Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does losses affect power production..?

edited December 2013 in General
I have 42 losses on FB, (they want me dead on there lol).

but have 2770 land, and 342 Fusion plants. losing 29k power a tick. NO TFs are built. and all research complete, bonuses are maxed.

Comments

• :O shouldn't affect power loss but I'm not to knowledgable at fb Sk or Sk for that matter
  • No solars maybe
  • Just raze all ur pps and build pfs
  • After reading this, I have decided that Hazza has autism and/or alzheimers.
  • we have solars. no sector weapons on us..

I SHOULD be powered right?
  • Are you all rez income again?
  • been converting SMs into resi/racks to prolong the kt on me.
  • Total Losses
    Energy Change 11,497

I can safely say losses do not affect power. Id check your shields and go from there.
  • Convert SMS to... nothing and then when you get hit it takes that away instead of Rez/Rax and you can use that cash for MOAR GOONZ for power hits and grabbing as large as possible.
  • my advice is :

don't play on facebook.
  • my advice is :

Play like shit, like me.

Wow! Someone telling Hazza to not be good...
  • yes losses affect your power losses

for each loss you get, you lose 0.02% pop, meaning you lose some amount of population

population are 0.25 power per unit, meaning since you lose some population, you will gain power equivalent to the amount of population you lost

lets not forget about the units/ buildings you also lose during a loss, which will increase your power change, as long as rng plays nicely with not deleting more pps than unit/ building power cost.
  • Does losses affect power production..?
    yes losses affect your power losses

i berieve dat
    losses affect power CONSUMPTION.

no, losses affect your power consumption, would be the proper statement

nit picky nuance man has arrived!
    hai flazer.
  • Ohhh shit it's a smart Asian off... which one knows more??? I'm inclined to say flazer b.c he's Mexican too so he might speak more languages but then again he's Mexican so he might be dumber... hmmm do you get all the perks but non I f the negatives kinda like a mixed black n white, better skin, fatter asses, better colored eyes??? Ahhh idk
  • Forgive my ignorance and I would never question Flazer on math... but the pop loss only hits at 50 loss intervals. While the math is sound, its not true .02% per loss. Its 1% loss per 50 loss. Meaning Im losing 6% pop atm but not 6.28% with my 314 losses.
  • no, it is affected every hit
  • all walls could do is combat words, not math, cause I am right, but its ambiguous with what I mean in text form

math never lies
  • Mr Flazer, Math Wizard...

This is the first time I have ever heard it that way. The 50 loss penalties is designed to be the opposite of the 50 win bonus from everything I have ever read or been told. If I am wrong, I stand corrected. But I cant take it on your word alone because many hundred of other, some better, players have said different.
  • Mr Flazer, Math Wizard...

This is the first time I have ever heard it that way. The 50 loss penalties is designed to be the opposite of the 50 win bonus from everything I have ever read or been told. If I am wrong, I stand corrected. But I cant take it on your word alone because many hundred of other, some better, players have said different.
    Pie I had always thought the win bonus for example occured only at intervals of 50 but it does actually occur with each win ie he said .02
  • And youre a nub so you dont count!

:-)
  • I have 42 losses on FB, (they want me dead on there lol).

but have 2770 land, and 342 Fusion plants. losing 29k power a tick. NO TFs are built. and all research complete, bonuses are maxed.

Its your shields. Afyer 42 losses you didnt lower the amount you put into them.

• Forgive my ignorance and I would never question Flazer on math... but the pop loss only hits at 50 loss intervals. While the math is sound, its not true .02% per loss. Its 1% loss per 50 loss. Meaning Im losing 6% pop atm but not 6.28% with my 314 losses.
    the 50 win and 50 loss gain in pop is by every hit.
    .02% like flazer said

pie so nub. did u start playing sk yesterday?
  • There are enough people on fbsk to kt?
  • Enough to KT Hazza
  • edited December 2013
    Would that is considered be comical