Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

:-( BOT LIST ;-(

edited December 2012 in General
list bots hear. so we can think about killing them off asap .I notice kesha bots in g 2 . mm one even has my Name lol.

I don't really care who it is as we just go round in circles all the time

just thought it would be good to get them listed from square one.

Comments

• Inactive 1 - Inactive 200

there you go, listed!
  • nah kesha bots in g2. there is a few with different names
  • Be afraid. Be very afraid
    I don't think they will come for me .
    I don't think they will come for me .
    you are not sexy enough to make them come...for you
  • lol If Kesha visits these forums calling them "Kesha bots" gotta make him lol

Viva, Just have Dank The legendary,show you how he fights bots with bots like a boss :)

Problem solved.

loool
  • no John I am actually trying to AGAIN help the uni. like I ALWAYS do contararay to all the bad publicity

I put this thread he so people can list them hear ( if some on can then please do so )

I will kill them the first opportunity I have.
  • How you gonna back stab Dank like that viva!? He needs those to multi rape Lynog,Pie, and I.

Your a horrible friend.
  • If there's something the past has taught us, it's that killing the bots always works out well!
  • It is only cheating if you have zero proof on dank. All the other cheating is fine especially bot cheating where we blame Kesha even though everyone knows it aint Kesha.
  • How you gonna back stab Dank like that viva!? He needs those to multi rape Lynog,Pie, and I.

Your a horrible friend.

Nope I will never back stab dank as a person
    I like him a lot .
    he has not been linked with the bots. he may talk about it but he has not been linked. so he's not guilty
    I blame. lynog .

• edited December 2012
    I've never used the bot. Would be kind of silly for me to make bots on a site owned by a Lithuanian that hates me wouldn't it?
  • First of all Kesha doesnt even know you nvm hate you. Your nothing to him just like your nothing to anyone else. Secondly Viva it doesnt matter what you write or post in here, the damage is already done buddy, Everyone knows your a crayon eating toilet paper licking tard, You will be forever known as a retard cheating AL who cant string a sentence together. Too little to late now spastic. Oh and Dank, Stop smoking meth you cocksucker
  • Change the series of events Lynog?

"Stop sucking cock,meth head"

Just for a change of pace yea?
  • First of all Kesha doesnt even know you nvm hate you. Your nothing to him just like your nothing to anyone else. Secondly Viva it doesnt matter what you write or post in here, the damage is already done buddy, Everyone knows your a crayon eating toilet paper licking tard, You will be forever known as a retard cheating AL who cant string a sentence together. Too little to late now spastic. Oh and Dank, Stop smoking meth you cocksucker
    mate look I am just making a public appeal to take them out as and when and identity them

but lynog your obviously again protecting the bots. which is wrong so your obviously the bot user

• edited December 2012
    Of course he is. He is the moderator on that site now. This is why people kiss his ass no matter what he says.

Yeah Kesha never heard of me only known him 12 years.
  • Hahaha only time Kesha remembered you is when I said " You know the FC guy who tried to bribe you for bot access?" Then he remembered... You tool.

• Golly maybe I should run over there and make a bunch of bots then. You sure? Will you double check if it's okay for me VBJ?
  • It's ok your mad that Kesha wouldn't sell you bot access. So you got a vendetta against them,I get it.

Don't try to BS ppl and act like if Kesha had agreed to your bribe you wouldn't be using em.
  • I don't no how sk let lynog get away with being a bot runner
    Lynog gets killed almost every FCKin round... You have no FCKin clue wat your talking about. And hilarious coming from you, who used bots to war last round. Lovsan never denied your involvement, consider that before you argue :)
    Your mother cringes every time she sees you
  • edited December 2012
    I heard Lynog dies every round cuz the rest of the people that don't post in the pfs to argue know he is on a bot and kill him without proof cuz there is no proof on a bot thats why you use a bot in the first place.
  • Besides the fact that the bots/multis are the ones killing him but... Yea sure, your right.
  • Nah, lynog dies nearly every round cause he doesn't know how to shut his big fucking mouth like a Jew. He's an example of why inbreeding is bad for society.
  • Classy post... Well done.

• Thank you John. Now fuck off.
  • Nah, lynog dies nearly every round cause he doesn't know how to shut his big fucking mouth like a J

ew. He's an example of why inbreeding is bad for society.

agreed. and he does not attend pre arranged fights what he organised

• i attend these forums to laugh at middle aged muslims and toilet paper licking retards be abused by everyone in here. its great