Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shagadelic Vs SickIndividuals

Comments

• 1. I dont know the politics and im in GOM
    2. As RO said, just helpingn out me mates in another alliance isnt that what all you did?
    3. Why not? I aint hitting for 10 fucking land
    4. Never once have I ever ever ever considered myself good at this game. Super Mario 3 however is a different story
  • edited February 2014
    1. I dont know the politics and im in GOM
    2. As RO said, just helpingn out me mates in another alliance isnt that what all you did?
    3. Why not? I aint hitting for 10 fucking land
    4. Never once have I ever ever ever considered myself good at this game. Super Mario 3 however is a different story
    wasn't talking to you flames.

and by using farms to sabo kd's and making intra-allince hits ... you are helping your mates? :)

btw. i can beat you at super mario anytime too :))

• I never played Super Mario .. what a douche :( .

I fee lsad.. lost my childhood playing outside with real Kids !! that's so sad !!!
  • These guys are mad
  • Love how ignores peace was declared....and where's your proof of probe farms cumi? when you guys got accused you were like no proof lolololol so ill say show me proof lololol
  • the farms from 2:3 sabotaged the hell out of the guys that were ' trained ' . everybody knows 2:3 kds are farms
    proof of multis hitting against RO .. i posted way before in the brutes vs shag thread ( gypsy genocide or smth like that )
    peace between shag and gom it's been up since like 2 weeks ago. i put peace status because when we were at war with Brutes...Gom kds kept hitting brutes kt's. BruteSquad had Peace status with Gom also before declaring on them
    + when the war between Brutes and Gom started i wanted to let Brutes have a 1v1 FAIR WAR with Gom...so i let the peace status on. and we hit sectors like 1:3 and 2:3 in the mean time.
    + i left the peace status with Gom because i knew at least half of GOM want to hit in shag and help SIck out.
    Shag vs Sick would be a very easy win for us. if it weren't for all the help Sick is getting from Gom and other alliances
  • Cumi you always say "shag vs xxx alliance and help from other alliances" the only reason gom put war status on shag was for the GOM kds who wanted to join the train and cancle out the peace status.

Sick never asked for help, people just want to roll RO
  • Shag is 90% UA who sucked GoM dick all round just to stay safe. Moogle has realized that this UA is not cool with most of the players even within his own alliance, so he isnt defending you guys anymore. Any noobs who need a 10man UA to compete are lame anyways, go get better at the game and you wont need to be in here crying.
  • Peace=Act of War case closed, you kept peace up moogle declared war cause he wants it dropped. Drop peace he drops war pretty easy. If you don't drop peace you get farmed politics is what it is. Or your lack of.

Lynog Jones etc, myself, faithless and a few others have all said multipe times. KILL THE BANK FARMING PEOPLE IN 2:3. BUT NOPE your alliance left them alive like all the others to get there monies. Theres no proof that the people that they belong to were involved in the train. Infact every person trained could of and would of been hit with power.

And like I said before when probe farms were saboing Jones and Lynog and started all of this. You guys were like wheres your proof LOLOLOL. So wheres your proof
  • Cumi is weeping so hard in here
  • Whats ironic is, when Shag was at war with Brute, all the 1:14 guys would do would be spam the AC with Shag KTs, Cent even posted one in the forums till Moogle told him hes not leadership and not to do it again. Let me also remind you that space was going to be trained regardless and it was YOU who declared war on Jones not the other way around, so you could kill a random shitty little kd in 1:18 who has literally done nothing atall to any of you and claim like your winning the war, it doesnt matter what any of you chumps do from now till rds end, everyone knows who the losers are this round, you chumps have been well and truly put in your place, 2 of you have been rolled to your literal death, in all my years of sk ive never seen so badly built 50k land kds (s1 anyways). Now the whole server is laughing at all of you and i personally think it hilarious.
  • Its true, I remember beating up on Brute kds and a few people hitting Shag kts and Shag crying to moogle about it. When that was was on GOM was 70% easily hitting brute and shag still cried
  • Wat i dont get is with the amount pas ro have they arent trying to pk meadoes

Mind is blown
  • Wat i dont get is with the amount pas ro have they arent trying to pk meadoes

Mind is blown
    They would need alot more than what they currently have, from Jones news im only seeing about 3-4 of them left, they would need alot more than that.

• that it? fuck im only 600k off
  • RO Logic;

We can have our friends who arent in our alliance help us in war. The opposing alliance cant though. Thats fair.
  • well, we did not Gang any KD. We helped on the KTs.
    Ro logic:

We will help our mates with the KTs. as well as 1:7 helped in WAR when GOM declared on Brute...
    There are always 2 sides of the story.
  • well, we did not Gang any KD. We helped on the KTs.
    Ro logic:

We will help our mates with the KTs. as well as 1:7 helped in WAR when GOM declared on Brute...
    There are always 2 sides of the story.
    didnt you die a couple of days ago from utter bumrapage? why are you still here, you should of retire by now through utter shame.
  • Rami (1:20)

:) not so much...
    I am not ashame... why should I be ?
    Coz of getting GB? it's a game.
    sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.
    pretty simple from my point of view.
  • Rami (1:20)

:) not so much...
    I am not ashame... why should I be ?
    Coz of getting GB? it's a game.
    sometimes we win, sometimes we lose.
    pretty simple from my point of view.
    Because you had a 52k land top 10 kd that got smashed so badly that it died of poploss . Probably the biggest train in sk history ran on one of the worse build 50k land sk kingdoms. Go and hide and never open your mouth again, you will forever be known as a cum bucket for the server
  • well, I invite you to to the same next time we meet :)
    and ... maybe I will have 10k Land...

Does that matter? how much land I have ?
    You seem to feel so proud of what you did, I feel that you have achieved greatness. :D I am really happy for you my dear pal.
    and a little kiss from me.

• Dont gang any KD? Then why did i get sabo powerless by your UA and hit multiple times when i was getting close to breaking space?
  • Dont gang any KD? Then why did i get sabo powerless by your UA and hit multiple times when i was getting close to breaking space?
    who are you ? and... Why did I get sabo 3 days before you GB me ?

Same question...
    Lost 60000 Power Plants.. :D
  • Cumi you always say "shag vs xxx alliance and help from other alliances" the only reason gom put war status on shag was for the GOM kds who wanted to join the train and cancle out the peace status.

Sick never asked for help, people just want to roll RO
    i said it before..that's the reason why gom declared. i don't mean SICK i mean jones asked for that to happen
    Shag is 90% UA who sucked GoM dick all round just to stay safe. Moogle has realized that this UA is not cool with most of the players even within his own alliance, so he isnt defending you guys anymore. Any noobs who need a 10man UA to compete are lame anyways, go get better at the game and you wont need to be in here crying.
    90% UA? :))) hahahaha that was funny. you compete with nimrod for first place
    Peace=Act of War case closed, you kept peace up moogle declared war cause he wants it dropped. Drop peace he drops war pretty easy. If you don't drop peace you get farmed politics is what it is. Or your lack of.

Lynog Jones etc, myself, faithless and a few others have all said multipe times. KILL THE BANK FARMING PEOPLE IN 2:3. BUT NOPE your alliance left them alive like all the others to get there monies. Theres no proof that the people that they belong to were involved in the train. Infact every person trained could of and would of been hit with power.

And like I said before when probe farms were saboing Jones and Lynog and started all of this. You guys were like wheres your proof LOLOLOL. So wheres your proof
    1. i put peace to keep gom from farming us while we warred brutes. then GOM ASKED FOR THE PEACE STATUS TO STAY ON . don't tell me about politics :) you have no idea what you are talking about
    2. we had posted in the AF's ' Sector KT 2:3 ' and hit those farms multiple times. what other alliance did that ?
    3. there is no palpable proof but when you see a kd being sabotaged 2 days by those farms...and then get hit by the same kds over and over...it's obvious even to the slow minded ones.
    4. i don't know anything about RO sabotaging Jones or Lynog. Have no knowledge of that
    Cumi is weeping so hard in here
    not weeping just stating the truth. if someone disagrees with you and says smth ...you say : ' weep ' 'cry' etc.
    we had help from 2-3 kds in 1:14. but very little compared to the help brutes got and compared to the help you got for making the trains.

• all i see is weeping and lots of it, jobs a gooden,

let me also remind you Cumi or w/e your name is, this will happen to you every single round and there is nothing you will beable to do to stop it, simply because you are all shite.
  • Totally sucked in

let me also remind you Cumi or w/e your name is, this will happen to you every single round and there is nothing you will beable to do to stop it, simply because you are all shite.
    uuuuu so scared :)) threatening on an online browser game :)) so classic

uuuuu so scared :)) threatening on an online browser game :)) so classic
    choo chooooooo
  • how much you got in your SATs ?
  • choochooochooo :) haven't been around a while didn't know that term existed in sk
    i have to admit. it was a funny move...not my type of move..but a funny one

sk = game = having fun. win/loose it's fun. well....this is how i view it :)