Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

:-( BOT LIST ;-(

13»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    @ Vulpes, Bad fox! Back in your den you beast of burden! Back I say!

@ Moon, I don't think I was even asked,Yet I can give a very detailed account of what cheating you have done lol. I never saw moon with a army or more then enough to fck with robtomo. Nor has moon ever denied it to me in the past. Another guy I don't see needing to lie about SK. But... Can't ever really be certain can we? Lovsy is a sneaky fcker tho,Gotta watch him :P
  • I am hoping lynog will be a man and own up too the bots instead of trying the frame either me. sky or dank.
  • Lets keep this on topic shall we :p

Karmameter 1:4

Logitech 2:1
    Lamp 2:1
    Petit 2:2
    Zebra 2:2
    Chocolat 2:2
    Spannish Love 2:3
    hobbit 2:3
    kittens 2:3
    Ericson 2:3
    babys 2:4
    filter 2:4
    blackheart 2:4
    chosen 2:6
    Watchers 2:7
    skyfall 2:8
    skyper 2:8
    sinsu 2:8
    viva la viva 2:9
    dembo 2:9
    Chopplet factory and Willy Whomp 2:10 match, not bots though
    Robby 2:11
    Methhh 2:11
    klikkieclown 2:11
    gays of conquest 2:11
    inkt 2:11
    dark 2:12
    endless tank and KABBA 2:12 match, not bots
    oddcouple 2:13
    urbutt 2:14
    champs 2:14
    schaap 2:15
    graveyard 2:16
    firesjsj 2:16
    jasonb 2:17
    mana 2:18
    sjaaki 2:18
    school1 2:18
    mice 2:19
    choo 2:20

Any KDs named Inactive###, the Inactive # are farms but the ones without spaces are all bots. That was as far as I had the patience to check. Moral of the story is, someone went HAM with kesha's bot.

Probably Moon/Lovs/Viva again, pretty bad when they can't make a top kingdom on their own so they have to resort to taking out competition by these things haha

Someone else can check G1, took five minutes to do G2
  • edited December 2012
  • I was talking to Arson and he said HG has masturbated 29 times to that bot list.
  • The bots are mine.
  • The bots are mine.

lol don't damage the decent reputation you have with jokes
    .we no it's lynog
  • The bots are mine.

lol don't damage the decent reputation you have with jokes
    .we no it's lynog
    I've never seen someone type so well by bashing their forehead on the keyboard. Congrats.
  • LYNOG STOP MAKING BOTS IN MY NAME !!!
  • i dont know your name
  • youve cheated before moonlight, and will always cheat

same case for lovsan

same case for lovsan
    Just like Qwj Lynog and HG.

same case for lovsan
    Just like Qwj Lynog and HG.
    And the man who has multied more than anyone in the history of sk...whilst still being the shittest at it

id believe it was dank just as much as lovsan
  • edited December 2012
    Think that is a bit dramatic considering the only proof of it is what I hand you dumbasses and technically before the game even started. Not my fault HG can`t last to the first tick when he begs me to rape him. TKO before the bell via a technicality. In sports it is called a forfeit. ;)
  • edited December 2012
    Yea but in those terms you would have technically been using steroids and therefore forfeited the match post drug screen u fiend. Noob.

Ultimately, Dank. You cheated to compete, you can dress it up however you like.
  • edited December 2012
    Look dork boy joined my premium group begging and saying I coouldn't kill him with multis so I did.

Dork boy says yeah you couldn't do with real alliance so I had him KTed by his own alliance.

Somehow dork boy is given leadership elsewhere so I had that raped, stole the sectors, then raped his friends with it.

You can make all the threads you want voting who is better... but you and I both know I own your bitch ass. The only way to pull me off you is through your buddies botting.
  • I didn't read what you just wrote...

Say this "Hi my name is Dank and I'm a cheataholic". First step to your recovery.
  • Posted proof all over of you with multis at the same time the same round. You got knocked the fuck out.
  • Haha haha and yet you only saved the time you multied me? Ofc. Given the raging hard on you got for me if you did anything to me in game im nearly positive you would screen shot,print,frame, and hang said accomplishment on your wall for jack off material.The fact that you can only prove one event actually happened I'm gonna go ahead and call BS on the other 13686326 times you claimed to have done anything, besides rage quitting ofc we all see you do that often.
  • Dank doesn't rage-quit. He's too awesome for that.