Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, Cory...

edited February 2014 in General
February 17, 04:20:01 Our kingdom Solid Snake (1:13) was killed. Nothing remains of their 4,694,135 networth.

U so mad, u disband ur KD and leave your Alliance to be farmed? :D

Comments

• I assumed he was going inactive anyway since he asked to be removed from the WW list
  • Yea he said he wanted to be killed multiple times I am guess it's bc whatever reason he went inactive work or family.
  • Fact is he stepped up n attempted to fight!!! Kudos Cory
  • Yeah I don't see cory as the ragequit type :p
  • All i know is I got psted as nuke target, only nuker wzs corry and now I'll never recover dem sweet lands :-(
  • Delete mode.
    Wasn't my alliance.
    Family and work > chore game.
  • Gl to you then
  • cory wins
  • Yeah life over sk, no that's just an excuse for your failure...
    Nah, Life > SK

I wouldn't be where I am today if I played as hardcore as I used too. Eventually everyone's gotta grow up ;)
  • edited February 2014
    Yeah life over sk, no that's just an excuse for your failure...
    sk before everything.... duhhhh

not to be a dick but dont you work at dominos?
  • What!! who said I work at dominos, they sure as fuck don't got pizza that good here.
  • no not you, rohan lol
  • He dont work for dominos
  • Rohan gets shot at. And it's not even in his job description, just does it for the lulz
    Nah, Life > SK

I wouldn't be where I am today if I played as hardcore as I used too. Eventually everyone's gotta grow up ;)
    If you live with your mommy forever like Lynog the game is easy and everyone else is a shit builder.
    Nah, Life > SK

If you live with your mommy forever like Lynog the game is easy and everyone else is a shit builder.
    dank, dude be nice. you have to remember Lynog has been through a lot (of dick).

• the attempted insults in here are very very poor, Dank is usually capable of better and Azelieo i dont even know who you are.
  • *shrugs* i dont know who you are either, would you like a prize?
  • First post needs to be ssd cause rage by cory was small in comparison
  • Aza + Dank + Life > Lynog
  • My rage was massive

Like a massive shoulder shrug

Or a massive sigh

XD
  • Massive sigh can make you faint from lack of oxigen