Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sk.moo.lt

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
Made an account on this last night and it took a little over two minutes to figure out how to run kingdoms on it. As long as it's public, I'll help whoevers interested in using it when I'm available to help.

This was the first round Ive seen the majority of SK players support legit, honest players get their kingdoms trashed by bots. There's no sense building a kingdom when it's this easy to bot and people actually defend bots now.

Comments

• Contact Kesha and he will remove hitch hikers
  • edited November 2012
    this isnt the first round ive seen it atall, Most round me or the boys get Multi or Bot raped either a. everyone sits back and doesnt lift a finger to help. or b. they Kt us not long after like they did this round.

SK players pick and choose when to do right or wrong. When your a threat they dont give a shit how your killed aslong as you are. Your big alliances done nothing to help me or Jones this round you know why? Because most of your players wanted us dead too.

The smaller alliance tried to help though, There was reasoning behind that too. They wanted our help to fight you guys, This is why i keep my circle small and stay loyal to them nomatter. I know what to expect this way and nothing ever surprises me
  • Id rather he just turned it off haha, or kept his turtle accounts and left it at that. o
  • Can we not flood that website with million requests so it goes offline?
  • Lynog that may be true, but my friends on SK never would have been cool with multi kills regardless of which side it was on. Theres a lot of guilty people for sure and I get that, but I have definitely never seen it so blatantly obvious and supported.

Definitely new for me anyway, maybe i never paid close enough attention
  • i think it has been as bad but maybe never so blatant. What do you expect with the likes of Lovsan leading though, Then u got this Viva guy who cant even count to ten or know his alphabet
  • You being serious zeal?

Its always been like this, cant even remember the amount of times it has happened. Noone gives a fuck as long as it isnt bothering them or its helping them in their goals.

You cant be that naive to think this is all new
  • To be fair I actually feel bad for the liverpudlians now, if this is what you get every round then wow, I apoligise for helping to kill you guys in the past and I wont again.

+ Qwj has been pretty helpful lettin me kno good clubs to go to in liverpool haha.
  • You know if I had the power at the time I would of warred them for their stupidity.
  • Like lynog said, there isnt a thing on sk that suprises me or that can piss me off, been dealing with this shit for way to long now. Just gotta laugh it off
  • Crash stop deleting my thread it makes me cry :'( lol
  • Haha I thought I made it clear, I know its always been around. But its never been so widely supported, Im looking at particular people on the Uni side who are supporting it now that used to be anti-multi.

Bit more blatantly obvious and widely accepted this round, its not a piss off as much as its just reason to not dedicate a whole bunch of time to sk in the future haha
  • Haha I thought I made it clear, I know its always been around. But its never been so widely supported, Im looking at particular people on the Uni side who are supporting it now that used to be anti-multi.

Bit more blatantly obvious and widely accepted this round, its not a piss off as much as its just reason to not dedicate a whole bunch of time to sk in the future haha
    What part arent i making clear? Its always been around, and its always been so widely supported aslong as it fits in with peoples goals or its not bothering them.

• Thats a select few, this is like a good 75% of the universe that thinks its fair play. Maybe youve been playing a different SK than me for the past few years, but the number of bot-supporters has definitely grown.
  • To be fair I actually feel bad for the liverpudlians now, if this is what you get every round then wow, I apoligise for helping to kill you guys in the past and I wont again.

+ Qwj has been pretty helpful lettin me kno good clubs to go to in liverpool haha.
    make sure to go to pink if you want a good night

Its motto is "Pink to make the boys wink" because its just full of girls who go there to get lads.

Full of fanny
  • crash should delete this thread too, its also advertisement. Or does he actually approve this?
  • Id be nervous of any club Qwj suggests, theres a 50/50 chance youll be picking up a ladyboy :(
  • Ive seen Liam in there a few times.

Zeal if im not mistaken about 5 days ago in Jerkle chat you said you dont care if the bots return to Flazers kd as Qwj has it now and hes not your friend.

Isnt that the exact same mentality as your in here crying about now just on a smaller scale?

Like is said its when it suits, You cant play both sides of the fence mate, Maybe you might have a different outlook on the game after this round
  • edited November 2012
    Haha I was mostly joking, but yeah the majority ofit is my views have changed. Ive always known a friend to be multiraped pretty much every round,but theres always people wanting to defendem.

Now that a ton of people are joining in, i figure Ill help whoever wants to make a little army of their own so long as the bot is public and kesha doesnt delete their accounts. Cant make the game any worse :)
  • 100000 multies!
  • Skers will try to justify any of their choices with bullshit excuses. Its ok to kill me and the lads every round you know why? Because we are multi bot, prober, bank farmer, pyramid farmer, nigger, faggot and jew players, Ask for the evidence and you will come up with nothing. Truth is people get scared of kds/alliances and all their morales and standards go flying right out the window.
  • edited November 2012
    Scouse are dumb as shit this is what happened. They didn't want their bots killed. So they said give immunity to Kesha. Everything is the same IPvSK's so they would determine what was a Kesha bot and which are not. A normal non cheater would say kill all bots but no not these dipshits. Stop listening to Scouse and KT all known bot IPvSK. End this Kesha immunity bs or it continues. Scouse only care if the bot attacks them or you hit their bot accounts. This is obvious.
  • edited November 2012
    Dank how many times has Keshas bot killed you?

How many times has Keshas bot killed the scouser? answer :more times than ANYONE else. Ever

All the evidence points to you being in his ass pocket sucking his Lithuanian mushroom

make sure to go to pink if you want a good night

Its motto is "Pink to make the boys wink" because its just full of girls who go there to get lads.

Full of fanny
    Last time someone said to me 'this place is full of fanny' was chicagos (bout 5 years ago, proper shit) it was full of fanny, shame they were either 50+, 50 stone+ or had a face like a bulldog eatin a bowl of porridge.

Aint gonna be another one of them places is it?

• Kesha bot has not even touched me I just know giving immunity to the creator or anyone else is pure ignorance.
  • crash should delete this thread too, its also advertisement. Or does he actually approve this?
    Well there is a big difference between this and advertising an sk clone. This is actually a legit topic relating to the game, and forums were never heavily or over moderated.

Also, my suggestion might end the current crop of multis if what I suspect happened did so that would make this thread very useful wouldn't it?
  • The game really has degenerated into a breeding ground of stupidity though, there are so many ways to cheat openly/secretly.

We had a good war going on before the multis, but that shit happens. If people want to make their own multis to fight off the other multis, have at er. If kesha removes their access, sux. I dont think this is any worse than what we have now though, it left a bitter taste but now I think this is just the fairest way to do it.

Id rather everyone know about it than some casual players have it sprung up on them :p youd be surprised how many of them didnt know keshas bot was still kickin
    Well there is a big difference between this and advertising an sk clone. This is actually a legit topic relating to the game, and forums were never heavily or over moderated.

Also, my suggestion might end the current crop of multis if what I suspect happened did so that would make this thread very useful wouldn't it?
    You mean contact kesha? yeah right that will work...
  • What the bot has done is made it impossible for me to run an alliance. They are blatant when I do and farm the entire alliance. Nothing but Scouse fast food.
  • Made an account on this last night and it took a little over two minutes to figure out how to run kingdoms on it. As long as it's public, I'll help whoevers interested in using it when I'm available to help.

A little over 2 minutes

Yet dank says he couldnt figure it out and one of his FC boys spent all night looking at it and said fuck that or something along those lines

What a group of absolute retards :-))

Obviously lies, and the scousers always get multied, and who is dank always trying to point the blame at.... and which UA was founded upon multies... hmmm