Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stunners v Phantomz

edited December 2013 in General
War will soon be between these alliances

Delta boy is a STUNNERS kingdom and persistently hits a zx turtle repeatedly and he is surprised he started getting grabbed back ( he was also going to leave the game and give his account to Cobras ( against sk rules)

STUNNERS are killing styles a zx turtle who's done nothing wrong and turtles away

I suppose that's war

Lets hope tyris and his multis keep out of this battle

Comments

• Whoa whoa whoa here viva, delta has received 652 news before he was posted. So these harmless turtles were aggressive to him.
  • Post his news then carnt he... no offense but delta did nothing for STUNNERS in war from what I seen and was all for his self
    He never helped with probing I think
    He plays with no res or rax
  • December 11, 12:25:15 the [Stunner] alliance has declared war with the [Phantomz] alliance.
  • About time that Stunner went on the offensive.
  • About time that Stunner went on the offensive.
    You but the multis in 1.6 voting for a different sl is leaving a sour taste in my mouth bro
  • Yea, let me keep a leash on my multis.

Sorry guys.
  • I'm the multi leader!
  • December 11, 12:25:15 the [Stunner] alliance has declared war with the [Phantomz] alliance.

Time for disney to lick its wounds
  • heres a taste of deltas news that i got from him

http://pastebin.com/DUMP2YTB
  • heres a taste of deltas news that i got from him

http://pastebin.com/DUMP2YTB
    Oh, yes, my OTHER set of multis. Those were supposed to stay hidden and I'm trying to pin them on zx. Remember, they are zx multis, TOTALLY not mine.
  • Undercover 1.13

DEAD

First kill of this present war

Shame he's a great friend
  • Undercover (X:5,Y:9) Forest and Wilderness 672 1,735,237 80

I JUST pulled that stat line. How's that dead? o.o
  • Nvm, tried to probe him, he's dead. Quite odd.

Was anyone else aware of this PK or was it multi?
  • probably a multi tbh its not posted and viva was first to know lolz
  • That's actually why I asked. Not posted anywhere and only Viva knew.

This is painful. Good thing I've resorted to just trolling and seeing how many times I can die this round.
  • Yea I got multied, but I knew that it was gonna happen. So I didn't bother trying to keep my kingdom alive. Without multies they wouldn't be able to kill me.
  • It was a PK...
  • Yeah viva pked heroin himself and wanted me to claim it as a kill against DC...
  • Did anyone grab delta boys stat line?
  • i know he was forest and wilderness if that helps
  • Delta was multid to but idk
  • Man, multis were busy today. Attempted to kill 2 more Stunner KD's. Weird that it really picks up the moment we go back to warring Phantomz...
  • Delta Boy, closest I have:

Planets: 22,449
    Networth: 6,853,884

think that was after my 1st grab on him. or right before and he grabbed some land cause I got 2,555
  • Yeah viva pked heroin himself and wanted me to claim it as a kill against DC...
    Stop telling lies
  • undercover was posted as PK in AF . check your info. fire your spies. they are shit :)
  • undercover was posted as PK in AF . check your info. fire your spies. they are shit :)
    Not everyone thinks having multi accounts in enemy alliances is the way to play though.
  • Like seriously VIVA would you just stop with your multis.
  • If STUNNERS disband wars stops

If any STUNNERS want to remain neutral please message me

Cobras makes pointless wars for no reason