Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So...no ones safe

edited March 2014 in General
I just calculated what a normal dw might come out of newbie and u can come out with 2k goons and 500 tank D

any dw can hit one another and the only PT thats gonna be safe is a FW or terra who went low probe low sci strat.

Now the uni has 2 choices.

1. DWs hit each other and...the turtles win

2. DWs hit non DWs and actually grow together in unison.

Happy hunting!

xDWNAPx

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Turtles our time has come! Gather your tanks in a pretty stack and wash them! Hollar at me in a month and we shall find a borderline bash to feast!!!

BCart plz add a wash button and shine bonus, thanx bro.
  • Show the math, your numberrs are wrong
  • Heres the math...i know someone exiting with 500 tanks 5k goons its not crazy
  • 5k dragoons cost only 900k moneys...

Add more 225k for 1500 soldiers and 375k to turn them into lts....

So...1.5millions and you're set...
  • 5k goons=160k roughly
    500 tanks=612500
  • 1000 soldiers = 150k
    5k goons=160k roughly
    500 tanks=612500
  • I just calculated what a normal dw might come out of newbie and u can come out with 2k goons and 500 tank D

any dw can hit one another and the only PT thats gonna be safe is a FW or terra who went low probe low sci strat.

Happy hunting!

xDWNAPx
    only PT safe is Terra or FW? you must be smoking some seriously good crack you mate, not a single PT is safe from DW on a normal round, this round has 30% sols. Your calculations are terrible.
  • Indeed, DW has become even more OP with the round bonus.

Hit any DW and they'll be able to get that land back 2-3x within 6-12 hours.
  • Actually, if any dw gets hit and starts making even more offense, he should be immediately hit 2 more times
  • edited March 2014
    Then asked to stop making more offense, and if he doenst comply, kt

Diplomacy first, death if it fails.

Edit. The 2 hits are part of siplomatic negociations
  • Actually, if any dw gets hit and starts making even more offense, he should be immediately hit 2 more times
    Then asked to stop making more offense, and if he doenst comply, kt

Diplomacy first, death if it fails.

Edit. The 2 hits are part of siplomatic negociations
    If I were DW and someone hit me, my PT allows me to spam Offense to get that land back so I'll use it. No-one will make me a KT if I can hit him back fairly without going AT.

And, to be honest, if people hit me 2 more times, I'd go full-blown AT and keep hitting that alliances' tops as many times as I can. If an alliance ruins my round by being unfair, I'll ruin theirs. :)
  • Its not unfair. You get hit, you fix things up before looking for more land.

If you make even more offense before working on defense, you're bound to get hit more.

General law : Self preservation > Procriation

If getting hit 3x ruins your round, then play safer and dont let it happen.
  • Any alliance should not let a dw stack goons, or even soldiers...

You hit that dw because any dw outside your alliance is a threat.

This is a war game...not a score survival...
  • XD its hard to stop someone stacking soldiers....since you can do it while building defense
  • Getting hit costs population, ruins rax and makes him overflow and lose pop
  • edited March 2014
    Well, the soldier stacking is on a more advanced time of the game...he has 5000tanks defense, 6000 dragoons and 4000 soldiers?

yeah, he should get some spanking if possible...
  • Unreliable you are talking serious shite here mate, you cant stop a KD massing sols hahaha, having a massive stack of sols is whats stops people from hitting DWs, knowing that within 12hours you will be hit back is a pretty good deterrent. Its obvious by now you havnt picked DW and you realized you have fucked up massively so your trying to convince yourself you havnt by talking utter shite, anyone who didnt pick DW this round with this bonus is a full blown downy.
  • Good point, i'll just delete my kingdom now....
  • just play the game like you want i say
  • I just calculated what a normal dw might come out of newbie and u can come out with 2k goons and 500 tank D

Happy hunting!

xDWNAPx
    only PT safe is Terra or FW? you must be smoking some seriously good crack you mate, not a single PT is safe from DW on a normal round, this round has 30% sols. Your calculations are terrible.
    my calculations were based on a high probe dw coming out. if you were to go 0 probes and have a "friend" PA for you then ofc no PT is safe. But 0 probes means ur only playing it for the short run and prolly die within the first week.

Unless all the DWs actually have a NAP and not hit each other even in times of war.

So xDWNAPx
  • With the round bonus, how are you not supposed to have soldiers in reserve?

Even if a DW turned those 4K soldiers into goons he'd still be at 57/43 defense to off ratio. Spank em if you want but if you do, you'll likely be hearing train horns :) .

• edited March 2014
    With the round bonus, how are you not supposed to have soldiers in reserve?

Even if a DW turned those 4K soldiers into goons he'd still be at 57/43 defense to off ratio. Spank em if you want but if you do, you'll likely be hearing train horns :) .

And thus war begins
  • I've got a 3k lgoon d :D Turtles UNITE
  • With the round bonus, how are you not supposed to have soldiers in reserve?

And thus war begins
    I think you are assuming that people are willing to ruin their own kds right out of noob. Why would I hit a DW for 40 land when they could tap me 4 times when their WLs have returned and after they have made more goons in response? No thanks.

Happy hunting!

xDWNAPx
    my calculations were based on a high probe dw coming out. if you were to go 0 probes and have a "friend" PA for you then ofc no PT is safe. But 0 probes means ur only playing it for the short run and prolly die within the first week.

Unless all the DWs actually have a NAP and not hit each other even in times of war.

So xDWNAPx
    Your calculations are wrong. Stop posting.

Happy hunting!

xDWNAPx

So xDWNAPx
    Your calculations are wrong. Stop posting.
    Point is everyone is fucked unless ur DW

xDWNAPx
  • the whole point of xDWNAPx is that any DW doesnt hit a DW with these outrageous rd bonus

• 5k goons 2100 lts... whaaaaat
  • The real question is who gives a fuck??? You play DW to war n freight train pussy turtles.!!! Choo Choo muddah fuckahs
  • Which turtle will be the first to make a pf thread crying about getting hit by a DW AT?