Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lovsan killed by bots!?

edited December 2012 in General
The plot thickens....

You can't probe Karmameter (1:4) because they are dead.

Comments

• looks like pie is next to fall
  • Not good. Although I did speak to lovsan on facebook on Wednesday . He confirmed to me who I thought the bot controller was . Don't think he's bothered about sk much anyway. He's good a life out side of sk
  • edited December 2012
    It is always the Scouse. You think it is a coincidence that Crash is suddenly active? How bout the 2ndC like Lynog and Qwj making sure everyone knows they are not playing. Yeah right. When the dust settles these guys will be on top as always with a half ass excuse.
  • like i said kill christmas........ KILL CHRISTMAS!!!!! All there top kds. Its bound to be one of them.
  • like i said kill christmas........ KILL CHRISTMAS!!!!! All there top kds. Its bound to be one of them.

It is continent how NOT ONE Christmas kingdom has even been probed by a bot
  • so talk to your al and say hey lets team up wit the other alliances and jump on all the top christmas kds wit christmas name or decided to anti turtle while we handle the bots who are kting our people.
  • As some have pointed out forest plus early war is lol.
  • You can't probe Lord Morgan (1:4) because they are dead.
    You can't probe Pieolence (1:11) because they are dead.
    You can't probe Adaevera (1:4) because they are dead.

I'm betting Iroh will follow soon.
  • It is always the Scouse. You think it is a coincidence that Crash is suddenly active? How bout the 2ndC like Lynog and Qwj making sure everyone knows they are not playing. Yeah right. When the dust settles these guys will be on top as always with a half ass excuse.
    Been offered several accounts already, not interested in this bore fest round though

• Lyndoggy Dog is a busy bee atm Dank, your guna have to find a couple of other people to stalk for a bit. Dont worry though buddy we will be back :)
  • I will die for an ideal if need be i'd rather die in war haha...but i'll take what i can get ftw
  • Agreed! Kt him now
  • Lyndoggy Dog is a busy bee atm Dank, your guna have to find a couple of other people to stalk for a bit. Dont worry though buddy we will be back :)
    Doubt anyone will still be playing next round.
  • Everyone is guilty untill killed by the bots! Guess Lovsan was innocent! :D