Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FightClub = bashers?

edited May 2013 in General
May 12, 08:46:29 JC (1:16) Spy on Kingdom 32,971 247 The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Lord Jesus

Planets: 24,089
Networth: 7,496,806
Honor: 6,764
Platinum: 1,133
Power: 547,072
Population: 160,556

MA Protection: 0%
Planet Type: Mystical Lands

Soldiers: 11,521
Troopers: 2,023
Dragoons: 26,687
Fighters: 0
Laser Troopers: 50,101
Laser Dragoons: 92,000

Tanks: 126,121
Tactical Fighters: 94,315
Scientists: Unknown
Probes: Unknown

May 12, 08:19:30 Our kingdom Aerith The Ancient (1:11) bravely defended against JC (1:16) and lost 393 planets.
May 12, 08:19:33 Our kingdom Aerith The Ancient (1:11) bravely defended against JC (1:16) and lost 282 planets.
May 12, 08:19:37 Our kingdom Aerith The Ancient (1:11) bravely defended against JC (1:16) and lost 195 planets.

I was 3930 land..
JC was 23219

so is nearly 6x my size!

Comments

• Soooo, what's the Universe gonna do about it? Fight back? Lay down and let them do it? Or just run to the PFs every time?

When its player made rules, its up to the players to enforce it. If you guys do nothing about it, FC will just be little bitches and keep doing it, just ask Rook.
  • edited May 2013
    Yeah, totally agree. I saw Pie bashing inactives in our sector and others all the time just before I died a few days ago, yet they never came to the PF's to complain about it. He even bashed my disbanded kingdom but I got my own back by smashing his kingdom 3x with one brave goon.
  • Sounds like FC kind of had a free run this round, was there seriously nobody to stand up to them?

I'll defend your noob ass next round Hazza!
  • Hey now we are KTing Terry King just because he's top non-FC KD... And then probably on down the line until even I rank top 20 with my second KD.

Who is going to stop us (please someone... ANYONE raise your fucking hand and stop being pussies for gods sake)

This round is so boring, even I signed up for the clone. Universe needs some sort of nuts, or non bitch kds within FC need to pm me and maybe we can cause some fun for the rest of the whores. If not.. might as well sleep until the EoR.
  • All KDs in the top 100 not in FC will be KT'd... Rank 99? Yup! Great group of leaders here! Hope those people remember this, because its pretty much bullshit. Guessing FC "leadership" just wanted an early exit to next round.
  • Don't worry, I got this. The top alliance is fucked straight out of newbie next round.
  • FEED ME persona is main.culprit... Just fyi
  • Sounds like FC kind of had a free run this round, was there seriously nobody to stand up to them?

I'll defend your noob ass next round Hazza!
    They are only top cus it so happens that all other kd are killed. Cant remember correctly but those kd's in 1:16 were nowhere near top at the start. They just didnt get killed in a previous war and are now top. With everyone still here they would hardly mean anything. Except for Smooth that is..

• First round back for about 8 years and it's been..... Meh

I hope FC do KT top 100 so atleast I can have some fun defending myself.

They need to get a move on though
  • Yeah, no worries. Probably go a little overboard but whatever, we'll see how it goes.
  • When Pie is the voice of reason, something is definitely wrong.
  • Smooth would of won the round more than likely to big a land lead, if diet or butters hit well the rest of the round either could of caught him if they played perfect but smooth had it i'm pretty sure.

And if multiman comes back i'll be kinda sad tbh, i'm pretty sure whichever alliance is #1 will get banged quickly next round
  • Well...this round is really a discouraging round. May be there are lesser players next round. If it continues to happen next round, SK is goner.
  • Fingers crossed.
  • Who's multiman?

• Don't you have an alliance to whine to?
    That's all fine and dandy if you have an alliance big enough to retal the hit. Which most of the bashes FC makes, there is no way to retal it, we just gotta take it. I got hit today by a guy who bashed me by over 2.5k land. The guy that hit me was bigger than the biggest KD in my alliance so this is definitely a discouraging round.
  • Who was it? We have been warned to stop all bashes, or face internal consequences. At least my sector was, anyways
    May 16, 12:38:01 Our kingdom TeTrA (1:14) bravely defended against Scortail (1:1) and lost 347 planets.

After calculating land before and after. Anyone with land over 10k or so would be a bash, he was in the 13k land range when he hit me.
  • I'm still alive!!
  • But the cake is a lie.