Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xDWNAPx

edited March 2014 in General
Just like last rd cos its 3 times easier to just hit back

Roll ze turtles

Comments

• I'm in
    XDWNAPx
  • Can i be in xdwnapx
  • Im in xDWNAPx
  • I shall hoist these colours! xDWNAPx
  • yup i'm in too :)
  • xDWNAPx

only exceptions:
    War
    Retals
  • xDWNAPx
  • edited March 2014
    War? Why would a DW hit another DW in war. That is counter productive. I say DW should never under any circumstances hit another DW. If a DW hits a DW, you should expect to get hit by SEVERAL dws for your mistake.

DWs don't hurt each other (unless they do).
  • death to the non-dw heretics
  • death to the non-dw heretics
  • Hollywood will write a shitty B movie about this round.. and all its DW glory.
  • Hollywood will write a shitty B movie about this round.. and all its DW glory.
    starring tommy wiseau
    starring tommy wiseau
    Narration by Christopher Walken
  • edited March 2014
    Also found this little gem on google lol
    Tommy Wiseau is a diva wrapped in a vampire cloaked in dubious Eastern European origins. He's equal parts fearless and fragile, cunning but childlike. And over a decade of interviews about the 2003 cult phenomenon The Room, which he wrote, directed, produced, and starred in, he's perfected the art of deflecting questions and talking your ear off without ever really saying anything. He won't divulge his true age, his home country (or planet), or the real story behind the $6 million cinematic catastrophe into which he poured his life and soul. By anyone's standards, Wiseau is Hollywood's most unsolvable riddle.
  • Trolololo