Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think they look like thread

edited January 2014 in General
Okay guys, its 32 degrees where I live and the entire city is shut down, so I need something to do today.

Came up with an idea, based only on their forum personalities/random details you know, what do you think SKPF members look like? I realize some of you have posted pictures, but people can just go off how they imagined you beforehand.

Just use google images and post random people who you think fit each poster.

Signups below
-----------
Darius
Skydragon
Lynog
Osiris
Corynewb
Rohan
Nimrook
Loafery
Pie
Jones
Arson
Lovsan
Damdred

Comments

• When I get home, I'll post a few. Probably be way off though, lol.
  • edited January 2014
    who are you?
    I am Darius_LFC_x2ndCx

Not to confuse you Lynog

Darius January 27 QuoteFlag
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    atmosphere January 27 QuoteFlag
    Id be honored if you made your last post at post number 420 in my thread Darius.

Please consider.

Darius_LFC_x2ndCxDarius_LFC_x2ndCx January 27 QuoteEditFlag

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why not
  • thought it was another gayr
  • Darius, where are you from?
  • Sign me up. Even though most of you know what I look like.
  • Darius, where are you from?
    I live in Houston, I'm the only person in my office today from my dept because nobody knows how to drive in ice here haha
  • Nice I'm in eastern nc schools are closed and it's 29 cloudy I've decided not to trust our weather they went from 13-20" snow to 6-8" in 12 hours and they keep pushing back the start time. Do I'm stuck at home with the kids
  • Nice I'm in eastern nc schools are closed and it's 29 cloudy I've decided not to trust our weather they went from 13-20" snow to 6-8" in 12 hours and they keep pushing back the start time. Do I'm stuck at home with the kids
    North Carolina? My parents are buying a property there in a month or two I think to retire at, do you know how the skiing over there is?
  • Darius?...

Sky?...

Lynog?..
  • Not bad in the western part of the state
  • Not bad in the western part of the state
    Anything else to do there? My parents said there were rivers etc to do stuff on
  • Always in.. these are fun.
  • i can confirm that is lynog.
  • Darius
    True story: when I first started working out, there was this big ol fat mexican dude with calves the size of footballs. He maxed out the leg press completely, like 1200 lbs or so, and was repping them easily. I ended up sitting on the middle to add more weight.

The guy was like 300-400 lbs easy, I asked him if he could jump like 5 feet in the air and he told me it didnt work that way lol.

And thus ends story time with Darius
  • Cool story bro
  • Cool story bro
    Thanks bro
  • sign me up bru
  • Lynog?..

That's JonesL when he was in Sweden.
  • edited January 2014
    that guy is norwegian.

might be viva too tho :P
  • Lynog?..

That's JonesL when he was in Sweden.

Probably what ill look like this weekend, to be fair.
  • what about meee....

or u can just google my full name in my kd.. or look at my instagram: anil_ujagar
  • Darius
    True story: when I first started working out, there was this big ol fat mexican dude with calves the size of footballs. He maxed out the leg press completely, like 1200 lbs or so, and was repping them easily. I ended up sitting on the middle to add more weight.

The guy was like 300-400 lbs easy, I asked him if he could jump like 5 feet in the air and he told me it didnt work that way lol.

And thus ends story time with Darius
    Yeah, his name also had to be Mario for that to work
  • And he has to be Italian, not Mexican.
  • Try feeding him a mushroom
  • Mario is a Mexican name too. Mario Lopez amirite? Maybe the Japanese and Nintendo got his nationality wrong. I mean, look at this guy:

In related news, I think arson looks like luigi in this pic.