Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

and just when we thought you didnt care

edited February 2013 in General
Multi Scan!

Comments

• Thanks @BCartFall

I knew you'd come back! I appreciate it!
  • gg lol it got me and my wife sadly didn't use same email or anything not sure what happened on that one oh well see you all next round i guess
  • If you message him on here, he is usually good at reversing "legitimate" multis. He's even done it recently.
  • I suspect he will. He put a lot of thought in to the Round bonus this time. It wasn't just a "Stat X gets Y% bonus" like usual.
  • A couple of people called that too.
  • Too bad it didn't catch all of them.. Just the ones he names botxx and multixx.
  • GG Bcart. Anyway for those who are still interested, the bot site is not down. It has moved to sk.keka.lt. Happy botting everybody :)
    Lynog gonna be mad now. He was really trying to sell it as down.
  • Too bad it didn't catch all of them.. Just the ones he names botxx and multixx.
    i'm not sure if you've logged in today, but there's many more kds than just botxx and multixx that are disabled.
  • I see some that have the "new" bot IP that aren't disabled.
  • edited February 2013
    doh
  • One scan aint gonna cut it.
  • Gee golly it's never worked before and it's the bare minimum that he could do maybe we should shower him with gifts.
  • Dank is right. Bcart does nothing for a whole year and when he does his job you worship him?! He is and will always be a lazy admin
  • it really wont matter... you guys realize his round bonus has made multis incredibly beast right?
    Never seen him run more than one scan, a multi that exits newb 3days late is typically useless, but if their fails are 4x as strong hahah

Anyway fuck you bcart, i pkd myself thinking you werent gonna scan :-p
  • Gee golly it's never worked before and it's the bare minimum that he could do maybe we should shower him with gifts.
    Fuck you chump.
  • But I like the Bots, it gave people something to bitch about. :-))
  • What a shame. Thought you had choked to death whilst sucking your "girlfriends" dick. Oh well.
  • just a laugh that ur wasting ur time coding something thats basically useless and has already been done

if only u used your brain and put your efforts into other projects u could be earning consistent money for coding things like i am

o well
  • forgot to turn it off back up server.
    happy playing.
    GG Bcart. Anyway for those who are still interested, the bot site is not down. It has moved to sk.keka.lt. Happy botting everybody :)
  • pospos
    edited February 2013
    accountant LOL

that pretty much sums it up really

one of the most boring jobs ever. no wonder u think running bots on a dead online text game is amazing HAHA
  • Thx to bcart
  • edited February 2013
    forgot to turn it off back up server.
    happy playing.
    GG Bcart. Anyway for those who are still interested, the bot site is not down. It has moved to sk.keka.lt. Happy botting everybody :)
    Yeah there is no backup it is the same server different url. It is proof you lied again and it is running this round. Also proof Lynog lied to conceal it too. People are this stupid though. I am starting to like mr bot. Keep pointing out the slight of hand homie.