Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Economic SK?

edited October 2013 in General
I've played SK since like the dawn of time. But lately I just don't feel it is fun anymore, too few people.. too little happening. So I went and searched for a similar game with a bigger player base and found nothing at first. But at last I found a economic simulator with a huge player base, over 40000, and I'm already completely hooked.

I thought I would share it with you guys but to respect forum rules I won't be posting any links here. If anyone is interested give me a PM and I will send you the link.

Basically you are a citizen in your own country. You have five different "resources", energy, experience, knowledge, productivity and raw cash (in different currencies). Your productivity is based on everything except the cash, and determines how much money you make while working for example. You can also fight for money, in the beginning with a trainer but later on you can fight other people to make them your "bitch". If they lose they will pay tax to you for example. You can also start companies, engage in full-scale country vs country wars, etc.

If you are interested let me know :)

Comments

• as your name suggests,
    Thank You, Fuck Off

ps. i´ll google for it
  • Sounds like eRep, shittiest game on the planet.
  • I've been playing longer. Nb4lck
  • sounds like the 40k people playing that need to move to sk

OH WAIT SOME DO AND YOU BASH THEM AND THEY QUIT
    SAY NO TO BASHING
    SAY NO TO LIFE
  • I've played SK since like the dawn of time. But lately I just don't feel it is fun anymore, too few people.. too little happening. So I went and searched for a similar game with a bigger player base and found nothing at first. But at last I found a economic simulator with a huge player base, over 40000, and I'm already completely hooked.

I thought I would share it with you guys but to respect forum rules I won't be posting any links here. If anyone is interested give me a PM and I will send you the link.

Basically you are a citizen in your own country. You have five different "resources", energy, experience, knowledge, productivity and raw cash (in different currencies). Your productivity is based on everything except the cash, and determines how much money you make while working for example. You can also fight for money, in the beginning with a trainer but later on you can fight other people to make them your "bitch". If they lose they will pay tax to you for example. You can also start companies, engage in full-scale country vs country wars, etc.

i found a better game.
    it has more than 7 billion players
    and has no resets.
    and best of all, u don't need to find ppl to play, everyone is forced to play!!
  • I've played SK since like the dawn of time. But lately I just don't feel it is fun anymore, too few people.. too little happening. So I went and searched for a similar game with a bigger player base and found nothing at first. But at last I found a economic simulator with a huge player base, over 40000, and I'm already completely hooked.

i found a better game.
    and has no resets.
    Full of cheaters tho and the mods abuse their powers.

i found a better game.
    and has no resets.
    I see wut you did thar lol
  • im terrible at that game that's why i play sk
  • I like this thread.
  • I like this thread.
    I like you!
  • i like turtles.
  • I like this thread.
    I like you!
    Aww shucks, :: Gives Newb some cookies.::

• I like this thread.
    I like you!

i want cookies too
  • I like this thread.
    I like you!

i want cookies too
    too bad u just crumbs.

• I like this thread.
    I like you!

i want cookies too
    too bad u just crumbs.

u giv me cookies now damittt and a glass of milk :)
  • edited October 2013
    I've played SK since like the dawn of time. But lately I just don't feel it is fun anymore, too few people.. too little happening. So I went and searched for a similar game with a bigger player base and found nothing at first. But at last I found a economic simulator with a huge player base, over 40000, and I'm already completely hooked.

i found a better game.
    and has no resets.

not that different...if you think about all those cinema/school ragequits

but come to think about it, they did manage to hit more than one target with each suicide...
  • But I like NML!

:: Gives NML cookies.::

• i found a better game.
    and has no resets.
    I'm already playing that game and wanted another one :P This one has no resets either, been going for over two years now. And for all the haters what's up? That is why I did not post the link. If you aren't interested that is perfectly fine.

• Did you describe life in a federal prison by cell block?

• i found a better game.
    and has no resets.
    I'm already playing that game and wanted another one :P This one has no resets either, been going for over two years now. And for all the haters what's up? That is why I did not post the link. If you aren't interested that is perfectly fine.

Is it eRep?