Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stunners v Phantomz

1235»

Comments

• that was after being scared for awhile to even make a pf acc, and I took 1 yr before I had the courage to even post in pfs lol

started to play in around beginning of 2003 or end of 2002, it was 2 rounds before zelda windwaker came out, which was around the time wybo made his forsaken alliance, dabbled with rpg battle before then, which i came from arch mage before then, and graal before that
  • fun fact first person to complement me on this game was raziel
  • fun fact first person to complement me on this game was raziel
    Raz :')
  • I didn't make a of account until like 2004. :(. Didn't see a need to when I played way before that and made it immediately when I came back to sk
  • edited December 2013
    also fusor you cant make a kd worth crap

therefore i am better than you at everything on sk, literally
    If your talking about my current kd, I joined mid round Mr Genious, as for acomplishments in the game you prolly win the perseverance one, but I think that's all :-/.
  • I can't remember if it was Disease or Famine I was in... That was seriously like 10 years ago. Idk how you guys remember this stuff. I usually remember stuff by context. For example, I think September 11th happened around that time. I remember that because there was a big forum topic in my sector where a guy claimed he was related to a victim. I'm not 100% on this but I think it was a sector forum because around that time I'm not certain alliance forums existed. This was also when Bcart changed advanced troopers and advanced laser troupers to dragoons and LDs. That is literally all I remember from that time period. That and being in some lame alliance that was named after the galaxy I was in... Galaxy 6 or something.
    Yah i remember the change from advanced troopers to goos, but wasn't that after v1.1? :x
  • What happened to stealing research :(
  • nah fusor, I can beat any kd you make with simple ease

its like taking a shit and having more respect from that than any kd you have ever made
  • edited December 2013
    Edit: Pointless to argue with Flazer/dun want to bother checking this again: You win @ SK GG :)
  • I can't remember if it was Disease or Famine I was in... That was seriously like 10 years ago. Idk how you guys remember this stuff. I usually remember stuff by context. For example, I think September 11th happened around that time. I remember that because there was a big forum topic in my sector where a guy claimed he was related to a victim. I'm not 100% on this but I think it was a sector forum because around that time I'm not certain alliance forums existed. This was also when Bcart changed advanced troopers and advanced laser troupers to dragoons and LDs. That is literally all I remember from that time period. That and being in some lame alliance that was named after the galaxy I was in... Galaxy 6 or something.
    Yah i remember the change from advanced troopers to goos, but wasn't that after v1.1? :x
    It was either 2001 or 2002. I am positive of that because I was in high school at the time.

• edited December 2013
    Flazer has also been in university the entire time he's played SK.

He's a professional student.

I think we should split SK into two categories. BF (before flazer) and AF (after flazer). Except all we have from BF is the dusty scores tomes and no one remembers shit.
  • Flazer has also been in university the entire time he's played SK.

I think we should split SK into two categories. BF (before flazer) and AF (after flazer). Except all we have from BF is the dusty scores tomes and no one remembers shit.
    So he's like the messiah? :D

Or a false prophet/crazy methhead. Depends on your viewpoint. I'd go with crazy methhead.
  • edited December 2013
    Flazer has also been in university the entire time he's played SK.

Or a false prophet/crazy methhead. Depends on your viewpoint. I'd go with crazy methhead.
    huhu just reminded me of this SNL short xD

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ec6KsB67vI

what if we choose not to accept your westernized philosophy.
    and stick to the annals of old.

what if we choose not to accept your westernized philosophy.
    and stick to the annals of old.
    You would like sticking in the annals, wouldn't you.
  • I was war gen for an alliance called Alliance that Cheli ALed round 14 and I remember Affinity then, and remember beating them hard. It wasnt a very good alliance. But I really never saw Zamolxe as a good alliance either when I spent time in Luminatx More people were concerned about their networth than their alliance. Not to say that this round shows that same trait or not.
    ZX and Fenris were always a good fight... they were "the good guys" and always warring Mafia, LuminatX, Ragnarok or whatever alliance we made that rd... zx was always very loyal and fierce so the wars were fun!!! Tip my hat to Eau always killing me :P
  • What happened to stealing research :(

I remember when the kill shot gave you everything they had left... that was awesome! I wish Mobi still held 85 units per rax
  • I was war gen for an alliance called Alliance that Cheli ALed round 14 and I remember Affinity then, and remember beating them hard. It wasnt a very good alliance. But I really never saw Zamolxe as a good alliance either when I spent time in Luminatx More people were concerned about their networth than their alliance. Not to say that this round shows that same trait or not.
    ZX and Fenris were always a good fight... they were "the good guys" and always warring Mafia, LuminatX, Ragnarok or whatever alliance we made that rd... zx was always very loyal and fierce so the wars were fun!!! Tip my hat to Eau always killing me :P
    Eau is playing this round ;-)

• I know I talk to him here n there... he's very quiet this rd
  • I feel like this is almost like a Darius thread
  • I WANT TO FIGHT YOU DAVE
  • Haha, this is a common trend. Kevs first in line