Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BruteSquad vs GrumpyOldMen

edited February 2014 in General
Good luck, have fun, and let's see how long I can last once my KT starts. I'm looking to be in pie/Tiesto territory with my amount of losses before this is over!

Comments

• I like this one, it's nice and pretty.
  • were not kting you, were going to let you live long and suffer the round!!!!
  • That Psychological warfare!!
    I like this one, it's nice and pretty.
  • Now I'm confused D=

Idk what to doooooooooooooooooo
  • Tfs! I choose you!
  • were not kting you, were going to let you live long and suffer the round!!!!
    Because you can't? Mwahaha
  • Our brave kingdom Last Ride (1:3) attacked Annie got a Gun (1:14) and conquered 2,506 planets.

SHould have killed me...oh wait u been trying for like a week. 400losses and 1500 news later still alive and kicking lol
  • Our brave kingdom Last Ride (1:3) attacked Annie got a Gun (1:14) and conquered 2,506 planets.

SHould have killed me...oh wait u been trying for like a week. 400losses and 1500 news later still alive and kicking lol
    like a baws, and Annie aka cyborg is utter poo.
  • Never tried to kill u faithless every kt GoM has started is dead unless we chose to leave it
  • cyborg is trash player without a line of farms to eat up
  • cyborg is trash player without a line of farms to eat up
    hes a trash player with a tonne of them to eat up
  • 90% of my news is from GoM members, since most your alliance is part of the UA that i pissed off
  • Lol I believe 90% maybe from ua members in my alliance but my alliance r far from 90% ro. That my sir is laughable bc I have one sector in my alliance that has ro in it and no others. Ur starting to sound like digital now faithless
  • February 11, 01:11:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Northman (1:14)
    Mission: Spy on Kingdom
    Probes Sent: 150,000 (Lost: 525)
    February 11, 06:09:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 11, 06:10:45 Forces from xlykram (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 120 planets, 37,126 platinum, 494 civilians, 0 energy, and 15 honor.
    Our military has lost: 33 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 124 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    February 11, 06:10:49 Forces from xlykram (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 102 planets, 31,742 platinum, 422 civilians, 0 energy, and 13 honor.
    Our military has lost: 26 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 120 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    February 11, 06:10:54 Our kingdom entered trouble mode. We can now receive up to 583686 points of aid for 12 hours.
    February 11, 06:10:54 Forces from xlykram (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 88 planets, 27,215 platinum, 362 civilians, 0 energy, and 12 honor.
    Our military has lost: 27 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 104 laser dragoons, and 1 tanks.
    February 12, 11:32:22 Forces from Vermeer (1:12) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 160 planets, 2,413 platinum, 326 civilians, 0 energy, and 7 honor.
    Our military has lost: 1 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 108 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    February 12, 15:16:24 Forces from vegas (1:12) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 134 planets, 13,165 platinum, 458 civilians, 34,540 energy, and 7 honor.
    Our military has lost: 10 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 102 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    February 12, 18:02:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    February 12, 18:03:13 Forces from Vermeer (1:12) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 150 planets, 3,986 platinum, 436 civilians, 0 energy, and 7 honor.
    Our military has lost: 3 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 68 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.

February 13, 05:35:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Moonstriker (1:17)
    Mission: Spy on Military
    Probes Sent: 95,000 (Lost: 475)
    February 13, 05:38:01 Forces from Moonstriker (1:17) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 151 planets, 153 platinum, 422 civilians, 0 energy, and 49 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 125 laser dragoons, and 1 tanks.
    February 13, 05:38:05 Forces from Moonstriker (1:17) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 130 planets, 132 platinum, 363 civilians, 0 energy, and 44 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 100 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    February 13, 05:38:08 Our kingdom entered trouble mode. We can now receive up to 520176 points of aid for 12 hours.
    February 13, 05:38:08 Forces from Moonstriker (1:17) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 112 planets, 114 platinum, 313 civilians, 0 energy, and 41 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 93 laser dragoons, and 1 tanks.
    February 13, 05:48:03 Forces from Hot Chocolate (1:17) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 97 planets, 98 platinum, 271 civilians, 0 energy, and 9 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 83 laser dragoons, and 1 tanks.
    February 13, 05:48:07 Forces from Hot Chocolate (1:17) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 84 planets, 85 platinum, 234 civilians, 0 energy, and 9 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 82 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    February 13, 05:48:09 Forces from Hot Chocolate (1:17) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 72 planets, 73 platinum, 202 civilians, 0 energy, and 8 honor.
    Our military has lost: 0 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 72 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    ebruary 13, 15:00:22 Forces from Gerula (1:8) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 79 planets, 3,009 platinum, 241 civilians, 0 energy, and 30 honor.
    Our military has lost: 5 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 54 laser dragoons, and 1 tanks.
    February 13, 15:00:32 Forces from Gerula (1:8) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 68 planets, 2,586 platinum, 207 civilians, 0 energy, and 28 honor.
    Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 47 laser dragoons, and 1 tanks.
    February 13, 15:04:21 Our kingdom entered trouble mode. We can now receive up to 510176 points of aid for 12 hours.
    February 13, 15:04:21 Forces from Northman (1:14) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 59 planets, 2,227 platinum, 178 civilians, 0 energy, and 12 honor.
    Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 37 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
    February 13, 15:04:26 Forces from Northman (1:14) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 51 planets, 1,921 platinum, 154 civilians, 0 energy, and 12 honor.
    Our military has lost: 4 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 34 laser dragoons, and 1 tanks.
    February 13, 15:04:29 Forces from Northman (1:14) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 44 planets, 1,658 platinum, 133 civilians, 0 energy, and 11 honor.
    Our military has lost: 3 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 32 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
  • Thats just a bit of it, i didnt copy all the kidnapping, to much news, around 1500 pas, most from shag but i would say 300-400 from your alliance.
  • Sweet u were never kt that we seen thru as u well know
  • Just saying i think theres alot more RO members in ur alliance u not aware of, cause this is only a bit of them, most of those members been hitting me for over a week. And all of them kidnap me constantly trying to pk, but with so many FW bank farms with alot of pop around thats near impossible
  • edited February 2014
    why cant we all be friends?
  • Because of the Romanians.
  • why cant we all be friends?
    CAREBEAR STARE
  • why cant we all be friends?
    Cos this isn't the round of [Friendship].
  • Speaking of Friendship

• lol.. War and Civil together
  • Your mom goes together with my civil.
  • you lift Bro?
  • Bro lift you?
  • Bro lift you?
    I'll lift you up bro.
  • Where you belong
  • Just saying i think theres alot more RO members in ur alliance u not aware of, cause this is only a bit of them, most of those members been hitting me for over a week. And all of them kidnap me constantly trying to pk, but with so many FW bank farms with alot of pop around thats near impossible
    i dont think they are RO member mate, more like RO extras.
  • The two kds u posted from my sector far from ro mates or multis just seen ur shit d and wanted easy land. As I said when ur a GoM kt u will know it. Same with Vermeer and Vegas to very diffrent individuals.