Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Its S2 no one cares...but still a bug.

edited December 2011 in Bugs and Exploits
December 12, 19:02:15 Our brave kingdom VanysticLand29 (1:1) attacked The Great Dutch (1:2) and conquered 19 planets.
December 12, 19:02:46 Our brave kingdom VanysticLand29 (1:1) attacked The Great Dutch (1:2) and conquered 15 planets.
December 12, 19:03:03 Our kingdom The Great Dutch (1:2) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
December 12, 19:03:03 Our brave kingdom VanysticLand29 (1:1) attacked The Great Dutch (1:2) and conquered 13 planets.
December 12, 19:03:08 Our brave kingdom VanysticLand29 (1:1) attacked Hertog Jan (1:1) and failed.

Ignore the bottom one, that was probably just a mishit cos they are in same position. This is the 1:1 news...why was this:

December 12, 19:03:03 Our kingdom The Great Dutch (1:2) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours

Posted in 1:1 sector news? Kinda funky...

Comments

• I believe it happens when you have 2 windows/tabs open. I forget what you have to do exactly, maybe view another separate sector, to get it to happen.
  • been on s1 for years this lews you silly asain fecker
  • LOL...i never check news. Im never active enough to get bored checking small indiscrepancies...i suspected its the 2 windows/tab open issue, where the game thinks you're viewing another sector. Tbh i didnt even notice this, someone else in the sector did and informed me...lol. Lynog ya silly little scouser :P, i'll make Everton fans poop on Anfield (in flying pigs)