Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey SK, Go Fund Me!

Comments

• Somebody else verify this link isn't wack please?
  • Not even a chance I'm going to click it.
  • edited December 2013
    It's a fund to provide DF shelter during hurricanes. I think most of us were shaken by his live updates of his ditch flooding until his battery went out.
  • Its me, fc sucks and so does pms =)
  • DF trying to steal people's money!!
  • I agree with you, PMS does suck, as does my ex-wife who ran it.
  • Ex wife? Ouch, yes she was a fire cracker. River tam
  • I went to the site and read what you wrote. I am perplexed. How are you maintaining are you up the creek with no paddle?
  • Not yet, no I have equipment just slowly wearing down.
  • so basically... u don't have a job, and ur current job isn't making any money
    but u don't want to quit what u like doing, so u need donations to keep urself alive?
  • Yeah I am thinking anything we give him short of a paycheck aint gonna cut it. Apply at a titty bar to dj lol.
  • step 1. lose the shirt
    step 2. throw away dignity

step 3. sleep during the day. work at night

= money
  • Step 4. Try shaving
  • As leader of sk, I command you to donate or ill dust off my cannon.
  • This is a piss poor business model DF. Gotta earn your stripes before you can pull it off in that line of work, go bust your ass in bars, get a residency and then start doing charity stuff later on.

Or live in a box on a street and probably die from hunger in a few years... either or.
  • Ask me if I care
  • edited December 2013
    Just do some office work. Apply in health insurance. Tell them you type 100 wpm with attention to detail. Do some claims in all honesty once you get in the door if you are not sure the answer is always deny. Deny deny deny... cha ching. Now buy a G ride and get some honeys. Do what I say thank me later.

source: work at dme appealing claims and worked on the other side as well both in claims and selling it... i could train a monkey to do this with great results... check deny monkey, good monkey. Big letter with lots of words check accept monkey.