Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-:::Football/Sports - Gossip Topic:::-

Comments

• SEAHAWKS
    BRONCOS WILL LOSE
    FTFY
  • SEAHAWKS
    BRONCOS WILL WIN
    YOU'RE RIGHT, I DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT
    FTFY
  • SEAHAWKS
    BRONCOS WILL WIN
    FTFY
  • SEAHAWKS
    BRONCOS WILL WIN
    FTFY
  • I'm the only Seahawk? This is gonna be AWESOME!

Nice start, though.
  • blah, i live in vegas so it's easy to bet and i had wanted to bet $1k on the seahawks to win about $1250 but my wife told me if i bet, she would divorce me cuz i lost quite a bit this season. if seahawks win i'm gonna be pissed, cuz i think it mighta been better to be 1k+ richer and divorced :(
  • hey guys who won the superbowl???
  • It's halftime, Meadows. Seahawks winning 22-0. In case you were asking seriously...

Dirty, I'll be 250 bucks richer after this, hopefully. =D
  • Kessel with a hatty... always good to see :)
    Good american boy, Nyquist had a hatty in the loss today. Bummer.
  • Also, the wings need to drop most of their players over 30....like now...

CLEARY: GONE
    FRANZEN: GONE
    SAMUELSON: GONE
    ALFREDSON: GONE
    BERTUZZI: GONE (but I love him the most out of this group)
  • Redwings are a sad story. Their dynasty kind of imploded gradually, then turned into a landslide.
  • Dirty, I'll be 250 bucks richer after this, hopefully. =D
    Nice man. wish i woulda bet.
  • edited February 2014
    Damdred, Osiris, Prime...FTFY! =D

Dude, I wish I would've bet more lol
  • Redwings are a sad story. Their dynasty kind of imploded gradually, then turned into a landslide.
    It is bad news, but with this new crop of good young players coming up, I am excited to see what they do. The Canucks are looking the same way right now, I feel for them as well.

I just hope their young guys don't take a step back next year like what happened to the flyers these last couple years. Their young guys showed a lot of promise, but in bigger roles couldn't do what was needed. (but they are looking pretty good right now)
  • Trade deadline holds a glimmer of hope... but realistically, Oilers won't get more than shit players or draft picks in exchange for Hemsky and co. I dont see anyone else dumping aggressivr players.
  • Trade deadline holds a glimmer of hope... but realistically, Oilers won't get more than shit players or draft picks in exchange for Hemsky and co. I dont see anyone else dumping aggressivr players.
    Yeah, a lot of teams on the bubble to try and make an 8 seed and get smashed by the Ducks or Penguins or something.
  • Damdred, Osiris, Prime...FTFY! =D

Dude, I wish I would've bet more lol
    I blame the guy who hiked the ball too early...he set the pace for the rest of the game.

hawks were in beastmode though, gotta give it to them. They deserved that game

• I blame the guy who hiked the ball too early...
    Best lol watching a sport in a long time.
  • Well, I was right that the Seahawks would win, but I didn't think they'd blow out the Broncos. Worst SB performance by a team in a while.
  • As good as the Seahawks defence were, which was very good, the broncos just seemed to implode. Real shame because I thought the game would be much closer
  • Broncos didn't really implode. They actually had a decent game. Manning set record for most completed passes had near 300yeards throwing. But he only got those when Seattle allowed him. Which was in the 2nd half where they let him do his little 10 yard passes all night then stop him in the red zone and take it back.

Defence wins super bowls. Offence wins regular season games.
  • Real shame. Nobody wants a blowout.
  • Anyone else happy the sea chickens won? Ya, my team didn't make it so now I'm just rubbin it in with salt an alcohol:D
  • My team didn't make it so idc
  • My team away from home team won it so I'll take it.
  • The lions don't make shit, and I don't care because football is much zzzzzzzzz
  • Chelsea winning lol
  • Chelsea winning lol
    Very lol
  • Man city needed that loose just a shame it was chelsea who did it :(