Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well now this is funny...

edited February 2013 in General
alpman declares war on rebirth

February 28, 20:11:18the [KicKASS] alliance has declared war with the [Rebirth] alliance.

alpman is dead at 22:45:00

alpman (X:8,Y:10) Desert Wasteland 0 189,134

hahahaha

Comments

• This post is funny...

• funny, you say rebirth has help from multi friends....
  • I just got 17 new news from TK multis so stfu... Please :-)
  • I just got 17 new news from TK multis so stfu... Please :-)
    i wasn't referring to that. i was referring to alpman getting busted for ip match + interacting yesterday lol
  • That's why I said please
  • Really are u talking bout broadsidee that was my brothers kd
    He was barely active an only way we could had matching ip adress
    Is when i used my phone at my parents house an jumped on there Wi-Fi. Connection
    Anyone that has played with me knows i dont use multis and always fight against them!!!
    I asked my bro to jump on and hit illy with wat little offense he had... and never thought of us having
    Matching ips.... so try to say wat u want too, but people who have played with me wont believe ur shit..
    And he hit one time considering the 10 plus hits i got from multis..

the real question should be why did u multi? we get that you did it but why did you do it
  • alpman is secretly mrbot
  • :O :O :O :O :O :O I KNEWS IT
    Is when i used my phone at my parents house an jumped on there Wi-Fi. Connection
    Anyone that has played with me knows i dont use multis and always fight against them!!!
    I asked my bro to jump on and hit illy with wat little offense he had... and never thought of us having
    Matching ips.... so try to say wat u want too, but people who have played with me wont believe ur shit..
    Don't bother explaining, dude. It falls on deaf ears. The player-base has gone from over 10k players to just a couple of dozen not just because of a lazy admin but silly "player-made" rules too (Which any semi-intelligent person will say to ignore so as not to scare off valuable new players with stupid rules)

Go play other far better games with far better, more intelligent communities. :-)
  • lol what games are those
  • ANY other game.
    Don't bother explaining, dude. It falls on deaf ears. The player-base has gone from over 10k players to just a couple of dozen not just because of a lazy admin but silly "player-made" rules too (Which any semi-intelligent person will say to ignore so as not to scare off valuable new players with stupid rules)

Go play other far better games with far better, more intelligent communities. :-)
    NCLS will back me up on this, as I had asked he kept the original ip+interaction confident for about 2 weeks.

Alpman 2 weeks ago:
    Broadsidee 2 weeks ago:

Both these KDs did interact as they were getting killed off in war (hopefully NCLS still has the news, or at least can confirm)

Alpman (newbie) presently:
    A 'TankKiller' multi:
  • edited March 2013
    I also have screenshots, Alpman is busted!

Interaction on Illys KT is below

February 28, 20:18:38 Our kingdom Gogeta (1:18) bravely defended against alpman (1:4) and lost 428 planets.

February 28, 20:48:50 Our kingdom Gogeta (1:18) bravely defended against broadsideee (1:2) and was victorious.