Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened? Sk offline... now it is back.

Comments

• Who is Damdred? Is there any in game mods?
  • I didn't say show the post where he asked if he knew him by another name. Silly neg.
  • I didn't say show the post where he asked if he knew him by another name. Silly neg.
    you are gonna go far with that mindset m8 lemme tell you
  • Or have I not gone far enough? We may never know.
  • Or have I not gone far enough? We may never know.
    Clearly you are not doing a good enough job at broadcasting your achievements to the internet, keep trying friend
  • Well if you want me too, usually I don't bother telling people anything about what I accomplish as I could care less that they know. But if you want me to start telling people let me start with, AHM TEH ESSKAYPEEEFFMOD!
  • so where did trevor ask if damdred had any previous names?
  • You already posted that.
  • edited November 2013
    and you never answered it

oldschool players are the cancer of starkingdoms

and im the chemo
  • Sexy pic, mmmmmm, I like that guy.
  • oldschool players r too good, the newbies of sk are ridiculously bad at this game, lol
  • oldschool players r too good, the newbies of sk are ridiculously bad at this game, lol
  • edited November 2013
    Nimrod, you are the king of derailing threads by reading every ones posts like you wrote them. Not everyone is as hateful and spiteful as you are. Take a business communications class sometime and learn about how the same email can be interpreted several different ways. Jesus Christ all he asked was "who is damred?"

For the record, I don't really know who damred is (or was on skpfs 1.0), and spent a weekend partying with Trevor and know that he is a chill guy, not some prick who would show up and start throwing around the "WHO DA FUK IS DAMRED AND WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS".

So really what I'm trying to say nimrod, is chill the fuck out.
  • Nimrod, you are the king of derailing threads by reading every ones posts like you wrote them. Not everyone is as hateful and spiteful as you are. Take a business communications class sometime and learn about how the same email can be interpreted several different ways. Jesus Christ all he asked was "who is damred?"

For the record, I don't really know who damred is (or was on skpfs 1.0), and spent a weekend partying with Trevor and know that he is a chill guy, not some prick who would show up and start throwing around the "WHO DA FUK IS DAMRED AND WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS".

So really what I'm trying to say nimrod, is chill the fuck out.
    inserting an unrelated snide response to a comment that was directly, directed at someones dig at people who apparently have 'no credentials' in regards to SK clearly legitimizes your argument

wait

no
  • Neg doesn't even recall his own trolls and when people call him out on them he claims ignorance, it's brilliant. BRILLIANCE!
  • Neg doesn't even recall his own trolls and when people call him out on them he claims ignorance, it's brilliant. BRILLIANCE!
  • BRILLIANCE I SAY!
  • edited November 2013
    Is this Nimrod guy the same nimrod guy as the old days? If so, I dont remember him being such a negative nancy.

Like what was pointed out by others, It is true, I am just curious who Damdred is. Name doesn't ring a bell in my old SK mind. But then again, I very well could have forgotten.

Oh, and the oldschool SK players are the "cancer of SK" comment. Apparently you know none of the good guys from the SK of old.
  • edited November 2013
    Is this Nimrod guy the same nimrod guy as the old days? If so, I dont remember him being such a negative nancy.

Like what was pointed out by others, It is true, I am just curious who Damdred is. Name doesn't ring a bell in my old SK mind. But then again, I very well could have forgotten.

Oh, and the oldschool SK players are the "cancer of SK" comment. Apparently you know none of the good guys from the SK of old.
    so you just reaffirmed my point of an old school circle jerk by going back to the old days when forming your opinion of me.

then you just confirmed that you didnt know who damdred was and that was the impression you were trying to make

i dont think you get what i mean so ill let you know again.

WE DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU PLAYED SK 10 YEARS AGO. WE ARE THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY THIS GAME NOW. NOT YOU.
  • sup trev. lol

i also don't really know who da fk damdred is LOL
  • Just ignore nimrod. How has life been trev?
  • Just ignore nimrod. How has life been trev?
    confirmed circle jerker
  • Wassup trevor!!! I'm jelly of your consumption of good beer over there. .. As for Nimrod he's just a troll dick... ignore the fucktard
  • Greg - tiesto?

Cory, I have sinced moved to the Netherlands. I am in the process of finding work and opening my own brewpub :)
  • Greg - tiesto?

Cory, I have sinced moved to the Netherlands. I am in the process of finding work and opening my own brewpub :)
    Excellent! Well congrats and good luck! Don't be a stranger.

• edited November 2013
    spent a weekend partying with Trevor and know that he is a chill guy
    I wish I could remember the weekends I spent partying with Trev....
  • Yes Trevor it is me!!! B-)
  • Sci, I wish I could remember half the weekends I partied with myself. First world problems I guess ;)

• then you just confirmed that you didnt know who damdred was and that was the impression you were trying to make

i dont think you get what i mean so ill let you know again.

WE DONT FUCKING CARE IF YOU PLAYED SK 10 YEARS AGO. WE ARE THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY THIS GAME NOW. NOT YOU.
    So what if he doesnt know who damdred is. I dont know him or any of you people. Does it matter at all, not really.

You should really stop making posts.