the shit out of everyone.

And I think the Man City draw was a lot more unexpected!
  • If Tony pulis creates the same football at palace that he did at Stoke, I will be sick. Can't stand having another team who just kicks the shit out of everyone.

i cant talk about it because our team isnt in that situation but, wouldnt you rather play like Stoke and stay in the prem every year than potentially go up and down all the time?

i cant talk about it because our team isnt in that situation but, wouldnt you rather play like Stoke and stay in the prem every year than potentially go up and down all the time?
    As a supporter if a team stuck in the championship, I'd definitely take their success. I respect the grit of their side, but it doesn't mean I have to like that crap.