Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think they look like thread

Comments

• I do legs on wednesday
  • edited February 2014
    Friday is chest day. Gotta look good and swole in that button-down.
  • edited February 2014
    Friday is chest day. Gotta look good and swole in that button-down.
    What are you some kind of filthy casual? Monday is international chest day.

Friday is deadlift/curls4girls day so your back is as wide as a house and youve got the brocep/forearm pump.

Right before you go out, squeeze some forearm grips, roll up your sleeves nice and tight on the button down and take a few warm up shots to get nice and dehydrated, vascularity everywhere.

Be sure to have plenty of water back at your place, girls tend to get dehydrated after how wet they get when they see you and nobody likes too much friction.

This has been a free Lifeprotip by Darius, thank me later or you can PM me to donate to my paypal.

• You guys know if you nerds were to just have sex more often your body would start producing more testosterone.

Bro, do you even sex?
  • Bro, I have 5 kids... well at least she claims they are mine and I have had sex with her at least 5 times.. or was it 3? Fuck I dont remember!!!
  • You guys know if you nerds were to just have sex more often your body would start producing more testosterone.

Bro, do you even sex?
    Wrong. If you have sex more often, especially in a committed relationship you actually produce less testosterone.

If you wanted a perfect test cycle you only have sex/jack it once a week.

• its scary how accurate Pie as been with this. Everyonehe posts im like yeah yeah i see it
  • I work for the NSA

Bro, do you even sex?
    Wrong. If you have sex more often, especially in a committed relationship you actually produce less testosterone.

This has been YET ANOTHER Lifebrotip brought to you by Darius. Hey, thanks, bro!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. You caught me. I don't lift. Why'd you have to out me? =[
  • I don't see that many pics... WTF! !!
  • these nubs fucks up every thread in pfs
  • edited February 2014
    Tiesto
  • My Daughter... because I fucking own this thread!

Bro, do you even sex?

This has been YET ANOTHER Lifebrotip brought to you by Darius. Hey, thanks, bro!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

P.S. You caught me. I don't lift. Why'd you have to out me? =[
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Tiesto
    Bwahaha

• Tiesto the beast!
  • I'm in ! This is to damn funny.
  • I use to have a pic on here years ago w/ my camero mullet lmao
  • Moogle
    hahaha
  • @Arson
    thought i deleted all the copies of that.. fuck