Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tyris / Disney and the multi's

edited November 2013 in General
Today I found out that tyris and a couple of his lap dogs in Disney channel had been creating multi's to mop up STUNNERS Kts.

First of all I would like to apologise on behalf of Phantomz for being allies with Disney
We are annoyed and let down by there multis hitting stunner targets, admittedly only hitting for small amount of lands but still causing some damage.
I still think without them a victory was still Phantomz due to poor leadership in enemy alliances.

Tyris was also quated of saying in the first week

That he would deal worth cobras and mess up a few stunner kingdoms so his boys could get a head start

I am very disappointed with tyris as he's always been a semi decent leader

I call for Disney alliance to turn there back on this cheat

Comments

• this is probably the worst attempt at blame passing i have ever seen
  • Wow, this is kind of lame. Post-war, point the finger in the other direction?

As a former Disney KD who was loosely involved in leadership, I'm going to humbly say this: If you believe this, and can't show me any proof, go fuck yourself.

If we had multis at our disposal, WTF would have been the point of an entire sector going DW AT for trains/breaks? I LIKE playing this stupid game...I would've just continued building my KD and never risked getting killed off for ATing. Just let "our multis" do the work.

It's funny that the first and pretty much all accusations place the multi as a Phantomz KD, but now that Phantomz is disbanded, you want to shift blame.

No. Just no.
  • Shinning I like you. I blame tyris. I enjoy working with you. Your not to blame. Tyris and a few of his lap dogs are known for this
  • Phantomz disbandment is temporary. Getting our structure back in place. Stopping war abuse for now.

Half of Disney alliance are disgraced at your leadership back stabbing allies

I have seen the forums
  • Phantomz Lost the war and lost all support of their allies, it wasn't Ty who did the multis. Ty and his leadership is much to lazy to ever do this he had cobras posted in newbie mode for lolz. Ty was here for all the bot rapings he wouldn't do this. The multis were phantom and we all know this.

I REPEAT TY IS TO LAZY TO DO THIS, MAL IS TO LAZY, JESTER IS WAAAAAYYYYY TO LAZY, DOLE WOULD OF WENT INACTIVE!
  • viva you should really just stop talking, you make everyone want to just kill you
  • Phantomz haven't lost any way you deluided idiot
  • Uhmmmm Viva you lost get over it, Its 3 v 1, stunners owns the kill count for the round. If you continue the war past this point you lost the round completely you lost the war get over it.
  • Viva you can let them all know about my multi, but I'll never give up my loyalties to Disney! Neva!
  • Lol haha Cory
  • I haven't even been on all day.

This is gold though.
  • This is worse than a rohan/dank thread.

and those are pretty bad.
  • If Dole had multis they would be way more destructive and destroy all the alliances equally and then go inactive after 4 days, so clearly Dole doesn't have multis.
  • i was about to say the inactives did go vaca mode but...you don't go vacation mode you just go inactive not caring
  • ugga bugga wugga

gimme a cookie.
  • Vacation mode is for chumps, I'd rather just pop kill myself.
  • edited November 2013
    LOL all respect for Phantomz leadership lost. Most epic fail thread I've ever seen.
  • i don't think viva has had anything to do with phantomz for awhile now. thank jesus.

not to say that makes things any better
  • Your tears taste so good.
  • LOL all respect for Phantomz leadership lost. Most epic fail thread I've ever seen.
    there was respect before?

o man, the no respect u had before, is once again still at nothing.
  • If Ty was the multi leader, he would have turned them on his Alliance in typical Ty Backstabbing fashion.. for lulz
  • I'm not leadership... do I still have minimal respect like before? I had more than none... just want to make sure I had my next to none but not quite none.
  • I'm not leadership... do I still have minimal respect like before? I had more than none... just want to make sure I had my next to none but not quite none.
    still hovering just above zero ;)

• Oh Pie, I have about two respect for you, maybe even three.
  • As a newcomer to the leadership table ALL of you guys egos are too big for anyone to properly lead anything
  • As a SHUT UP AND DO AS WE SAY!
  • edited November 2013
    Guise shit, he has seen the forums. We'll all fucked.
    As a newcomer to the leadership table ALL of you guys egos are too big for anyone to properly lead anything
    This.
  • Who the fuck is letting the dam noobs in the PFs.
  • edited November 2013
    Jesus Christ viva, do you not see how transparent you are? Just who on earth are you trying to prove yourself too? I really wish my sector hadn't gone too Phantomz. It started off great but these multis only kicked in once it was clear Stunner wasn't going to just roll over and die in a 3vs1

You're so adamant that Phantomz has not lost and are so desperate to cling to that. It really doesn't help your "they aren't my multis" case