Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I regret to Announce...

edited September 2013 in General
This is the end.

Comments

• If this is the end of the world as we know it, I feel fine
  • no crash!

we still have hope, we just got tortorella!, it might still work out!
  • Skyfall?
  • Do announce more then a three worded sentence that leads to cliff hangers oh announcer
  • I'm sure it does, but after 13 years, bcart should say it himself -_-
  • Do announce more then a three worded sentence that leads to cliff hangers oh announcer
    I clearly read 4 words not 3
  • Well, if this the end, I just wanted to tell you guys that it has been an honor. I figured the game had a few more rounds in it, but w/e. Time to raise hell on my last few days on earth.
  • edited August 2013
    You fellas and Meadows always talking bout score. This aint about score it's about waiting until the last minute to screen shot the end of this game. That time is near. I will finally be victorious!
  • Crash! where did that round where you are going to AL and lead me to victory go?!?
  • Or maybe Crash is talking about nuclear war with Russia. In that case yeah we're all fucked.
  • Please specify!!!
  • edited August 2013
    He already left for his underground bunker he built with Kesha.
  • Did we invade Syria?
  • I bet it's the Ethiopians attacking us all with hunger and marathon runners.
  • ethiopians are so good at running far! holy shit
  • edited August 2013
    Syria nerve gassed a bunch of Al Qaeda we sent over there. We're going to start world war 3 over this shit. Saving face up in this bitch. I gotta go buy me a bumper sticker to support it bbl.
  • It would coincide with all the reports I've been seeing about the FEMA camps going into full operation.
  • I don't think it is the end, just BCart doing what BCart is good at - Failing at everything.
  • Dont kill yourself Crash
  • edited August 2013
    Maybe he just missed the last showing of this is the end in theaters and has to wait til October 1st to see it.

"I regret to announce, this is the end is no longer at my local Canadian cineplex"
  • On a serious note:

See you all in hell mother fuckers!
  • On a serious note:

See you all in hell mother fuckers!
    lulz, If I got down, I'm taking you WITH ME!
  • I wonder if it will be scheduled...or just a plug getting pulled.

Hey guys, what if bcart was one of us all along?
  • You guys found me, I'm BCart. :|
    (:

apparently u sux dick
  • and suckle from hairy testicles
  • I wonder if lukage still has that "gb2gt" website hosted....we could all go there and talk about the good ol days.