Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shagadelic Vs SickIndividuals

Comments

• For all you idiots leading out there...

THIS IS WHY YOU KILL LYNOG AND JONESL EARLY!!

This public service announcement has been brought to you by you friendly neighborhood railroad station. Please remember to hop on the CHOOOO CHOOOO!

This public service announcement has been brought to you by you friendly neighborhood railroad station. Please remember to hop on the CHOOOO CHOOOO!
    To be fair, I'd give more credit to meadows overall. Jones won the legitimate builder race but Meadows KD is responsible for most of the big breaks happening.

That has mostly just taught me how stupid overpowered R/R is though
    Uh, sorry... I dont mess with Miss Meadows. I really dont want 100 kds better built than me coming after my ass.
  • I never played Super Mario .. what a douche :( .

I fee lsad.. lost my childhood playing outside with real Kids !! that's so sad !!!
    But you spend your adulthood inside on a computer acting like a kid. So sad!

(Also gypsy kids are forced to play outside year round)
  • She's rr duh why people pk them but to late now
  • Fact is, meadows is obviously running a pop farm, since isnt kidnapping lynog,jones or flazer, and no1 else is complaining about getting kidnapped.
  • The key to avoiding vocal kidnapping complaints is making sure they don't mind being kidnapped beforehand! I know at least one kd went r/r this round and started kidnapping random people who A) complained and B) turned on shields. Don't let THIS happen to you!

But yeah r/r is broken as crap.

Also besides, my multi only has like, 180k pop. Gawd.

To be fair, I'd give more credit to meadows overall. Jones won the legitimate builder race but Meadows KD is responsible for most of the big breaks happening.

That has mostly just taught me how stupid overpowered R/R is though
    Jones was first break on everyone but space and also could of broken Hansa first of all, my KD is utter shite albeit still better than most but im what you call the brains behind the operation ;)
  • More like the evil mastermind haha, don't think there is more evil combo than lynog and meadows haha.

Anyway meadows played a good round her kd shits all over mine right now, but yeah rr is crazy overpowered if there left to this late in the round.

RR just isn't my style thought doubt I would ever play rr
  • Also cumstain I never once asked moogle for help, it was the breakers in moogles alliance who wanted war declare to nullify peace for the space explorer train
  • edited February 2014
    Chooooooo choooooooo
  • The key to avoiding vocal kidnapping complaints is making sure they don't mind being kidnapped beforehand! I know at least one kd went r/r this round and started kidnapping random people who A) complained and B) turned on shields. Don't let THIS happen to you!

But yeah r/r is broken as crap.

Also besides, my multi only has like, 180k pop. Gawd.
    How you make sure they dont mind: "Let me quietly steal your population every 4h or i'll take your land 4x every day!"
  • Meadows is like a PIMP. she has bitches and whores and in exchange for her ' protection ' she takes a part of their revenue ( population , money )

meadows master pimp
  • Do you think you could get all them people to break one person darius?
  • Meadows is like a PIMP. she has bitches and whores and in exchange for her ' protection ' she takes a part of their revenue ( population , money )

meadows master pimp
    Better than being a band of wannabe pimps that get slapped around like a bunch of bitches, I suppose.

CMSZ

meadows master pimp
    Better than being a band of wannabe pimps that get slapped around like a bunch of bitches, I suppose.

CMSZ
    you must of mistaken us with somebody else...oh..i know now..you were talking about you and your pen-friend..arson :)

• Probably need better social skills than either me or you have imo
  • Probably need better social skills than either me or you have imo
    his social skills have improved!
  • Cumi is full of cry. cory just deleted not trained now. fusor and rami and space on the other hand
  • Pen friend arson? This is the first time ever I had worked with arson.

#qqmoar
  • Do you think you could get all them people to break one person darius?
    I dont think its that difficult, having been in blast chats all round where thats what most everyone wanted to do anyways.

Even running a train on me wouldnt be that difficult, doing it to someone like Flazer would be a different story
    It isnt easy getting most of the top kds in the universe to put their kds on the line and intra alliance roll other big kds.
  • Its not even about just the train, its about the whole demolishing RO, its been planned for a very long time, although it doesnt take any skill in putting it together i would challenge anyone to try and plan and complete anything remotely close to what we have done in the last few days. Darius you certainly couldnt do it mate, your train would consist of you and barricade and you would have to break with your scies.
  • you must of mistaken us with somebody else...oh..i know now..you were talking about you and your pen-friend..arson :)
    Does he mean pen-pal?
  • No no, definitely pen friend.
  • sounds like snoodling
  • No no, definitely pen friend.
  • Just an FYI Cumi..your idea of a war is rather a joke ;)
  • choo-choo

• February 20, 16:47:41 the [GrumpyOldMen] alliance has declared war with the [Shagadelic] alliance.

oh yes. 1v1 didn't stand a chance. :)) pro players my ass :) just some virgin geeks and some bitches
    cry less little man
  • Im a virgin
  • Sick individuals disbanded... War over!