Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why you so good [she]

Comments

• ill smash your mums balloon knot

you are right though, i couldnt smash you up because you was scared to tell me your kingdom, remember that? I remember that, do you remember that? because I do.
  • more like too smart

why bring more unwanted attention to my kingdom
  • Calling people out then hiding isnt "too smart".

Either way, I knew who was top 10 at the time before everyone good died, you wasnt one of them so you mean literally nothing.

Literally
  • too hard to make top 10 last round considering i started a week late.

nice job using logic there qwj l0l
  • They are allowed to do whatever they want, and the playerbase will suffer from their barbaric activities
    I think a lot of people are missing this point, I'm returning to sk after several years away and can't help but notice the drastic drop in players. By playing the way we are all playing right now, not only are we making it less fun for us, but as a result we're killing the game. Why not bring back the honour to the game, bring back the fun and bring back more players!

All I've seen are claims of war abuse, it seems to me like these days, war abuse equates to being hit by another kd in an alliance you are at war with. The term war abuser seems to be an excuse more than anything.
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    what was the name of your kingdom this round jon.

i think i know already but please confirm so i can have a laugh and prove your argument wrong.
  • Sorry Neg, don't want to draw any unwanted attention to my kingdom or sector.
  • so get the fuck out scum
  • JonJon
    edited November 2011
    more like too smart

Ha. You said this merely but a few posts ago.

If you don't like/agree with something I've said neg why not tell me why instead of acting like a 12 year old?
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    you're opinion is invalid when you're part of the problem

doesn't take a fucking genius to figure that out.
  • Exactly. I agree with your evasive statement. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. So stop being part of the problem and communicate with some decency. "Get the fuck out scum" is not communicating with decency. You clearly think I am someone I am not. I am not who you think I am and I don't know you are. I've said already I'm returning after several years. Now if you want to say something constructive, and talk to me like an adult I welcome it.

To bring things back to topic, whether you agree with his reasons or not Flazer has raised an issue in SK. One that I think has a part to play with the reduction in players over the years.
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    i think you need to re-read my post.

i know who you are and you have no say in this discussion because you are the cause of the problem.

so stop trying to undermine me with insults when you know your argument is weak and take a good look at how you play the game yourself.

btw you want reasons this game has lost numbers: https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/79/why-is-star-kingdoms-dyingdeads/p1

I'm sure you'll notice from that thread how people's opinions change when the situation is reversed.
  • edited November 2011
    what was the name of your kingdom this round jon.

i think i know already but please confirm so i can have a laugh and prove your argument wrong.
    Sorry Neg, don't want to draw any unwanted attention to my kingdom or sector.
    so get the fuck out scum

• Neg, please enlighten me as to who you think I am? I haven't played sk for at least 6-8 years. Nor have I ever been a known name in the public forums. If you'd rather not say here please speak to me on AIM (Jon101k). I can guarantee you are mistaken.

Another thing, I don't have an "argument" I'm voicing my opinion, neither am I undermining you. You are doing that yourself by jumping to irrational conclusions and contradicting yourself. However thank you for pointing me to that post, raises many other reasons for the decline in sk along with this one. I just want to see sk be more of what it used to be.
  • Don't feed the troll Jon. If he had any worth at all, he'd have posted his identity before now. Theres a plethora of useless people he could be, all of which are more or less the same now.

On topic: Last I checked, Flazer wasn't even asked about his gangbanging or anything. Pretty sure he was offline for like 25 hours after the gangbang (if you can call smashing an antiturtle a gangbang). In recent memory, AL's warned gangbangers/bashers, it wasn't insta-KT. But thats to be expected from the likes of the people who supported the KT :-p

I also would like to note the irony. A player in PartyRaccoon cried for decades and decades over the GMT KT, saying it was unfair and we were running a communist alliance etc etc etc. Flazer gets KT'd for more or less the same thing and what does he do? He grabs Flazer. Further proves my point that people's diehard support of 'rules' lasts only as long as their friends are under the bullet. Oh its not my friend? Well then I guess he deserves to be KT'd!!!

• The second you are even debating with somebody like ChaoticX bells and whistles should be going off. If you can't figure out that you are fighting multis then you deserve to get raped. It's your own fault for continuing to play when it's right in front of your face. We are down to 5 sector alliances, and out of noob these guys still kill faster than 40 sector alliances did. Don't waste your time reading Flazer's retarded post. He's a good guy but the post reads more like a propaganda piece by someone who doesn't want to brush people the wrong way.
  • flazers one post hold more truth than anything you have posted in however many years you have been around here failing at everything you have tried.
  • Flazer and Co would have good chances to avoid this war. Nexus tried to avoid this war. Play honorable, do not gang bang and admit your mistakes. We were looking for peaceful solution, however many good players had to lose their kingdoms because of Flazer and his AL.
    Enlighten me on how Flazer was not playing honorably? I would love to hear your explanation.
  • edited November 2011
    flazers one post hold more truth than anything you have posted in however many years you have been around here failing at everything you have tried.
    We already know that you and your buddy ChaoticX are content with the server being controlled by a bot and everyone else having their head up their ass. That's the kind of game that you are comfortable playing, and desire. You may continue at your leisure to hold a grudge against me for pointing this out. I just want you to know that it is not really my fault that you live with your mother and pretend to be a drug dealer. I've never met you those are decisions that you made. In a few years when you are peeling your face from the puke stain on the carpet next to the bed you pissed in and begin to think back to this post that is not my fault either. I tried repeatedly to get through to you.
  • Sounds like you guys take this too seriously. I see something wrong and I fight it until one of us is dead. I normally win though.
  • Flazer and Co would have good chances to avoid this war. Nexus tried to avoid this war. Play honorable, do not gang bang and admit your mistakes. We were looking for peaceful solution, however many good players had to lose their kingdoms because of Flazer and his AL.
    Enlighten me on how Flazer was not playing honorably? I would love to hear your explanation.
    Who's Online (4)
    * SpectatorXL 2:10PM

~ I'm waiting spectator.

• Tyrsis the Stalker.
  • Spectator plays dirty, hides under an angelic halo.
  • Yea he is a joke player.
  • I will AL next round, or try to atleast :-p
  • Actually AL? or just the usual start an alliance that disppears after a week :-"
  • Dont understand how suddenly me and lynog are being targeted for allowing "bots" to be in our alliances. I never have and never will support bots and hate them with a passion. From what i remember in the beginning of the round, the only bots i remember all suicided on SHE players and PR/Quin/Nexus members got all the land from the suicider...
  • Finding Nemo (1:11)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Suggestion. Sent on November 20, 15:08:34Take your sector out of RobotPirates if you wish to live, PR,nexus,She all going to start killing 1:9 tomarrow, and not sure if they will end up going after your sector too.

So the universe is going through will killing 1:9 for us retalling hits on you guys? and hitting a hugely underdefended kd?

Just admit here, You want us dead because we're a threat. Don't use lame excuses
  • PR is going to start killing 1:9? That's news to me. Also, don't say all of your hits were retals because I have proof of 3 hits that weren't. Of course I wasn't going to target you anyway.
  • ITT: 1:9 starts to cry because they didn't help in war and now nobody cares if they get killed afterwards.