Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please explain K2

Comments

• they where in oldskool and the puppys are my friends it's just loyalty but again no I don't agree with bots otherwise I would not gave stopped war
    it is wrong Hansa
  • November 17, 09:20:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was kesha (3:2)
    November 17, 09:20:58 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was kesha (3:2)
    November 17, 09:21:00 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was kesha (3:2)
    November 17, 09:21:03 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    November 17, 09:22:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

i had only 1 probing that was two hours ago and that was all after my hit and after these probings a friend in noobtube showed me the following:

November 17, 09:21:49 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) space hit k2 lov
    November 17, 09:21:57 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) send out like 130k tanks or something
    November 17, 09:23:10 Metaverse (1:14) somebody should like pk him
    November 17, 09:24:02 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) or hit now hes powerless and has 130k tanks out :p

I don't care if I die but some people here must be very blind ....
    And the only way why people can hit me is anyway because of all the Bots saboting me all the time.
    So I hope you guys start the KT on me now !
    Because all I has done was grab someone who grabed my alliance before I didn't even used war or anything.
    That confirms it. Everyone in that 1:14 group is a disgrace to the game, complete cheaters, and should never be given credibility again.

K2, Puppy, Moonlight, Lovsan, and that other faggot who cries.

• i guess we will never get to know who is controlling the multis :/ i mean noone will step forward and take the responsibility for this shit....
  • a mackum is actually personally attacking scouse people here. omfg is all i have to say. There isnt a clean tooth in the whole of sunderland and the language they speak is encrypted for retards
  • edited November 2012
    LOL!!!

I can totally see how its fishy that i posted his defense while he was getting soxed by multis, but I am not nor do I know the people behind the multis. We were talking about hansa's hit on k2 earlier and this guy got his som and sok and told us. Then 2 hours later lovsan logged on and wanted to know what was up. So I simply repeated what was told to me before. I already knew what his def was, why would I even som / sok him the second i was talking about it?

November 17, 07:30:08 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) space probed me 5 times before he hit k2
    November 17, 07:30:46 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) think his initial plan was to hit me
    November 17, 07:35:44 Inspira (2:17) wah wtf.. they NAP the uni.. we are the meatshield now XD
    November 17, 07:37:03 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) this is their way of guerilla waring
    November 17, 07:37:11 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) we are farmtargets
    November 17, 07:43:56 Inspira (2:17) pandaria please mass goons and break space :P
    November 17, 07:46:58 Preve (2:17) Space get ur sok i think is he scare u will hit him when his wls out
    November 17, 07:49:30 Preve (2:17) I think space powerless
    November 17, 07:49:44 Preve (2:17) I got his som
    November 17, 07:50:13 Preve (2:17) He use 1 wls get power, after that 2 wl hit k2
    November 17, 07:50:43 Preve (2:17) And he sent out 130k tank
    November 17, 07:51:07 Preve (2:17) Left 230k tank at home and thats all he got
    November 17, 07:51:42 Preve (2:17) He sent 130k tank and 72k tf to hit k2
    November 17, 07:56:49 Inspira (2:17) 230k tanks and powerless.. i can break :)
    November 17, 08:04:20 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) go for it :P
    November 17, 08:06:39 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) k2 should buy solars soon
    November 17, 08:14:02 Sarcasm (1:14) k2 sleeps
    November 17, 08:17:48 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) his macro should buy it!
    November 17, 09:00:35 Mists of pandaria (2:7) why is space powerless
    November 17, 09:00:37 Mists of pandaria (2:7) thats odd
    November 17, 09:14:18 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) multis
    November 17, 09:14:30 Inspira (2:17) since multies are sabo'ing him.. no one can break him even he is powerless
    November 17, 09:14:30 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) i think
    November 17, 09:14:46 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) he only has like 230k tanks home and is powerless right?
    November 17, 09:16:00 Metaverse (1:14) howdy
    November 17, 09:16:18 Metaverse (1:14) whos powerless?
    November 17, 09:16:43 Inspira (2:17) space
    November 17, 09:21:49 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) space hit k2 lov
    November 17, 09:21:57 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) send out like 130k tanks or something
    November 17, 09:23:10 Metaverse (1:14) somebody should like pk him
    November 17, 09:24:02 Sick Lil Puppy (1:14) or hit now hes powerless and has 130k tanks out :p
    November 17, 09:35:32 Mists of pandaria (2:7) is he playing powerless strategy?

====

Got nothing against you hansa, I'm not even paying any attention to this game, so would apreciate if you dont blame me. When youre using your multis to spy on our AC atleast post te whole thing instead of making me look bad :(
  • edited November 2012
    AND STOP INVOLVING ME IN THE CONSPIRACIES
  • I agree puppy

tyris admitted to me he had multis in coalition alliances and when I confronted him he said

"viva it's part of the game ""

cheater he is
  • AND STOP INVOLVING ME IN THE CONSPIRACIES
    your deeply involved, don't think people have forgotten you hitting the very conveniently suicided bot kds earlier in the round
  • edited November 2012
    AND STOP INVOLVING ME IN THE CONSPIRACIES
    So its another example of lovesans bots ?
    If he just logged on and I got probed....

And Btw. I probed you because I hoped you guys change SL didn't work but it was at least worth a run.
  • I agree puppy

tyris admitted to me he had multis in coalition alliances and when I confronted him he said

"viva it's part of the game ""

cheater he is
    lol i don't believe ty said that at all
  • The stupidity knows no bounds
  • edited November 2012
    Tyrsis is pretty shady lately. Not seen it but the things he says its like he wants to be the bad guy now.
  • I don't lie or make secret deals on this game I just war and people make up stories to discredit me.
  • yup he puts the good guy image on put I did not like him spying
    I thought the multi thing was low
    but I was not too bothered cos I had a kingdom in warpgate spying for me

but there's a big difference between having a internal spy and a multi spy which he had

cancer to the game
    very disappointed
  • I don't lie or make secret deals on this game I just war and people make up stories to discredit me.
    your full alliance makes up lies about me when they have no evidence
    even when I help you guys the accusations only become more excessive
  • You're a pretty bad troll Viva, try a little harder.

Fact is you guys are blatantly using the bot, there has been numerous times where you've posted shit and gotten soks from the bots and then say "LOL OMG WE DIDNT KNOW".

Don't know why you guys have to lie so much about it, your kills on WarpGate were largely aided by the bots, we posted news, and yet you still lie all the time about it hahah. Any legit player would have stopped helping you guys awhile ago.
  • every one knows u guys try to turn heads. and I no bots only hit will smith and nips kills on every one else including u where all done by us

intact I remember a couple of coalition players getting sabotaged by bots as well

probably tyris cos we no he's a multi
  • if i were you guys id just stop replying to this tard and wipe him and his turd alliance off the map. Anyone in a coalition with him now also deserves to be ruined.
  • AND STOP INVOLVING ME IN THE CONSPIRACIES
    your deeply involved, don't think people have forgotten you hitting the very conveniently suicided bot kds earlier in the round

you have already said it's not no one in coalition
    I think u forget what u say some times lynog
    your clutching at invisible straws
    your simply trying to stir up trouble
  • when did i say this? i said its lovsan whos alliance has been fighting alongside you. Tard
  • viva you are a idiot, and the invisible straws you say we are clutching are in fact real and we have posted news over and over how anyone follows you is a mystery. I'll be honest I would whole heartily follow dank into a war over you, even though dank is a troll he would atleast be smart enough to see logic and not deny every type of proof posted unlike you.
  • yeh cos danks cool.
    viva you are a idiot, and the invisible straws you say we are clutching are in fact real and we have posted news over and over how anyone follows you is a mystery. I'll be honest I would whole heartily follow dank into a war over you, even though dank is a troll he would atleast be smart enough to see logic and not deny every type of proof posted unlike you.
    it's not that I ignore it

it's BECAUSE IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME !!!

HOW MANY TIMES

my names not lovsan or who ever u guys think it is.stop mentioning my name with this plz
  • You are a tool viva honestly if you were a decent person at the first sign of real bot intervention into the war you would of stopped and now your alliance is gearing up in red alert to try to kill us again.

And i'm not saying it was lovsan or whoever, but if it is you aligned yourself with them, you aligned yourself with the bots in any case
  • you can ask hansa how much I have cooperated with him.

we could easy pick him off just now but it's cheating

my alliance are hitting bots so just leave us out of it

u shudder speaking to the noob tube officers not me
  • then why are you in red alert when you are just attackin bots?
  • thats like saying the other tops that aren't rhodan are only hitting bots which isn't true, spin it either way no top will more than likely hit for 30 land
  • you can not expect the uni to kill bots when warpgate lap it up and farm none napped sectors

u probably created the bots ya selves so war wud stop

dirty tactics I feel
  • so if the whole point of the ceasefire and NAPs were to clear out the multies, why are Rhodan's tops only hitting active KDs while the uni is expected to clear out the bots? :p
    m8 this is hansa and tyrsis at work

Sector state: Defensive

HAHA way to make the whole sector suffer for your shit decisions
  • you can not expect the uni to kill bots when warpgate lap it up and farm none napped sectors

u probably created the bots ya selves so war wud stop

dirty tactics I feel
    1. Targets are posted in forums, people are hitting them. Other top kingdoms are also hitting outside of naps, no top will disagree with that statement.
    2. You are a idiot why would we multi the top offenses in our own alliance to get a war to stop? The smartest course of action would be to multi YOUR tops so ours stay intact and we end war with no lead loss.
    3. Your not to sharp