Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stacked Alliances

edited November 2013 in Game Talk
I don't know about you but i'm a bit frustrated and annoyed that a few players have stacked an alliance. Just look at the rankings below.

1 [Stunner] 1,479,845 369,961
2 [Phantomz] 731,426 365,713
3 [Fenris] 464,009 232,004
4 [DisneyChannel] 260,229 260,229

How is this fair? I am a newish player to the game but I always play solo. After seeing that i've realized I have no hope and feel like giving up.

I know a few people in my alliance feel the same and there has been some talk about multis being made to 'get even'

So what is the general consensus about this around here?

Comments

• Take a deep breath, there are still many allianceless sectors. Many-a-time a smaller alliance can also destroy a bigger alliance if properly motivated and led by a good officer.
  • Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa
  • Meh... doesnt look too bad, there still are powerful sectors without alliance around. Either way things tend to change rapidly during the round. Dont do hasty conclusions :)
  • I'm sorry that you seem angry over this complaint from me but you have to understand that the other alliances are already angry.

I have seen some arrogant members of your alliance in universal chat gloating about being in the top alliance and anyone that replies in a sensible manner is told to "learn to build noob" or "you want to be first KT".

This is not the way to play the game by insulting others that put their time into trying to play this game.
  • Wait until the multis sort out. 2 rounds ago in newbie mode the #1 sector was 65-75% mulits. Then they were one of the lowest sectors. Anyway, I think there should be an alliance rebalance about 2 weeks in to every round where the bigger sectors split up in to different alliances.
  • WAIT so let me get this straight, #1 alliance is basically full, #2 alliance has 2 sectors. Therefore #1 alliance is stacked because its full?

I'm not understanding this train of thought here....Stunner has 2-3 more sectors than #2 but only double the nw it comes to reason as long as the #2 actually you know fills up it will be within 100k if not above them right?
  • U hush Damdred
  • U hush Damdred
    O yeah, Im back lol

• mother fucking hate tank my boy
  • How the fuck are u. I moved to Colorado couldnt stand the Texas heat no more so figured I would stop in and see if anyone was still here.
  • WAIT so let me get this straight, #1 alliance is basically full, #2 alliance has 2 sectors. Therefore #1 alliance is stacked because its full?

I'm not understanding this train of thought here....Stunner has 2-3 more sectors than #2 but only double the nw it comes to reason as long as the #2 actually you know fills up it will be within 100k if not above them right?
    If this is the case sixsixsix leave and never come back for being the crayon muncher you are.
  • My alliance is stacked.
  • Let's elaborate on this as well.
    there has been some talk about multis being made to 'get even'

You want to make multis to take out the only alliance that has 5 sectors, when the rest of you faggots have the opportunity to get 5 sectors...

This is why you all suck at this fucking game hahaha, we don't need bum bandits like you sixsixsix, you are bad and you should feel bad :o
  • With NOOBS
  • Let's elaborate on this as well.
    there has been some talk about multis being made to 'get even'

You want to make multis to take out the only alliance that has 5 sectors, when the rest of you faggots have the opportunity to get 5 sectors...

This is why you all suck at this fucking game hahaha, we don't need bum bandits like you sixsixsix, you are bad and you should feel bad :o

Alright guys, sk pfs are over, someone has brought logic to the table. We can all go home now!
  • Zeal are you and the SK kewl crew doing another alliance again??
  • No way jose. Im just a puppet, signed up with another fellow random and we are going wherever our SL takes us.
  • With all the excess power he can bless us with.
  • worst group ever
  • So whatever happened to G2? You multis are slacking this round.
  • Lol
    So whatever happened to G2? You multis are slacking this round.
    lololol

• How the fuck are u. I moved to Colorado couldnt stand the Texas heat no more so figured I would stop in and see if anyone was still here.
    pussy :D
    pussy :D
    Less filling but tastes great.

• Nah, good to see you bro. I live in houston, would rather be no where else.
  • Just an opinion here, but this player seems to be new and everyone in this forum bitches about not getting new players. Instead of acting like assholes, we should maybe try to help him instead of insulting and putting him down. Then you guys wont bitch about the amount of players playing.
  • edited November 2013
    Im stuck right in between you two faries in NM
  • Just an opinion here, but this player seems to be new and everyone in this forum bitches about not getting new players. Instead of acting like assholes, we should maybe try to help him instead of insulting and putting him down. Then you guys wont bitch about the amount of players playing.
    This has been an issue since Game 1
    This has been an issue since Game 1
    omg theres more common sense!
  • If he resorts to multis because he doesn't understand 1+1, he's going to ragequit over getting grabbed.