Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DW on DW

Comments

• Only ones who have offense are dws if im not mistaken

And if they arent stupid they wont hit each other

Defense dont mean jack if ur napped with everyone who has offense

And if some noobass opens the pandoras box and hits a dw then well gg
  • If you are Dye It then please dont claim to have the same D as the top KDs, maybe you have the same D as some of the fat horrible ones but not the well defended ones, not even close.
    Butthurt Swag confirmed, nice probe farm you gigantic faggot
    what the actual fuck are you talking about Darinub.
  • Ill elaborate for him later, the proof is sketchy though lynog hhaha
  • Ill elaborate for him later, the proof is sketchy though lynog hhaha
    hold on, proof? you say proof? of me having a probe farm? absolute complete and utter lies.
  • If you are Dye It then please dont claim to have the same D as the top KDs, maybe you have the same D as some of the fat horrible ones but not the well defended ones, not even close.
    Darius is claiming you're the tool who saboed down Barricade. lol.
    Darius is claiming you're the tool who saboed down Barricade. lol.
    What the fuck does Darius know about anything on this game, get back to GoC you raging faggot and leave sk to the real players
  • Darius keeps you guys chasing his tail just by trolling you.
  • Other then zeality getting beat up. I think the dws mostly hitting turtles.so its going okay so far.
  • edited January 2014
    Its not trolling atall, its just some accusations based on how barricade got probed after asking for lynogs som. Cant prove it either way so its gonna be another retarded pf thread. I forgot to build defense for the past few days... hahaha, logged in today and was like oh shi i only have 10k lts :/
  • Ya saw u was sitting on 10k soldiers and 4m plat lol.
  • im a dw and i've hit 3 dw's this round sofar and 2 of em raqe quit on me :(
  • Except since they're spending so much money on land I have about the same defense but the offense to take it away from them.
    except you've missed all the huge FWs. so basically you're not doing very much for the cause.
  • Except since they're spending so much money on land I have about the same defense but the offense to take it away from them.
    except you've missed all the huge FWs. so basically you're not doing very much for the cause.
    thew ones he actually does have as much D as. Also that huge Cyborg multi guy whos Terra with like 12k tanks on 5500 lands
  • Long story but trust me im not fucking around.
  • Is that meadows in 2:20?
  • Is that meadows in 2:20?
    No.
    Thats Jones, Meadows is Unicorn.
    No.

Only CMSZ knows meadows true whereabouts.
  • I don't think she is trying. Probably busy doing RL things or something silly like that.
  • Thats Jones, Meadows is Unicorn.

We've been laughing at barricade rolling out every single one of them, first he got probe farm saboed, suicided powerless, AT'd by their butt buddy amog, and now butt buddy #2 moogle is KTing only him instead of the other ATs, like Unicorn with 35-40k goons and 20k LTs iirc.

I'm laughing so hard, some random GoC troll has singlehandedly taken a shit on every one of you retards after all your talk, you're nothing special and its a 5+v1 hahaha.

Any one of the random turtles at the top will beat you now, even though I know you're desperately trying to hit them down.

Just a farmer (flazer), cheater/probe farm multi (lynog), cheater/bank farmer (jones), cheater/multi (meadows)

Still got outplayed, GG SK.
    ummm I am not sure who you know who you are talking to. Nobody has outplayed me.
  • sure need excuses when everyone is above the ranks of the scum, cant expect anything less from crybabies that need excuses for everything to validate poor kingdom building. Playing with the mindset of 2 weeks with no potential afterwards is not a gameplan you should exasperate as a grand thing. Barricade's play on dw reminds me no different of hihaters build (not a good thing).

Darius, come back when you can actually play please, then speak your tongue if you can show us what you have in store instead of defending something that is imaginary. But then again more excuses would come. It is always excuses. I don't need excuses like: cheaters/ multies/ farmers/ whatever. Personally, I just outbuild them or deal with it. It is a basic principal to work from. Making up imaginary excuses just shows your character of how you play, and that you really aren't suited to be a top player because round after round its only excuses, no real backbone.

The worst part about this, the people who get multied the most is probably me, lynog and jones. But thank you for caring, since by Moogle's rule of sk: If you are bigger than me, you cheated.

Thanks for acknowledging I am bigger than you and everyone else you have defended. Guess I really am the best, thanks for the compliment.
  • Nobody here believes Darius can build a top KD. He's like Dank, he's just trolling for a response. Why keep responding with these huge soliloquies towards him?
  • Lmfao forgot that quote I used to have on my old Pf account. And Darius again u show u know nothing about me nor what is going on in the game. Barricade is being ktd bc he has a shit at dw kd that I won't let railroad my tops end of story.

Like flazer said come back when u can do more than just run ur mouth
  • hahahahaha you actually bought that i was unicorn
  • Sucked in
  • There was never an intention to continue playing, you did me a favor. Ask anyone in my sector, they knew from the start that I would quit and likely by kt. Doesn't stop the hypocrisy though, GOM have just as many shit dws. You can Kt because you can and Rev alliance is just non existant and inactive.

What bothers me more is the cheating, there was obviously dirty play. There is too much hypocrisy in this style of game. It's always existed, but whatever. I played 7 rounds ago, after a long break and was killed at the top in the first wars. I have seen people farming their ass off and getting away with it, that would be used as an excuse on me.

You can say what you want, but at the end of the day it's all bs.
  • Nobody here believes Darius can build a top KD. He's like Dank, he's just trolling for a response. Why keep responding with these huge soliloquies towards him?
    Can't believe I actually agree with SB
  • Is barricade Guardia Imperial?

He loved the "im only playing for a week or 2 before going on vacation" response to excuse his strategy that only works for a few days.
  • Yeah well I'm in China and It's Chinese new year at the end of the month. My vacation starts from the 26th, which I told my sector at the start I would not be playing past this date. Hense this strategy to not play long. Not an excuse at all. My whole sector and alliance can back me up on them words.
  • The fact that u say ur ok with being kted for nothing just makes u look like a retard

Id at least troll like darius