Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BruteSquad vs GrumpyOldMen

Comments

• why cant we all be friends?
    Cos this isn't the round of [Friendship].
    Needs to be revived next round
  • I like how Brute gets all the hate this round when GoM is causing all the mischief. Chucklesome
  • I like how Brute gets all the hate this round when GoM is causing all the mischief. Chucklesome
    Lol whos hating on brute?
    Brute has been the most honorable alliance is a couple rounds, didn't disband, shuffled sectors they had warred in the past. Knows the cards are stacked against us and still holds strong
  • For Gondor!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I heard there where up to 5 targets posted at some point in Brute and that sh1t is kinda disorganized with people pissing themselves @ the idea of GOM obliterating them :x

Care to comment?
  • At one point we had 4 kts in shag. Small/mid/large WL targets and a sabo target.

Disorganized: not really
    People pissing themselves: no
    People having fun: yes

#trollbetterfrenchie
  • I heard there where up to 5 targets posted at some point in Brute and that sh1t is kinda disorganized with people pissing themselves @ the idea of GOM obliterating them :x

Care to comment?
    No Fusor. I was the only one advising against war on Grumpy. Not because i was pissing myself. Because, as I told you in a pm, I'm not an idiot. Fighting a war against an enemy twice your size, immediately after a week long war is a losing propostion.

We had 5 targets at the time because we were rolling through 1:7 very quickly. It was actually very timely the way we were posting new targets and feeding the alliance from the top down.
  • Snap, for this of you just tuning in:

-fusor gets called out by his informant
    -looks like a turd
    -still french

Bad day for fusor if I do say so myself
  • edited February 2014
    #1: Heh, I couldn't care less about trolling France, i'm the first to criticize the country and the gov :). Still 1000x better than what happens in USA tho.
    #2: Champagne isn't my informant since he ain't a traitor. DBY was telling me yesterday that he didn't understand your way of posting targets and I got other people telling me exactly what goes on in brute.
    #3: You sound mad :D me gusta! so Good day in the end 8)

It's amazing how, even though you have no way of winning you still come her all cocky and talk sh1t xD.

Mad WG skillz YO.
  • We both know war against Shag was just a good excuse not to get farmed by GOM sooner and that BruteForce used the hatred vs RO as an argument to get help :).

1 Porky in Wackyland (1:14) [GrumpyOldMen] 77,639,944 still looking strong for a meat shield :D
  • last ride isn't much of an animal anymore.....
  • WG? Lol
    Mad? Lpl
    Informant doesn't have to be a negative word. Lol

Moogle when does my KT start lol
  • Also, the fact that you think I'm being cocky and talking sh!t is funny to me. I'm just trying to have some fun, and you being a #beastmoderager is hilarious. I have no hard feelings to anyone, but you continue to try and bait me.

Long hair don't care

Gg

Cmsz

Trololololol
  • omg i have never seen a more offensive picture in my life, from the nostels that can only be picked with a boxing glove on, to the popcorn coloured gravestones stuck in her gums to dem pits yo, my god thats a disgusting specimen
  • yo, my god thats a disgusting specimen
  • I've been to France, the food sucked, the weather sucked, the streets smelled like sh!t, and the women looked like that.
  • omg i have never seen a more offensive picture in my life, from the nostels that can only be picked with a boxing glove on, to the popcorn coloured gravestones stuck in her gums to dem pits yo, my god thats a disgusting specimen
    I'm literally at work laughing my ass off. That post is a dime.
  • yea that's nasty lol and cory ur a turtle taking out some ppl with o first sry bro I know u wanna be done
  • Corky's wondering why we don't KT him, doesn't realize we don't KT useless KDs :D
  • Lets keep cory alive until the end :D
  • Corky's wondering why we don't KT him, doesn't realize we don't KT useless KDs :D
    the same reason nobody is bothering with moogle, no?
  • Oh noes my kd is useless :( I should cut mayself

Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • DON'T DO IT I WILL FEEL IT TOO!!
  • Thanks Annie:
    Honor: 1,396

Uselesssssssssssss kd

#1 hof

Pipes kingdom: 0
    Corys kingdom: 1

Aced!

Oh!

Sick burnz!

XxxxxINTERWEBZxxxxX
  • Summon tibbers!
  • Gems? Gems are outrageous, they are truly truly, outrageous...

Mission: Success
    (February 14, 15:16:18)
    Action: Spy on Military
    Losses: We lost a total of 1,243 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (17) UNAVAILABLE (12) UNAVAILABLE (8) UNAVAILABLE (3)
    Soldiers 23,917 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 1,125 7,479 7,479 7,479 7,479
    Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 239,156 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 7,300 1,206 1,207 1,207 1,207
    Tactical Fighters 0 10,609 10,610 10,610 10,610

looool 100K goons offense. Scary kd fo sure.
  • brutes had 4-5 kts posted at one time because the other alliances ( sick + rest ) had the same kt's posted. for example i know for sure i was posted as KT in brutes and in Sick. + i got hits from enigma and wolfpack so you can post more than 2 kts when you have other alliances helping. + sector 1:3.

oh...faithless..btw
    You can't probe Last Ride (1:3) because they are dead.

aww :(
  • U mad pipas cuz nobody loves you or because nobody hugged you at the orphanage?

Both?
  • MSN Address: xDWx Not hitting DWs, Let's kill top 5 turtles together
    AIM Address:Not a good hit, PM me and I'll give you SoKs of better targets than me
    ??
  • Typical whore prefs