Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why you so good [she]

Comments

• Seems everyones memory only encompasses the events which support their views...

PR isn't stomping 1:9 last I checked. This Finding Nemo guy likes to spout off bs as fact I've noticed.
  • ITT: 1:9 starts to cry because they didn't help in war and now nobody cares if they get killed afterwards.
    This also.
  • 1:9 lol....
  • oh wow is this still going

qq more scrubs

and lol at 1:9

"1:9 starts to cry because they didn't help in war and now nobody cares if they get killed afterwards."

So true lmao. They'd rather spend war time making easy grabs.
  • PartyRaccoon will not be participating in a gangbang on 1:9. As far as I know nexus will also not be participating in such faggotry.
  • nexus has no alliance policies even though spectator said he would post them up.

they also stated 3 hits is a gangbang by a random proclamation of people who want people who hit them punished, which is verified by noob ALs and carried out.
  • hey flazer fuck off from forums

your shitty kingdom is dead so your opinion is not needed

cy@ scrub
  • I will AL next round, or try to atleast :-p
    Hmm. I was considering it as well.
  • Gee I better throw my hat into the ring as well.
  • i quite like spectator

he plays the game in a way that makes sense these days with low KD numbers etc.

his not holding onto old and outdated rules from when the game was massive.

ITS OK TO CHANGE THE RULES GUYS
  • Spectator that guy had the second worst d for his land on the server, second only to prosnow. How you think its logical to defend him is beyond me but w/e
  • Flazer and Co would have good chances to avoid this war. Nexus tried to avoid this war. Play honorable, do not gang bang and admit your mistakes. We were looking for peaceful solution, however many good players had to lose their kingdoms because of Flazer and his AL.
    Enlighten me on how Flazer was not playing honorably? I would love to hear your explanation.
    it's same old story, did Flazer gang bang or not. When you call that guy he gang banged a suicider, it does not make any sense. The victim still has over 1500 or over 1800 land and his kingdom still grows. So excuse that the guy was a suicider is not valid. Be brave and admit you made a mistake, accept punishment and no war would ever happened. Nexus leadership did not have any interest to jump against Q***plets. Even your AL not directly, but admitted that Flazer made a mistake, but he just could not accept the punishment. What did the AL expect then I don't know...

First off I was war general of PartyRaccoon. Second off I explained the math of the situation which I will gladly pull up for you since numbers don't lie. Third you can try to protect an anti-turtle turn suicider all you want and claim it to be some justified act of honor but that does not change the fact that he was a suicider by definition and we acted accordingly to your ridiculous claims.
  • 2k lander 12 hours ago (2am SK time the 15th) gets rolled 3x by the same person and rolled by a few others. the SOM of the 2k lander is below.

The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (5) UNAVAILABLE (10)
    Soldiers 1,789 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 234 116 97 81 12,611
    Laser Troopers 1,513 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 4,083 0 0 0 1,230

Now they want our guy who tapped the 2k lander to go powerless so he can be broke as a punishment.

I know my stance on this, but im gauging what the new age leadership has to say.

Discuss
    Anyone with that bad of D should be KT'd on sight. Yes anti-turtles are free land as over 66.6% offense to 33.3% defense is suicider.

76729 offensive points V 44590 defensive points. 76729/121319 = 65.7%

After 1 grab he would be considered a suicider and free land. His tanks out are considered offensive points not defensive because they are not home. This is IF we want to get all technical about it. As you can see after 1 grabs he could easily have over 66% offense out. These are the risks of being an anti-turtle so deal with it bad kids. Anyone stupid enough to defend that deserves to be killed as well.
  • MalMal
    edited November 2011
    Every time I see the title to this thread I think some asian dude with a terrible accent is saying it.

"WHY YOU SO GOOD SHE?????"
  • well flazer did make it and although he resembles a mexican he spks like an asain
  • some noobs think they can hit anti turtle as many times as they want. They dont care about his defence... sad day, sad day for SK..
    Anti-turtles don't have defence.
    :(|)
  • edited November 2011
    offensive points vs defensive points means NOTHING, DPA means everything, real suicider would lose most of his land to anyone in the server.

Percentage thing is for noobcakes who have no idea how to estimate what is good def and what is bad def. Moreover, you can get such def vs off layout if the guy is hit 3-5 times - defense goes down and offense stays same. Does it mean that such guy is free land and can be hit 3x only by top1 offense guy?..

This is BS. Look at DPA, not percentage sh*t. The percentage number means nothing, since that guy is alive and still has decent size kd.

SK has nice feature called MA - this thing makes bad defence as an OK defence after two grabs or so, so any further grabs are virtually against higher DPA when seen in the som.

Old alliance would not allow such gang bangs, and some noobs think they can hit anti turtle as many times as they want. They dont care about his defence... sad day, sad day for SK..
    Its fine dude continue to act like a fool and remain ignorant. You will get killed every round for it as you did this round. Keep protecting players with terrible defense that are suicided and watch no one care. You will die every round you attempt to do so as you have this round. It sure as hell keeps me entertained.

Actually I challenge you to go anti-turtle next round and see how long you last. If you think it is such a great strat try it out for yourself and see how well all offense and no defense works. Once you get hit into oblivion you should cry about it over and over and claim that it shouldn't of happened when you very well know you had little to no defense in the first place. Please make me laugh more.

This is a concept called survival of the fittest. We aren't playing neopets where everyone wins and we all treat each other nicely despite how terrible some are compared to others. Either you adapt or you die and right now you are dieing.
  • Spectator i hope you are trolling. Percentage means everything, tops are allowed to have a lower ratio because there is nobody or few people to break them. Everyone and their dog could broken Power (and theydid). He made an offensive kd to smash others and he knew the consequences.

If someone builds a kd like that, theyll be able to roll anyone. Doesnt take skill to do. Hence why theres a rule in place stating you are free land if you make an anti turtle kd. Why should there be limits on breaking a guy that cant defend himself? He knows how to, he just chooses not to. Furthermore he sent tanks out and that alone makes him free land. He may as well have suicided.
  • Every time I see the title to this thread I think some asian dude with a terrible accent is saying it.

"WHY YOU SO GOOD SHE?????"
    Why you so good she! Sign say all you can eat. You eat all.

It's ok because i'm asian.
  • stfu spectator you fucking noob, nobody cares what you say you fucktard. Everytime you post you remind us how much of a noob you really are
  • DPA DPL tanks per land etc etc is only a vague estimation done for the generalisation of a kingdom. It is nowhere near the resolute offering of kingdoms have to offer until kingdoms in the top ranks start to diverge from the average kingdom, where it becomes obscured and pointless to use.

Kingdoms at round start all generally are within a total money outcome from start of newbiemode to end of around 1.8-2.5million, which puts everyone in a good bubble of each other, having roughly the same units. All the players who are trying, will generally stay within each other's range, and further so on. This means that based on the growth spectrum, everyone should have roughly the same as each other, or a composition of units that sum up to the same amount of money.

The problem here is that if someone sends out 66% of their military, that means they basically sent out 66% of their money output (generalising money in units as sole cost) and thus making everyone else within that range able to grab that kingdom safely, which is at least the people who are trying, which is over 60% of the playerbase at roundstart.

This means if someone who has a lot of land, who hasn't done enough to build an adequate defence compared to the people who are trying, they are fair to be up for grabs until their money outcome for their military adjust to what land they truly are worth.

Lets say if I am 5k land, and have spent 10mil in my units, and there is a 5k lander who spent 3mil in his units. Should a player who is 5k land with 20mil in units prefer to attack the 10mil units kd or the 3mil units kd three times?

Who spent more time into playing, and who deserves to lose their land? Depending on the select chance on targets and who finds what, the 3mil 5k lander deserves to be relinquished on his land for not trying hard enough in keeping in the regular ratio of how a kingdom should build.

by the way, a gangbang ISN'T 3 hits (How I could manage a gangbang by myself, as you stated, in mobilization is beyond me), and since you seem to ignore everything of what I say spectator: you never contacted me about any of these issues, I gave you the SoM of him, and that was all you talked to me about. I did not say I rejected the retal (Saying I had to make myself powerless for one of you to break me? Do you even know how to AL? The epitome of a joke AL who knows nothing.) nor did I get a message that if I disagreed I would be KTd. All these accusations go back to you spectator for not honouring anything of what a AL should truly do. Just disrespectful. Lets not even argue about the anti-turtle, its self-explanatory. If you can't understand such trivial things, I just don't know what else to say other than get a helmet 24/7. If I had to think of the worst AL EVER in the face of Source that was doused in Affinity and some Dragonfire, along with a teaching from TWRFed and the skills of Rhodan, as well as mixing into the sophistication of RoV and every other possible pathetic alliance that could possibly exist from the past, I would have to say it would still be better than you ever could be.

All I can know from this, is you lack everything of what an AL should know, you lack all the common courtesies of what an AL should know, you lack the basis of what any respectable sk player should know. Your reasoning of KTing is 100% two-faced, you give a BS reason which is quite evident even with your straining mental capacity, no one would be that damn stupid, not even panu on a bad day. Its clear that you wanted to KT me because [She] asked you, and you wanted to without any justification but that you could and can.

Well, one good thing about you spectator, is that you aren't as bad as [She] AL.

• holy fuck flazer you must be mad.

play the game better next time and you wont die.

come group with me.
  • you really need to learn to troll better :-p
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    i never troll im just flat out honest

the recent sk rounds have been a "DO WHAT I WANT" attitude, there is not much that can really stop it.

in the past with peak numbers you'd have one alliance doing that and everyone in the universe would not stand for it and jump them.

these days there just isn't enough people to stop that sort of attitude. It's all self-control but that goes out the window when somebody vocal gets hit once :P (quite annoying when the person hit has shit defence or an anti-turtle but they still feel the need to cry and get their mate to probe you 100x)

i don't even post people's SOMs in AFs after I hit them as a sign of good faith but they don't care.

i'd really like to see 4 sector alliances. i believe it would bring back a more even universe and make it harder for one alliance to dominate.

there also needs to be some sort of adjustment to the player rules for the current state of SK. make a clearer set of rules for gangbanging/retals that are up to date

just my 2c
  • did neg just make a post that wasn't composed of the words "eat shit"?
  • neg drinsk spunk, btw neg i know what kd you are and its laughable :-)) :-))
  • So much angry...
  • So much angry...
    lol
  • you must be new here sanduskyclause
  • Yes...

Is angry the normal mood?