Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sk.moo.lt

2»

Comments

• crash should delete this thread too, its also advertisement. Or does he actually approve this?
    Well there is a big difference between this and advertising an sk clone. This is actually a legit topic relating to the game, and forums were never heavily or over moderated.

Also, my suggestion might end the current crop of multis if what I suspect happened did so that would make this thread very useful wouldn't it?
    You mean contact kesha? yeah right that will work...
    Say what you will about Kesha, but if someone is hitchhiking on his server to use the bot he will remove them.
  • it was kesha who made it public crash
  • edited November 2012
    If it is not his friend he will cornhole them. Don't argue with Crash.
  • Crash... First hand experience? Lmao

Though Kesha is pretty civil, But you would think if he was so concerned about hitchhikers why wouldn't he simply remove the bot controls from moo?
  • I think Dank was trying to deter people from making bots tbh.

Its as easy as making bsgids, creating kingdoms, typing in the recaptchas and then building in a more automated way than SK. I dont have the time to run them, but theres already been 3 PMs from people wanting instructions so they can fight multis with multis hahaha

That 12year old who loves smoking weed, starcrusader? he was using the bot, his kingdoms all had that bot IP.

Play farmville and have bot wars, idgaf, seems better than just a couple people having access to it though
  • Lol guys, I am not really looking to argue about it.

Follow my advice and it might make a difference or don't. I'm not playing the game so it doesn't really matter either way to me.
  • Hey why dont we all go to that new game that looks like sk which name cannot be mentioned here
  • Hey why dont you retire again or did your husband leave you for being an annoying cunt so now your back here rambling shit and annoying us?
  • Hes here for the same reason I am. The NHL lockout continues :(
  • Hey why dont you retire again or did your husband leave you for being an annoying cunt so now your back here rambling shit and annoying us?
    you tokking bout me?
    you tokking bout me?
    i dont see any other retards whos husbands have left them so yeah do the math
  • good to know i annoy you, I will continue
    you tokking bout me?
    i dont see any other retards whos husbands have left them so yeah do the math
    I dunno, I think pos's may have recently split up with his boyfriend/husband, he has been a bit wound up recently.
  • edited November 2012
    Crash... First hand experience? Lmao

Though Kesha is pretty civil, But you would think if he was so concerned about hitchhikers why wouldn't he simply remove the bot controls from moo?
    Why not remove it completely and stop trashing the server? Kesha is the #1bad guy he is not civil you're a damn fool. He is directly responsible for every bot on the server. This is not debatable and you call this bot rape civil so stfu and crawl back under your rock.
  • edited November 2012
    Right... Because simply creating the bot controls and making them PUBLIC via moo obviously means Kesha is directly in control of current multis.

How could I have missed that!?

You know just cuz your too burnt out to use them don't mean anyone else with a few brain cells can't...
  • DEPRESSLANDS FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE A POWERLESS RR BUILD FOR DESTRUCTION WE ALL DOOMED!

bcart fixed

RDB AND CLICKING IS THE BANE OF OUR EXISTENCE WE ALL GONNA DIE FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND CHEATERS BE CHEATING AHHHH!

bcart fixed

OMNI FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE AN INFINITELY POWERFUL KINGDOM WITH ONLY DRAFTING SOLDIERS!

bcart fixed

SKYDRAGON FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE GHOST KDS WE ALL DOOOOMED!

bcart fixed

WE CAN ALL MAKE MULTIES ON SOME FOREIGN SITE TO KILL EVERYONE ELSE OFF! STARCHEATERS AHHHH!!!

bcart doesnt give a fuck

Maybe you guys shouldn't give a fuck either, because its a text game and only the scum who can't compete or think they can get revenge by multies are actually getting revenge. Don't fall on their level by doing the same shit they do. Forever long scum are scum. You instantly win if you are multied because people are scared. Thats about it.

The only real option what BCart could do, which would be really hilarious is do what he did before, ban ALL kingdoms that originate from lithuania. Problem solved.
  • edited November 2012
    People multi rape kingdoms for all sorts of reasons. Don't think they do it because they are scared but because some are just so shit at the game that the only way they can take out a rival is through using such methods.

And @BCart, just hurry the hell up and ban the Bot IP before next round becomes Era of the Bot.
    When Kesha ran all 500 ips *(his site can run 500 individual ips) and kept recreating round 42 or w/e. Using Beans scanner we found and archived 564 ips of kds being used to multi rape ppl. CruciferSK went as far as grouping the ip matches and using Beans ip archive we matched a lot of bots to known players. Then sent Bcart the list of Bot Ips and players caught using them and there personal Ips, Along with a fix on scanning for the multis derived from Beans scanner.

Cart implemented captcha to be triggered more frequently in response to this information -_- .He knows damn well who has controlled the bots and what ips are moo bots. He honestly just don't give a fck, maybe cuz the bots can run through captcha and vote for SK?? Hmmmm

* If you match ips using moo bots your an epic FCKin failure, we only started catching matches cuz the controllers got careless in response to uni naps and fcked up. We essentially got lucky :P
  • How do we know bcart isnt a bot run by moo?
  • adam you should stop talking, it pains me seeing everything you say is completely wrong
  • Flazer should get laid...

• Lot of good those votes do. Has anyone come here due to that site? I doubt it.
  • You are always wrong because you suck and don't know any sort of mechanics of how this game is nor the culture of the game. You shouldnt talk until you atleast play for 3 years, and even then you are only allowed one word responses
  • That sounded veteran. Well done.