Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shagadelic vs 1:3

edited February 2014 in General
Seems a little unbalanced, but I guess Shag had to pick a different adversary after being eaten by Brute.

3 [Shagadelic] 112,403,003 28,100,750
11 The Enforcers (1:3) None 34,222,057

Comments

• Cumi, you mad?
  • I got your back scars!! :D
  • :D IM WITH YOU SCARS
  • Can't say I surprised u and faithless were big active hitters on ro kds
    And your reason for pking faithless then?

;)
  • edited February 2014
    I didn't mess with him till he showed up in 1,14 while we were at war. Then he was screwing with my alliance. So yep that's why he is dead
    And your reason for pking faithless then?

;)
    PK's are so fun - Why not? :D
  • Cobras loves pks as everyone knows prob more than most

I was just pointing out how moogle was insinuating that shag was prob killing them bc shag was being hit by them...and in reality he helped out too which he was not hinting at...just the finer side of politics in this game...help kill someone and perhaps make it seem like u didnt...good try though...cobras is here to keep em honest
  • Funny... we get shotgunned and as soon as we post a sector KT, we get told our thread has been locked and to stop our KT.
  • stop your KT!
  • um actually cobras I said I was involved in two different posts in pfs...gj on keeping idk who were u keeping honest? I helped with faithless once he went after 1,14 as stated above...good try though
  • edited February 2014
    um actually cobras I said I was involved in two different posts in pfs...gj on keeping idk who were u keeping honest? I helped with faithless once he went after 1,14 as stated above...good try though
    if thats true i stand corrected...i had not been on in like a week and didn't feel like reading the 2K+ posts i missed lol so i just read the top 3 topics and in this topic(on its merits only) it appeared you were masking it
  • I wasn't even masking it in this topic I said until he went after 1,14 he was safe. then he did so now he dead lol the rest of 1,3 not my problem I got a war going on;)
  • edited February 2014
    Seems a little unbalanced, but I guess Shag had to pick a different adversary after being eaten by Brute.

3 [Shagadelic] 112,403,003 28,100,750
    11 The Enforcers (1:3) None 34,222,057
    1. we were never eaten by brute :)) it was a shag vs brute + sick + enigma + wolf+ 1:3 and we kinda won or at least it was a draw.
    2. you hit here pretty often while we were at war. Kds were posting a lot of news from you. i told them they will get their revenge after the war is over. i am a man of my word ;) we don't target only you....we target everyone that abused on us while we were ' officially ' only 1v1 with brutes

but yeah...the shotgun kt is locked and the kds are informed to stop aggressive actions on sector 1:3
  • We hit 1:7 often because 1:7 hit us often.
  • Why does Enigma keep getting mentioned? Lmao
  • edited February 2014
    stop your KT!
    pussy
    Why does Enigma keep getting mentioned? Lmao
    s1 revolves around you.
  • I hit Annie because who he is. Probably the lamest player in past 10 years. Has naps with the entire uni every round so he can survive because he such a shit builder. H has more #1 finish then anyone because he naps all the tops.

And we was after 1:7 cause space got scared I was gonna grab him so him and all his to buddies sabo me powerless then start hitting me. Half of them being in your alliance moogle. I posted my news already and 50% was from 1:7 other 50% from your alliance