Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

premium owners

edited December 2012 in General
I will begin tomorrow the process of Getting my premium refunded by PayPal.
grounds are; the fame advertises multies will be dealt with- I am not pay g money for this and am nearly sure PayPal will refund the money.
I encourage the rest of u to do Tbh same
I believe if anything will get b carts attention this will. after this, if it dose not work, Ya'll can catch me on Xbox live playing cod. cuz I'm not playing this game with bots.

Comments

• just means bcart wont refund it, big surprise
  • Bart won't-PayPal on the other hand will. they are very good about that.

I also find it interesting that the tick after I posted this the bots started sabos on me...
  • paypal will freeze whats in his paypal account and take it

or if he has nothing in it then they will freeze his paypal and demand the money (they do care as they will get debt collectors and shit. maybe not if its just this small amount idk)

i think the paypal account being frozen will prevent others from buying prems as well?
  • ya i think so- to say the least it will get his attention in a way that our pms never will
  • do whatever you can to fuck with bcart. I will offer my small protest of not returning next round
  • Should be interesting to see how this pans out.
  • other people who have premiums should do the same...if he notices a lot of money going out he might check why
  • yeah cool, MAYBE bcart comes back and disables bots for 1 round. That wouldnt take away all other proxy cheaters with bank/probe/land farms. stop trying to save a game that is already dead
  • land farms can be dealt with, probe farms have always been around and have never made players leave

why do people stick around on the pfs saying stop wasting your time or dont bother sk is dead

if its dead just leave
  • land farms can be dealt with, probe farms have always been around and have never made players leave

why do people stick around on the pfs saying stop wasting your time or dont bother sk is dead

if its dead just leave
    why dont you do the same then?
  • yeah cool, MAYBE bcart comes back and disables bots for 1 round. That wouldnt take away all other proxy cheaters with bank/probe/land farms. stop trying to save a game that is already dead
    I don't understand why BCart needs to do a multi scan manually. You'd think he'd know by now how to insert some code for auto-scans that scan once or twice daily. Useless admin.
  • BCart is arguably the worst admin the internet has ever seen. I have never seen anyone else come close. When backed in a corner he will embrace and promote any cheaters supporting the status quo.

if its dead just leave
    why dont you do the same then?
    Because I play and would do things to help the game

I dont just hang around the pfs saying its dead and dont bother doing anything.

If its dead, go..
  • edited December 2012
    I got my premi last week.

Good choice.

This message was brought to you by BSG Online games. Thanks for visiting the site and please register your own premi today!
  • Can anyone confirm that they got their money back after buying a premium? If so, more people could purchase premium accounts just to file a complaint and get a refund. The more people that would do this, the bigger impact it could have.
  • I haven't tried yet cuz of the holidays. will try I jnkw a few days
  • That is silly.
  • edited December 2012
    I just wanted to point something out here. If your kid wants you to get him a cookie buy you're still eating and he comes up and throws your plate on the ground, what do you do? You punish him.

What you are suggesting is annoying and punishing the only person who can rejuvinate this game and the guy who cares enough to keep it running, no matter how busted it is. Thank you @BCartFall for keeping this game going. I'm going to keep my premium account.
  • I just wanted to point something out here. If your kid wants you to get him a cookie buy you're still eating and he comes up and throws your plate on the ground, what do you do? You punish him.

What you are suggesting is annoying and punishing the only person who can rejuvinate this game and the guy who cares enough to keep it running, no matter how busted it is. Thank you @BCartFall for keeping this game going. I'm going to keep my premium account.
    You are a moron. He could eaaaaasily rid the game of the bot, he chooses to be a lazy ass instead. He keeps it running for the $$, takes him all of an hour every two months
  • Honestly I think blocking moo would be a little tougher than most people think it is. You can change the ip that is displayed and connecting to the game, bcart would have to block every single proxy that is known to man to kill moo and even then i'm sure theres a way to get through. And then he has effectively killed off people who log in from work etc...
  • Sure but what if someone manually changed the ip address on all there bots not to match? Its possible to do with moo still updating them and not showing a moo address you just gotta have the patients to do it
  • I thought the proxy feature on moo didnt work? Regardless, an active admin could find ways to handle it with ease.

Captcha is more annoying for us than the bots so that is useless. Worst case, he logs on once a day and looks through news or reads PMs or sets up a system that alerts him when a kingdom gets news the way bots send it.

Its pretty clear when its bot rape or organized KT; a couple dozen rank100 kingdoms from various alliances PKing a top? Yeah thats not just a bunch of organized people :p
  • IP based enforcement is impossible, but it's not too hard to track down bots and bring down the ban hammer. The multi scan should be cron'd daily, and improved to eliminate the bots.
  • Proxy bans are nothing new.
  • just ban all IPs from lithuania

problem solved
  • edited December 2012
    BCart had banned proxies at one point but like two or three out of a thousand complained so... the thousand left.
  • I just wanted to point something out here. If your kid wants you to get him a cookie buy you're still eating and he comes up and throws your plate on the ground, what do you do? You punish him.

You are a moron. He could eaaaaasily rid the game of the bot, he chooses to be a lazy ass instead. He keeps it running for the $$, takes him all of an hour every two months
    LoL
  • The only pro BCart guy on the game is a forum multi.
  • Should register a new username

dankandmeth

LoL, jk