Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn: Azalieo

Comments

• Tbh all this loose did was make the top 3 closer tbh im an arsenal fan allways has been I would rather Liverpool win than man city or chelsea we beat u u beat us we got u next Saturday again
  • Tbh all this loose did was make the top 3 closer tbh im an arsenal fan allways has been I would rather Liverpool win than man city or chelsea we beat u u beat us we got u next Saturday again
    it was more the fashion in which we beat one another though plus alot of Arsenal fans in here talking about being the best in the world a couple of weeks back. That was a well timed reality check.
  • We have a gd midfield but not the best yeah 1-0 would have looked better but a loose is a loose lol its funny suraez didnt score not sure uf he played was in work top teams never do well at old Trafford
  • We have a gd midfield but not the best yeah 1-0 would have looked better but a loose is a loose lol its funny suraez didnt score not sure uf he played was in work top teams never do well at old Trafford
    you been on the glue lastnight Joker? completely lost me here mate
  • every good team gets blown out from time to time, its the snowballing nature of sports. anyone who has ever actually played a sport can tell you that
  • every good team gets blown out from time to time, its the snowballing nature of sports. anyone who has ever actually played a sport can tell you that
    Does quizbowl count?
  • snowballing nature
    snowballing

• Happy 1000th game Arsene Wenger...

• Best.Midfield.In.The.World
  • gone awful quiet in here for some reason.....
  • Because hockey playoffs are coming close (puts up shield to deflect rotten vegetables being thrown at me)
  • Because hockey playoffs are coming close (puts up shield to deflect rotten vegetables being thrown at me)
    id like to agree with ye Cory but i dont think that is the reason :D
  • so i typically dont throw this out there because i have not been a fan very long and maybe i dont understand some kind of weird history thing, but, we need a new manager. like, in the worst way.
  • YOU WILL WORSHIP MEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • edited March 2014
    so i typically dont throw this out there because i have not been a fan very long and maybe i dont understand some kind of weird history thing, but, we need a new manager. like, in the worst way.
    what a load of bollocks. You have one of the greatest managers in premier league history, Your "best midfield in the world" shout is looking pretty silly right now isnt it. Like i told you it was when you first said it
  • now you are just proving yourself a troll
  • what?

more like proving we were right, arsenal have conceeded almost 20 goals in 3 games against the top 3 hahahahha

TOP MIDFIELD RIGHT THERE
  • we have 6 midfielders on the injured list, find me a team that could suffer that many injuries to their midfield and still be anywhere near the same caliber
    you are proving yourself absolutely clueless, name me a better manager than Wenger in the prem besides Mourinho. The man has single handedly built Arsenal into a money making machine. Winning allkinds along the way, the problem doesnt lie with the manager its with the under performing players
  • we have 6 midfielders on the injured list, find me a team that could suffer that many injuries to their midfield and still be anywhere near the same caliber
    Chelsea, Barca, Real Madrid, Man City. The list goes on. We have had tonnes of injuries ourselves all season and still spank everyone. Just stop writing what you think you know and actually do some homework on the matter.
    you are proving yourself absolutely clueless, name me a better manager than Wenger in the prem besides Mourinho. The man has single handedly built Arsenal into a money making machine. Winning allkinds along the way, the problem doesnt lie with the manager its with the under performing players

first you talk shit about how we havnt won in 9 years, then you say that we have a top tier coach. do you know anything about sports? like, at all?

first you talk shit about how we havnt won in 9 years, then you say that we have a top tier coach. do you know anything about sports? like, at all?
    i forgotten more than you will ever know, first you want your manager out now you say its injuries, make your mind up, Arsenal are not an elite team. Thats down to the players who are there, the best teams in the world dont get hammered every single time they play a good side.
  • Aza just tell them you don't even like footie, tell them you are pumped about the Stanley cup playoffs!
  • Aza just tell them you don't even like footie, tell them you are pumped about the Stanley cup playoffs!
    my team isnt making the playoffs, so not very exciting
  • failing on all fronts ey, hahahahaha.
  • Go on then Aza, what's your new shitty insight? Because I know plenty of clubs would kill to have Arsene Wenger in charge for 1000 games.

Your club is just bottlers. The invincibles are gone and you can't handle it. Arsenal cannot complete a season, cannot handle the pressure.
  • talking about the invincibles means nothing to me, that was 4 years before i watched my first game