Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Facts about Damdred

2»

Comments

• FACT: he got shut in because of 4 inches of snow
    FACT: I lol'd
    FACT: He has been avoiding me on aim because I lol'd @ him being stuck in because of all the snow
    FACT: I was jk, people in the south are crazy on the snow, i dont blame him... get on aim and talk to me you noob!
  • edited February 2014
    FACT: 4 inches of snow? LOL what
    FACT: In Canada, 4 inches of snow is a slow day... covers up the bumps in the road and makes the drive better

FACT: Americans are little girls... image
  • ^ Fact: Crazy picture.

Fact: One of the best players in this game.
    Fact: He's a good man.
    Fact: Still haven't had a chance to play FFXIV with him (Haven't even logged in for a couple of months now)
  • Fact: Southern US doesn't have the equipment to clear roads and most drivers down here don't know how to drive in winter weather.
  • edited February 2014
    FACT: 4 inches of snow? LOL what
    FACT: In Canada, 4 inches of snow is a slow day... covers up the bumps in the road and makes the drive better

Says the guy from A country that hides behind America'S military :-p
  • edited February 2014
    fact: Michigan got 6 inches yesterday, 6 more inches coming tuesday and 6-8 coming saturday
    fact: western canada is still getting way more snow than michigan
  • Fact: Georgia went from having 4 inches of snow to 70 degrees in a matter of 36 hours.
    Fact: My city has 0 snow equipment
    Fact: The biggest city around me only had 4 trucks outfitted for such a thing.
  • Fact: I'm surprised any city in Georgia had trucks outfitted for snow.
  • fact: 4 trucks :') that is adorable
  • Fact : I hate the Red Wings

Fact : Cory FU for being a Red Wing fan
  • Fact : I hate the Red Wings

Fact : Cory FU for being a Red Wing fan
  • Fact: His "lady" is a blow up doll named charlie (zeal that your car lol)
  • Fact: I know a farmer who owns 5 snowplows. Your move, Georgia.
  • Fact: I like hockey more than I like the red wings. I'm not just a turd red wings homer. I can turn on any game and enjoy it.
  • Fact: dickbeard lists facts about himself in a thread about facts about dammy
  • fact: ghosted posted a fact about cory in dammys thread
    fact: zeal posted a fact about himself
    fact: serious business
  • FACT: 4 inches of snow? LOL what

FACT: Where my wife and I are stationed in ALASKA has had less snow that that all year.
  • Fact: Who the fuck needs 4 inches of snow plowed?
  • FACT: 4 inches of snow? LOL what

FACT: Where my wife and I are stationed in ALASKA has had less snow that that all year.
    Fact: from alaska just got back last week from visiting my fam, this is a verified fact