Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stunners v Phantomz

Comments

• *hands the game to the romanians on a silver plateur*

• *hands the game to the romanians on a silver plateur*

The zx have done nothing much to any one
    Most of this minded there own business
    Stunners should have just left them and us alone instead of picking constant fights
  • undercover was posted as PK in AF . check your info. fire your spies. they are shit :)
    LoL you guys wouldn't be able to PK me if I wanted it, but I could have interrupt the PK or make it difficult to kill me and then get multied. Like that happened to so many others.

• yeah. u are right :)) multis killed you :)) some of you guys here simply don't see what's in front of you. brain washed. i pitty you
    undercover was posted as PK in AF . check your info. fire your spies. they are shit :)
    Not everyone thinks having multi accounts in enemy alliances is the way to play though.
    i said spies. you say multi accounts in different alliances. every word i say means multi to you ? so...you can't have friends or people who give you intel about what other alliances are doing, right ? to know that, you must have multi accounts. .. * face palm *
  • Mt gazaget 1.19
    STUNNERS

DEAD

• No need to 'face palm'. There are many people who, if they said that they had a spy in an enemy alliance, you would believe.

Unfortunately, you don't fit in that category. :)
  • Phantomz kills :

delta boy (X:8,Y:7) @ Forest and Wilderness 25,555 7,039,243 3,967
    delta boy (X:8,Y:7) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Undercover (X:5,Y:9) Forest and Wilderness 15,082 4,371,838 5,400
    You can't probe Undercover (1:13) because they are dead.

Mt Gagazet (X:6,Y:10) Mountainous 18,980 4,600,846 5,455
    You can't probe Mt Gagazet (1:19) because they are dead.

• Maybe it's time i took a break from SK, i found myself not caring during this KT. Hell i saw the first few kidnaps and decided to jump on the playstation instead of disbanding...
  • You guys should shut up and listen to SkyDragonX, he used to cheat and multy so much back in the day, he sure as hell knows what he is talking about :)
  • Finally, a cheater that knows what he is talking about.
  • Maybe it's time i took a break from SK, i found myself not caring during this KT. Hell i saw the first few kidnaps and decided to jump on the playstation instead of disbanding...
    yeah i noticed you gave in too easy :/ same as undercover :/
  • If STUNNERS disband wars stops

If any STUNNERS want to remain neutral please message me

Cobras makes pointless wars for no reason
    This was foretold by Mal, gj Cobra on being manipulated and failing.
  • turtles always win
    Says the guy we killed round after round because he had armies of probe farms xD
    Alot of us players are totally disgusted with the multies so why try... gagazet what's ur psn?
  • edited December 2013
    Maybe it's time i took a break from SK, i found myself not caring during this KT. Hell i saw the first few kidnaps and decided to jump on the playstation instead of disbanding...
    Alot of us players are totally disgusted with the multies so why try... gagazet what's ur psn?
    Why even start or keep playing then? I left 5 years ago after playing for almost as much time, the story was the same, multis everywhere, probe farms, farmers, account sharers, multiers, sector scanners, bots etc etc etc and it had been that way for years. Game hasn't changed it seems, there are only less players...
  • edited December 2013
    viva cant even run 1 account let alone several, be surprised if its him, hes just pretending to be mates with everyone so people think hes important

like when he said he was friends with lovsan when he was multi raping him when in reality it wasnt even lovsan and he was just pm begging the actual multi guy.
    Says the guy we killed round after round because he had armies of probe farms xD
    Yup, you.
  • Cheat vs cheat vs cheat is all i read here.

Zx does some cheating allegedly, skydragon ghosted and multid, cobras spams accounts and deletes them...

You literally all bend the rules to how they fit you, why the fuck are you arguing?
  • edited December 2013
    Because arguing over pointless things is fun sometimes, Zeal. Duh :)
  • I don't cheat. I just get bashed and double bashed by stunner kds.
  • Cheat vs cheat vs cheat is all i read here.

Zx does some cheating allegedly, skydragon ghosted and multid, cobras spams accounts and deletes them...

You literally all bend the rules to how they fit you, why the fuck are you arguing?
    well zeal in my eyes this the analogy of how i see it

"spamming and deleting" does not harm to any other kd and gives me no adv in building a KD...so that cheating is like doing 65mph in a 55mph zone

creating multi armies to kill 1,2,12,20 kds is mass murder

creating probe farms to pk 1,2,12,20 kds is like a mass arsonist

creating bank farms to make your kd better with good robs/ cash hits is like fraud

soooo if you want to accuse me of breaking the speed limit i do not deny it...but don't try to clump my traffic violation in with the murderers :)
  • i like how i'm the only one not being accused of cheating good job me.
  • I wasnt judging... just sayin, BCart would disable all of you if he wasnt a lazy gui. QQ in de pfs will only encourage the multiman so i dont get the point
  • i like how i'm the only one not being accused of cheating good job me.
    Thought that was cause we all accepted you're a cheat?
  • oh well thats true then carry on
  • viva cant even run 1 account let alone several, be surprised if its him, hes just pretending to be mates with everyone so people think hes important

like when he said he was friends with lovsan when he was multi raping him when in reality it wasnt even lovsan and he was just pm begging the actual multi guy.

That just proves my innocence and ties you to the crime

• That just proves my innocence and ties you to the crime
    That post just proves you're an idiot and ties you to being a dumbaas.

Go phantomz! (Sans viva)
  • edited December 2013
    Maybe it's time i took a break from SK, i found myself not caring during this KT. Hell i saw the first few kidnaps and decided to jump on the playstation instead of disbanding...
    Why even start or keep playing then? I left 5 years ago after playing for almost as much time, the story was the same, multis everywhere, probe farms, farmers, account sharers, multiers, sector scanners, bots etc etc etc and it had been that way for years. Game hasn't changed it seems, there are only less players...
    It's habitual i guess? That question has been raised over and over again and best i can tell those that keep playing despite the problems do it because they want to. I still do find SK fairly enjoyable, you just back to land with the right set of people. 1:19 started off pretty rocky with quite a few arguments but as the round went on the sector became a pretty nice place to be in.

And my psn is the same as my AIM and PF name, but i rarely do online multiplayer.
  • Needs to be updated to include Disney/Stunners vs Phantomz