Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This process usually takes an hour

Comments

• maybe bcart died. and therefore he isn't around to restart
  • It's possible.
  • Dam it, having SK withdrawal symptoms, wtf!
  • Maybe he's revamping the entire game and when it starts up it's going to be all new and shiney! ey.... eyy... ey? eeeeee.....
  • Maybe he's coding in a in-game admin.
  • Yaaaaaaaaaaa he just forgot and is drunk let's not get high expectations
  • It's way more fun when they come back disappointed. I refuse to give up hope until next week, when he realizes he marked the wrong date on his calendar.
  • It's way more fun when they come back disappointed. I refuse to give up hope until next week, when he realizes he marked the wrong date on his calendar.
    Lol
  • This is getting bad, my wench is starting to get more attention
  • edited January 2014
    Gets expensive when you pay by the hour, eh Ghosted?
  • Why yes, she already wants to go for breakfast tomorrow
  • Maybe he's coding in a in-game admin.
    If I had a penny for each time someone has said Bcart was late because he was coding in-game admin, i'd be living in a Mansion atm xD.

SK is just not, hasn't been for more than 10 years, his priority.

I bet he's on vacation somewhere and is coming back during weekend if we're lucky xD

Clearly your not doing something right, she's not doin your dishes
  • Im new in game admin. He needed someone who wouldnt die. While it was a toss up between Tiesto and I... it was decided based upon an online poll of 300 co-ed cheerleaders and with a final count of 298-2... Im sexier.
  • I'm still waiting for you to call me!
  • mages don't even call me
  • Mages calls me. :-*
  • quiet tmodster
  • You are just all the jelly.
  • Nobody calls me :(
  • Nobody calls me :(
    ill take those didgets :x
  • edited January 2014
    Maybe if we call BCart and offer to take him out for dinner and a movie or buy him flowers once in a while he would feel more appreciated and he would get off his ass and get it rolling? Happy BCart happy life is t it?
    Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out Get Out
  • What round are we up to gents?
  • Blitz0s March 2012 Quote
    The end of SK. I bet these forums will stay active for another year or 2

Lol I think he's right
  • People should start a dispute on Paypal for a refund of their Premi's. We expect BCart to be lazy but when you're paying for a service, and it isn't being delivered, you have every right to get your money back until the problem has been resolved.
  • Its only 6 dollars sky.
    They could not care less.

@ lovsan carnt you hack him and gain controls even so he has the script on his computer?
  • It could be 10 pence, I'd still open a dispute if the service wasn't what was promised. :)
  • It could be 10 pence, I'd still open a dispute if the service wasn't what was promised. :)

Such a hypocrit... you told me to stop crying when your "service" wasnt what you promised me.
  • Arent we allowed to panic yet?