Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

k2 supports cheaters

edited January 2013 in General
Charlize Theron (1:2)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
Networth: 3,844,745 (3)
Land: 16,774 (3)
Honor: 1,532 (12)
Networth/Land Ratio: 229.21 (43)
Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes
Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: None
MSN Address: None
Yahoo Pager: BSDing it down broadway
AIM Address: None
Signature
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 836-4D-6B-8C - January 2, 10:36:20

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 672-14-56-8F
IPvSK2: 862-09-D2-2E
IPvSK2: 836-4D-6B-8C
IPvSK2: 958-AE-FB-BA

Blizzard 1 (1:4)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness
Networth: 1,360,913 (26)
Land: 7,968 (15)
Honor: 1,271 (29)
Networth/Land Ratio: 170.80 (57)
Online (Last 10 minutes): No
Contact Information
E-Mail Address: None
ICQ Number: Length 20 meters
MSN Address: Height/depth 22.5 meters
Yahoo Pager: Maximum speed 60 km/h
AIM Address: Power plant KDY FW62 compact fusion drive systems
Signature
Last Login:
IPvSK2: 836-4D-6B-8C - January 2, 10:24:37

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 836-4D-6B-8C
IPvSK2: 958-AE-FB-BA

http://gyazo.com/4979131ee914646ef2fccae934c0a059
http://gyazo.com/9cfbd2571b6ff5fb33397a84fbac3762
http://gyazo.com/2e78967156032c1aea9077cb290e64a0

January 3, 03:23:18 Our kingdom BarrenLands (1:3) bravely defended against Charlize Theron (1:2) and lost 1,982 planets.
January 3, 03:45:22 Our kingdom BarrenLands (1:3) bravely defended against lol s2 (1:2) and lost 1,694 planets.

Comments

• I heard you super virused him twice and were planning on KTing him. Why come to PFs to cry? Id have hit you if i were him too haha
  • Right... Plus u suicided on me on s1,Karma?

• What you hear and what happened are 2 different things. Not crying, just pointing out a liar. I hate liars.
  • Right... Plus u suicided on me on s1,Karma?
    I didn't suicide on you, I made a fair grab. The grabs after wards were suicides because my sector was bot controlled and switch to defensive. No point in playing when I make a fair grabs, get smashed by anti-turtles, sabos/arsons by bots, then they take sl, switch to defensive and screw me and the 1 other guy in my sector over. You can have your s1. That shit stank
  • He grabbed me first, then I grabbed him so we were square. We were supposed to put aside our differences till after we take out the 2 matching ip kds. Instead he give one sl and attacks with him. Don't preach like you're a saint when you're the aggressor.
  • You didnt use sector weapons on 1:2?
  • January 2, 14:58:46 Our kingdom BarrenLands (1:3) bravely defended against lol s2 (1:2) and lost 1,915 planets.
    January 2, 17:53:37 Our brave kingdom BarrenLands (1:3) attacked lol s2 (1:2) and conquered 2,567 planets.
  • I did, to protect my sector. They were massing TFs. I had to do something for my sector.
  • I'm bored and no one to talk to, no trees either. Anyone wanna talk?
  • I really hate liars.
  • *shrug* no matter the reason, that kindof nullifies any agreements. I would probably grab the guy who viruses me over an ip match.
  • I don't know how you got that but that's not what I said lol.
  • Come talk to me in uni chat s2!
  • The agreement was after the initial grabs and 2 superviruses, Hearth had talked to him.
  • I dont have an s2 kd. But i do support the rollage of people who use sector weapons!
  • It's part of the game. Matching IPs and giving a cheater SL is not part of the game.

That's all.
  • Hit me up on XBL: JONWARD STYLEZ

Gonna play some COD:WAW Nazi Zombies.

Also check out the new smartglass app for android for use in conjunction with your xbox.
  • edited January 2013
    You made a risky grab sending out like 45% of your defense and we hit back x4. But your grabs aren't what fcked me over bots finished me. Did you know the ATs that hit me after you did btw?

Yea S1 sux but I archived like 8 top 10s in the last 5 years on S2, S2 is boring and S1 is bot infested lol... Fcks sake.
  • k2 is a known cheater, he is probably behind the s1 bots too
  • You made a risky grab sending out like 45% of your defense and we hit back x4. But your grabs aren't what fcked me over bots finished me. Did you know the ATs that hit me after you did btw?
    Risky yeah, for sure. Sorry to hear bro. I was just trying to grab, I didn't know the bots would follow suit. My grabs are never personal. We didnt even have an alliance or kept soms at that point.

The last few times i played s1 its been like this. I keep thinking it's going to get somewhat better but it doesnt. S2 is boring yes, but not unless you stir things up! ;]

Also, not any/many bots on s2. s3/fbsk is just a joke.

Really, I don't why I keep playing this game. I enjoy chatting with a few mates on s2, buts really it. I think its time to let this game go, at least s1. It will never be like round 13 so whats the point. Any other round after that falls short.

No more s1 for me. Strictly s2 and s3 and even then I don't think I'll be as active without some kind of change.

GOC is where its at. It's not quite the same but it's a work in progress and Holo listens. That's what really gets me, a friend, and ally, and as an admin, Holo has been the same cool guy since i met him. Looking forward to this coming round.
  • Or if I'll even play. Maybe s2 in a group.
  • Sup barren, play s1 next round we will go at these niggaz with you ;)
  • k2 is a chump. ill make sure when i come across him on whatever server in the future i slap the life out of him. Again
  • Any one can say what they want, if someone viruses you twice its pretty much a war. Nothing else applies haha
  • holy fucking wall of text
  • He doesn't know how to spell his address.
  • s2 is a hard server to win

on top of the other players u are vsing the game and yourself
  • Way to go lands u sui and your sector farms u now stfu grow the fu<>ck up and stiop crying
  • is eiko a multi of viva?
  • Orange fu<>ck no