Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK's Top Cheaters

Comments

• xFCx was mainly a joke ;), but I do seem to recall a war involving only the desctruction of xFCx multis...

Anyway, biggest cheater has to be LT, I'd say Kesha (Sk Skannah etc)..
  • Biggest cheater - Tex

Best cheater - Pras
  • edited November 2013
    xFCx was mainly a joke ;), but I do seem to recall a war involving only the desctruction of xFCx multis...

Proving yet again people just believe whatever they are told around here.
  • The truth?
  • Kesha was the most effective cheater. He made moo. Guy is a solid programmer.
    Tex is the biggest asshole cheater though.
    Multi man was the most legendary cheater.

Kesha rarely talked and was actually a really decent guy when you got to know him. His bot program was flawless and he used it to perfection but it wasn't really in spite of anyone. He even stopped a pk on me once and offered a population farm to me once to recover. Tex on the other hand was a rude, spiteful ass that had a tendency to be butt hurt over stupid stuff and then use his bot program to be the biggest ass possible to the people that pissed him off. Multi man's anonymous efforts have been eclipsed since his reign but at the time were incredibly memorable.

Kesha rarely talked and was actually a really decent guy when you got to know him. His bot program was flawless and he used it to perfection but it wasn't really in spite of anyone. He even stopped a pk on me once and offered a population farm to me once to recover. Tex on the other hand was a rude, spiteful ass that had a tendency to be butt hurt over stupid stuff and then use his bot program to be the biggest ass possible to the people that pissed him off. Multi man's anonymous efforts have been eclipsed since his reign but at the time were incredibly memorable.
    As much as I don't doubt his programming skills, I still remember Kesha's rant on the forums a few (maybe more) rounds ago about how he was going to make "people suffer if they hit my bots" and "would bring an end to this game." He constantly claimed he was testing stuff but he seriously lacked any kind of empathy from what I could tell.
  • edited November 2013
    xFCx was mainly a joke ;), but I do seem to recall a war involving only the desctruction of xFCx multis...

Nobody told me anything, I was there back in the day, killing xFCx multys along with the rest of Sk players :). So yeah you did kill someguys with ~100 probe farms etc, but in the end, it was just free farm for everybody :x

Round 6:
    18 xFCx 6,005 6,005

This sums it up I think.
    Kesha was the most effective cheater. He made moo. Guy is a solid programmer.

all so true..

As much as I don't doubt his programming skills, I still remember Kesha's rant on the forums a few (maybe more) rounds ago about how he was going to make "people suffer if they hit my bots" and "would bring an end to this game." He constantly claimed he was testing stuff but he seriously lacked any kind of empathy from what I could tell.
    THIS is the truth of the matter, people can defend Kesha all they want but its his fault on the whole that sk is in the state that it is in now. Even 10 rounds ago you could still get 2 full galaxies until kesha opened his bot up to the public, even before that he pop killed people for lolz, he had no empathy and islike the people who cheat at monopoly GOOD JOB.
  • Yep. One round I was cool with kesha up until the last week, when I hit a kingdom that apparently belonged to him. Started getting like 300 news/day after that(mostly failed pas, they couldn't really seem to get through a 170k land kd with a few hundred thousand probes very easily) and basically made my free land problem unfixable. After that he gave up and arsoned my groupmate down to nothing(he was pop income) because some random guy in the uni was r/r. who wasn't even kidnapping him.
  • I'm not downplaying what he did. It was terrible and led to a huge decrease in players. My memory is probably a bit bad about him because he and I weren't on bad terms and Tex and I were ALWAYS on bad terms.
  • xFCx was mainly a joke ;), but I do seem to recall a war involving only the desctruction of xFCx multis...

Nobody told me anything, I was there back in the day, killing xFCx multys along with the rest of Sk players :). So yeah you did kill someguys with ~100 probe farms etc, but in the end, it was just free farm for everybody :x

Round 6:
    18 xFCx 6,005 6,005

This sums it up I think.
    Kesha was the most effective cheater. He made moo. Guy is a solid programmer.

all so true..
    Ib4 "lynogs fault" dank post.
  • Kesha wasn't a spiteful douchetool? lolrly?
  • Kesha once took me out just because I.messaged him

Clown
  • The rythm and blues round where he killed flaz for not getting his own soms.

lololololol
  • Yeah I guess I forgot that time period a few years ago when he had that god complex and was an ass to everyone
  • Killing Viva over a message... awesome!
    Killing Flazer for not getting his own SoMs.. even better!

Kesha has just strolled to the top of my favorite assholes list.
  • The rythm and blues round where he killed flaz for not getting his own soms.

lololololol
    Multid down Atmo as well for going R/R. Kesha is far from a decent guy as far as SK is concerned :p

His multi frenzy was brought on because someone KTd him for breaking really the only solid rule on SK... which led to probably 50%+ of the playerbase quitting.

• The worst multi period was Tex after a few of us rolled his kingdom. He spat his dummy out even though it was his own fault for being a dirrrrrrty man.

Was VAL and sold out his own alliance officers to westas when they planned on grabbing him.

Pretty much killed us on sight with the multies for the next few rounds.
  • edited November 2013
    Actually I change my vote to Bcart.

I blame him for the time it took him to implement a true ip recognision system which is so damn easy. Before that you just had to change HTTP headers to change IP in game and this allowed SO MUCH CHEAT..

Then instead of trying to make things better, Bcart allowed free 4 people groups which led to people creating hundreds of groups and then trading them to stack sectors/alliances who would then farm the rest of the universe, effectively making hundreds of players that didn't belong to the "Elite" or didn't have many IG friends, quit the game for good after being farmed and abused...

Tex, Kesha just made people want to hide their true identities but what made people leave is the fact it took Bcart years to implement changes to fight cheating and the fact he disapeared for months/years at the time, leaving the game in a frozen state for many rounds.
  • Sooooo, how did BCart cheat?
  • He enabled cheaters :D like a bad parent. It's his fault 8)
  • I must have missed this kesha person

sounds like a real sweetheart
  • Can't agree with many of the comments here. The best cheat is whoever got away with it all these years, put up archives/long lasting accounts without getting caught.

• Can't agree with many of the comments here. The best cheat is whoever got away with it all these years, put up archives/long lasting accounts without getting caught.

Shameless plug for yourself? :D
  • Lol what's up bud. I'm sure I was caught a couple times over the years. Usually by my own admission though. :P

I'd probably give the title to a guy like TankWolf. No mater what the guy did people praised him as being a great legit player. FTB would be up there too.
  • edited December 2013
    I'd probably give the title to a guy like TankWolf. No mater what the guy did people praised him as being a great legit player. FTB would be up there too.
    True, both of them had droves of kool-aid drinkers. I had fought with and against both of them, they never had a dull moment in their alliances.

• Lynog
    Zeality
    Tyris
    Moonlight( friend)
    Lovsan(friend)
    Meadows

Probably in that order
    Sorry lovsan bro ha
  • Should I remind you of the time you BEGGED lovsan to multi my group because you literally had no other means of winning? And from what I hear, Qwj still dominated you after I died. Talk about sad hahaha
  • No that was the round after.
    And I have actually never never lost a war which I have been AL of.

You keep on clutching at straws of 1 or 2 past rounds

You cheated this round until we killed pop tart
  • im the best cheater

i win