Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Remembering The Obscure

edited September 2013 in General
So while at work today, I thought of an olde' skpf poster I have not thought of in many years. Biggy. He was a pioneer troll with an amazing avatar...a stick figure gif that mouthed "Fuck you" and raised his middle finger. What a classic.

Comments

• The background was black and the stick figure/smiley face was lime green?
  • The background was black and the stick figure/smiley face was lime green?
    I thought the background was white and it was a black stick figure. But I could be mistaken.

Anyway, have any obscure old posters of yesteryear you would like to remember with the forum?
  • Mystic_freeze I think it was. Havent talked to him in a long time.
  • If Biggy is considered obscure then I'll mention Troa. Ole Diamontain.
  • If Troa is obscure I'd like to mention "LOOK AT MY EPEEN".
  • Who remembers TruZel? Gosh I miss that guy.
  • Who remembers TruZel? Gosh I miss that guy.
    +1

I miss sixpackistan & blood, those were my hoes
  • sixpack still goes on AIM and blood will return as he usually does after every 2 years
  • Biggy isnt obscure haha

One name I bet nobody remembers though, except maybe mindstorm if he is still here is Asmobodan...randomly disappeared one day, i reckon hes dead.
  • I recall asmo, not the weirdest of people. And Qwj we used to talk quite a bit on aim aswell.
  • Maybe obscure wasn't the word I was looking for, but random memories.
  • I recall asmo, not the weirdest of people. And Qwj we used to talk quite a bit on aim aswell.
    He was a great guy, then just disappeared...surprised people know of him.

Really what is your aim?
  • Eh so many to choose from but VallhallaFTZ was my main sn, However I can name those I recall. ExigoSK, MolandSK, Espenksk, Possibly many more.

I was around from r4 v1 to r20ish v2. Just recently returned.
  • Vall I do remember you, but I can't remember which crowd you used to run with. Was it fenris?
  • I guess you could say that, however I didn't run with just one specific set of people. I talked alot to the tf guys, And also Benaccio, Mount everest, and well too many to really name here. Would become a long list of names.
  • Mount Everest! Oh man I haven't heard that name in forever. I always feel like grandfather time when we get talking about v1.
  • yeah except he was a massive cheater and everyone tried to validate him because fenris are faggots

we havent seen retarded genious/captainADHD/PantheisticUtopia or w/e that bs name was, in a while
  • Raziel still owes us XBoxes wasn't it?
  • Raziel still owes us XBoxes wasn't it?
    Raziel¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!
    Panthesticutopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yeah except he was a massive cheater and everyone tried to validate him because fenris are faggots

we havent seen retarded genious/captainADHD/PantheisticUtopia or w/e that bs name was, in a while
    That always happened, fenris was as full of cheats as LT/Mafia etc but nobody would accept it coz its the "good guys"

• There were cheaters in every alliance. Some were just more obvious about it. Like the UAs of the time.
    There are still cheaters in the game, for some reason however it seems some people are "allowed" to cheat and you will only get "caught" if you do something stupid. With that said this game has no need for cheating it is easilly conquered without it.

And regarding good/bad it all depends on which side you are on. I always play for whicever side I end up with always have.
  • Heh. Y'all still here.

You wouldn't miss TruZel if you could see his facebook wall -- dude is like a never-ending cumshot of emo whining about girls or some nonsense. Who'd have thought a frat bro from Louisiana could sound so much like a 14 year old glitter girl on myspace?
  • Bleak! I have a picture of you teaching miniature Kim jong ills!

Lol poor zel. I just visited #vision today
  • edited October 2013
    yeah except he was a massive cheater and everyone tried to validate him because fenris are faggots

This forum could use some PanU rants now and again.
    Heh. Y'all still here.

You wouldn't miss TruZel if you could see his facebook wall -- dude is like a never-ending cumshot of emo whining about girls or some nonsense. Who'd have thought a frat bro from Louisiana could sound so much like a 14 year old glitter girl on myspace?
    HOLY MOTHER OF BLEAK!! Haven't seen that name for a few years. You should post you gmail or whatever, lots of the old General Forums crew sit in a google hangout and talk shit like we used to on IRC.

Isn't that what 50% of frat bros turn into after they hit late 20's, though?
  • Good ole Bleak, the PFs need some Slacks also.
  • Good ole Bleak, the PFs need some Slacks also.
    Slacks is in the google hangout noobcakes. What's your gmail?
  • edited October 2013
    Meep
  • Slacker is alive?! Winning!!
  • Yeah, he's been in and our since before the government shutdown
  • Sup bleak