Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Holo is the Botmaster !!!

edited January 2013 in General
Who else should be intressted in destroying our game and advertise his fucking game on every sector.
So everyone should leave his freaking clone alone for these action.

Comments

• You must be right. Not like its a public bot or plenty of people get raped legit and then multi the following rounds.. also not like weve had botrapes before Gears was created.
  • You must be right. Not like its a public bot or plenty of people get raped legit and then multi the following rounds.. also not like weve had botrapes before Gears was created.
    this
    this
    This

• I highly doubt Holo would incriminate himself in such a blatantly obvious way.
  • It's Bean trying to get everyone to his game!
  • Its a troll, I mean really this happens every time a sk clone is made. They make a bunch of bots and kill random players so they can hear you guys complain in chat and the pf. Then you guys fuel him even more guessing who it is and try to say a legit player is the bot holder or made a deal with the bot to stay alive, so you say you will kt him. I could go on, but don't feel like it. Just saying the losses probably would have been less if everyone wouldn't have whined so much and actually tried to kill them at start. It was obvious that it was going to happen.
  • Its a troll, I mean really this happens every time a sk clone is made. They make a bunch of bots and kill random players so they can hear you guys complain in chat and the pf. Then you guys fuel him even more guessing who it is and try to say a legit player is the bot holder or made a deal with the bot to stay alive, so you say you will kt him. I could go on, but don't feel like it. Just saying the losses probably would have been less if everyone wouldn't have whined so much and actually tried to kill them at start. It was obvious that it was going to happen.

+1

i agree
  • edited January 2013
    You must be right. Not like its a public bot or plenty of people get raped legit and then multi the following rounds.. also not like weve had botrapes before Gears was created.
    Never happened before at game release either. Specially not when Beanlands opened and the entire forum got hit so hard a new one had to be used.

Elaborate plot by beaner to cover it up?
  • Who else should be intressted in destroying our game and advertise his fucking game on every sector.
    So everyone should leave his freaking clone alone for these action.
    Thanks for advertising my game further, Mr Hunter.

In other news, no I am not responsible for the bots. Maybe someone who plays GC is, but since GC pretty much has every legit SK player signed up right now, that means it could be pretty much anyone.
    Unfortunately for you its not having a great effect though.... its more pissing people off so that people do not want to play your game, I know if it is not you that you cannot help that, but if the person who is doing it is trying to help you out they are going the completely wrong way about it...
  • holo messed up planet type balancing just like bean :(
  • Orange was joking
  • Worst than ever
  • Planet Type Primary Advantages Secondary Advantages Disadvantages Other
    Forest and Wilderness +15% Population [+10% Taxes] +15% Attack Time Starts with 500 Soldiers.
    Desert Wasteland +20% Offence [-20% Dragoon Cost] -5% Population Starts with Dragoons researched.
    FDC always at 25%.
    Mountainous +15% Income [Rob Banks limit increased by 2%] -25% Power Production Starts with Laser Dragoons researched.
    Multiple Terrain None None None [Starts with Dragoons, Laser Dragoons, Fighters researched, and TFs 50% researched.]
    Mystical Lands -25% Attack Time [-25% Research Points needed on Reactor Warp Core Efficiency] -10% Offence Starts with Fusion Technology researched.
    Oceanic +15% Defence [-20 Defensive Casualties] +10% Research Required
    Terra Form +75% Research Efficiency [-30% Scientist Cost] -10% Income Start with 1000 points in Population, Power, Military and Money Bonuses
    Volcanic Inferno -70% Power Required [+200% Power Storage Capacity] -15% Population Starts with Fusion Technology researched.
  • Planet Type Advantage Secondary Advantage Disadvantage Other
    Forest and Wilderness +10% Population +40 Money per Star Mine +25% Attack Time Start with 500 Soldiers
    Desert Wasteland +25% Offensive Strength Cost of Trooper / Dragoon Unit -75% -10% Population Start with Dragoons
    FDC research always at 25%
    Volcanic Inferno -75% Power Required Fusion Plants store 10,000 Power instead of 1,000 -20% Population Start with Fusion Technology already researched and 10 Fusion Missles
    Mystical Lands -25% Attack Time -40% Power Required -10% Offensive Strength Start with S.C.O.U.T.E.R. and Fusion Technology already researched
    Mountainous +15% Income +50% Attack Honor -30% Power Production Start with Laser Dragoons
    Oceanic +10% Defensive Strength -25% Building Cost +25% Research Required Start with 250 Laser Troopers
    Terra Form +50% Research Efficiency Maximum Research Percent up 10%.
    (eg. Population Bonus has a new maximum of 30%) -20% Income Start with 1500 research points in Pop, Power, Military, and Money
    Multiple Terrain None None Start with Dragoons, Laser Dragoons, Fighters, and Tactical Fighters
  • Alpman thats the worst idea I have yet to hear :P
    alpman is clearly trying to promote goc and is guilty of being the bot owner until proven innocent!
    alpman is clearly trying to promote goc and is guilty of being the bot owner until proven innocent!
    Off with his head!
    Off with his head!
  • Holo what i dont get if sk is dying why would u make a copy of sk... just dont make since if u want a good game u have to make a different game type to makes people want to come play ur game, like for example... make each planet have its own specific miltary either being defense or offense.. say volcano has some kind of fire miltary u can build gaurding it.. mystical has some kind of mystical military u can build to attack kds.. an each planet has its own thing, think would help define ur game. An also would help spread out plant types an make different types of strategies on playing the game
    The 2 main reasons why some people prefer GC over SK are 1. an active admin and 2. no bots/multies/cheating of any sort. Each pt DOES have it's "own thing"

Forest and Wilderness - Area of Specialization: Population
    Desert Wasteland - Area of Specialization: Offense
    Mountainous - Area of Specialization: Income
    Multiple Terrain - Area of Specialization: Newbie Friendly
    Mystical Lands - Area of Specialization: Attack Times
    Oceanic - Area of Specialization: Defense
    Terra Form - Area of Specialization: Research
    Volcanic Inferno - Area of Specialization: Power
    Shadow lands: Area of Specialization: Probing
  • how is mt newbie friendly?
  • There is no case newbie being grab by MT yet
  • HOLO your a bellend a complete idiot.
    I new you where the bot controller from square one. Like the guy previously said why would bot controller promote your game. Obviously because it's you and your a geek and you want people to join your game. A good admin would not do this.
    Also you hack people's emails.
    I honestly wish you would die in a slow and painful manner.
  • lol, the idiot is back.
    I new you where the bot controller from square one. Like the guy previously said why would bot controller promote your game. Obviously because it's you and your a geek and you want people to join your game. A good admin would not do this.
    Why do you pretend to hate the bots/bot owner when you was all over their cock last round for help.
    Why do you pretend to hate the bots/bot owner when you was all over their cock last round for help.
    Main differance was that lovsan is my friend and he had very few bots what could do actually damage- anyway he stopped soon after I said.

Holo has took the bots to a whole new level. I don't mind being killed by bots as I deserve it but as for legit players getting killed for NO REASON I find that pathetic.

Lol orange this is just a flying visit I play my other game now and I am AL lol
  • nobody will join when you are al there :))
  • What about the legit people that you begged them to kill last round? Is that pathetic too?

He had enough bots to PK and finish off targets, there is no difference, its using cheats.

If he is your friend why was he showing people the messages you sent him begging for help :-))
  • What about the legit people that you begged them to kill last round? Is that pathetic too?

He had enough bots to PK and finish off targets, there is no difference, its using cheats.

If he is your friend why was he showing people the messages you sent him begging for help :-))
    Show them plz
  • lol, the idiot is back.