Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Uni, you are fighting alongside a cheat and happy to do so?

1235»

Comments

• he really was terrible sorry mate lol
  • Dosen't matter its still an unfair advantage to kill someone with bots...
  • when you have matching I.p address please come back to me then

if bots are attacking you then maybe you guys have upset some one else

I don't cheat at all. I don't even no or even have time to sort the bots out

the kts what are chosen are due to war activity
    and the kts are not only my choice

please more on and look for another scapegoat

People arent saying its you specifically, we know who it is, Lovsan

They are saying the bots are helping you (and the other alliances at war) kill stacked kingdoms.

The problem people have is that you and the others are happy to continue this war rather than stop and deal with multies first, purely because they arent hurting your alliance.
  • when you have matching I.p address please come back to me then

if bots are attacking you then maybe you guys have upset some one else

I don't cheat at all. I don't even no or even have time to sort the bots out

the kts what are chosen are due to war activity
    and the kts are not only my choice

please more on and look for another scapegoat

People arent saying its you specifically, we know who it is, Lovsan

They are saying the bots are helping you (and the other alliances at war) kill stacked kingdoms.

The problem people have is that you and the others are happy to continue this war rather than stop and deal with multies first, purely because they arent hurting your alliance.
    In before Viva says 'BUT THERE IS NO IP MATCH'.

I think he knows exactly who it is, I think he has been telling them who to hit, I think he is completely aware of it is, but as its helping him, he will do nothing cos hes a demented little spastic.

• Ive never seen so many active legit players support bot Kts before, thats why this is new to me. Theres usually a good handful who say "this is bullshit", but now it seems nobody cares.

Thats definitely a turning point in SK, theres always been more opposition than this to the bot. Turning into danks tinfoil hat land after all, where people are starting to like the bot as long as it is on their side.
  • Dan there is no registering with this viva guy, hes from sunderland. People there only brsh their teeth once every leap year
  • Hes from sunderland?! LOL, I put his shitty English down to him being a spastic, but if hes from Sunderland then that explains it.... suppose I was half right.
  • My platform next round will be KILL VIVA even if he is in my sector
  • My platform next round will be KILL VIVA even if he is in my sector
    Yea same, just write down his IP and post it in PF at the start of next round.
  • I will hide next round lol
  • I will hide next round lol
    Go hide in some moving traffic u cunt.
  • very harsh lol
  • SET !VAR1 EVAL("var randomNumber=Math.floor(Math.random()*3600 + 1); randomNumber;")
    WAIT SECONDS={{!VAR1}}