Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Uni, you are fighting alongside a cheat and happy to do so?

Comments

• will smith 1.11

Dead dead dead
  • i'm not a leader i was making a case and there was discourse before and after said messages. But whatever dank and illy is a guy
  • My intent from the start was to disband once the war was over.

I also have plans to make a training alliance for people who want to learn how to AL and officer.
    i dnt want to seem like im hating on you Ty because i do like you, i think your a cool guy, Your clean ingame and you try hard. I just dont see how you can be teaching people about alliances etc, i cant remember a single successful alliance you have ever run. Not one. You should sharpen up on your own skills before you start trying to teach others bro. This is me being brutally honest with ye
  • Eye of the beholder.
  • edited November 2012
    How to run a successful alliance:

Delegate, and ingratiate. Don't denigrate. Don't invite hate, but do emaciate (the others).

Keep your instruction stream thin and your data stream bulky:

dat bandwidth
  • I think Tyrsis did good this round with WG/SA, not sure how much of the work he did on PKs but he was definitely the guy doing most of the organizing and reminding people about PAs missiles and such. When i made the "what makes a good AL thread", common opinion seemed to be that a good leader has a good officer core. WG/SA definitely had that.

My only criticism for Tyrsis is his attitude, it doesnt translate well on SK and comes off serious rather than joking, some people get offended ive noticed haha
  • I get offended and feel threatened lol
  • edited November 2012
    I think Tyrsis did good this round with WG/SA, not sure how much of the work he did on PKs but he was definitely the guy doing most of the organizing and reminding people about PAs missiles and such. When i made the "what makes a good AL thread", common opinion seemed to be that a good leader has a good officer core. WG/SA definitely had that.

My only criticism for Tyrsis is his attitude, it doesnt translate well on SK and comes off serious rather than joking, some people get offended ive noticed haha
    I started off doing only the PK's then when I had to run the whole war I stepped back a bit. Thanks though.
  • I personally think the alliance did a good job this war, against the whole universe a victory wasnt expected.

Also, we all know you would have stopped war given the chance to deal with multies so that automatically puts you in the good AL section.
  • ALs of the future can thank Viva for lowering the bar.
  • That bar has been laying on the ground for years.
  • We have given proof of the bots helping you in PKs and your very response shows you don't even care as long as its on your side. Your all pathetic and shit players of the game, not 1 of you deserve any respect whatsoever.
    If you did want to stop cheating you would set up NAPs and hunt down the bots simple as that. However the lack of interest you are showing is proof enough against you. If you think for a second that we would create bots to use against ourselves you must have been severely abused as a child and hate everyone.

What uni should do to regain what little honor they have left is put the war on hold. Clean out bots. Continue war. End game with some pride and never know may even come out victorious.
  • We have given proof of the bots helping you in PKs and your very response shows you don't even care as long as its on your side. Your all pathetic and shit players of the game, not 1 of you deserve any respect whatsoever.
    If you did want to stop cheating you would set up NAPs and hunt down the bots simple as that. However the lack of interest you are showing is proof enough against you. If you think for a second that we would create bots to use against ourselves you must have been severely abused as a child and hate everyone.

What uni should do to regain what little honor they have left is put the war on hold. Clean out bots. Continue war. End game with some pride and never know may even come out victorious.
  • Will Smith 1:11 multi'd multi'd multi'd and the fact Viva is taking credit should say everything anyone needs to know.
  • Will Smith 1:11 multi'd multi'd multi'd and the fact Viva is taking credit should say everything anyone needs to know.
    he's also taking credit for Nips, who was also multied after hitting Lovsan.
  • edited November 2012
    I said "Fck a uni war till the multis are removed, There small but probe farms. If we war before the majority of them are dead they will piggy back kts and unbalance wars and fck that" ~ Week 1

I think you ppl wait till its too late for the sake of controversy/drama... Go watch a soap opera or something you pack of females..

@ Viva, Did you get dropped on your head as a baby? Take to many hallucinogen's? What's your excuse bro? You are srsly posting ppl being multi raped and counting them as kills for ur coalition?!??! Incredible. News flash, The multis are doing the heavy lifting and making kills happen. For most of this war from what I can tell. You had 6 alliances worth of wls and pas and still let the multis piggy back your targets. Trash you are.

And if you or pos say "What was I supposed to do about it" It only means you are as horrible at sk as I assumed. If nothing else you don't keep the kt being multied posted and you def don't try to claim it as a kill.
  • nope so me multi wls what hit chyna and PODOLSKI ????
  • we have simply done 2 good probe kills in nips and will smith and you don't like it

get a life john u r not even in this war. no one likes you
  • edited November 2012
    K. So I'm lead to believe your brain damaged.

And ofc I'm not in a war were multis are pking ppl you FCKin moron...

I would simply stop posting if I were you, in hopes ppl might forget what took place this round and your involvement.
  • I have done nothing wrong
    stop spilling lies

show me on target what was not hit by coalition forces which died??????
  • I have done nothing wrong
    stop spilling lies

show me on target what was not hit by coalition forces which died??????
    Nips?? Will Smith?? They were both multied before you guys 'claimed' the kill which is pathetic.

Also Viva, isn't this a coincidence???

November 14, 03:51:04 Rodimus Prime (1:4) November 14, 03:50:48 Our brave kingdom Rodimus Prime (1:4) attacked Newsletter (1:9) and conquered 1,515 planets.
    November 14, 03:51:13 Rodimus Prime (1:4) how do you like thatt
    November 14, 03:51:15 Rodimus Prime (1:4) lol
    November 14, 03:51:20 Kirito (1:11) lol niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
    November 14, 03:51:27 UniqueOne (1:4) LOL
    November 14, 03:51:29 Kirito (1:11) whats the bet your the next KT lol
    November 14, 03:52:01 viva la strike (1:11) 2-18 won't join. message now u will see
    November 14, 03:52:30 viva la strike (1:11) i have a feeling bots may come to primes door step

And guess what? Rodimus gets multied.

http://pastebin.com/vF5Luaga

Your scum to this game and if you had any shred of decency you would deal with the multies rather use them. But by the looks of things you are enjoying bouncing on Lovsans cock too much and thinking you are a great war leader cos you have a multi army on your side.

• Viva has no credibility, hes a lie and a cheat and gets off over it and pos just likes to suck his cock.

I cant believe the Uni is actually putting up with this shit, it just goes to show how low this game has sunk.

The war was fun up till Viva's bots joined the fray, now all he's saying is "oh now that your losing you are crying" i bet you'd do the exact same if you were in this situation.
    Instead of it being about who has won or who is winning you have turned it into a disgrace and a laughing-stock. The Uni has no pride if they continue to let this happen. Also dank if you are so against cheating you wouldnt put up with this shit, surely even you think what is happening is a disgrace. In round 43 you even created bots to fight bots to prove you are against them yet here you are now happily siding with them just so you can farm... disgraceful.
  • I simply have no link to bots

so me a I.p match??????

want what happened to prime was not me.

the uni are doing a good job and have been from day one

I remember you guys pk on biohazard. I did not call you cheats

it's basically double standards

and it would not surprise me if it was Hansa who was cheating
    just to get ppl to turn against us

it won't work you

stack sectors
    farm and bash

simple
  • So you think its hansa arsoning himself daily, multing Rodimus Prime, multied nips, multied will smith and multied billygunn??

Please tell me you are joking and you are not that stupid.

We are not saying you are matching IPs, but if this is nothing to do with you surely for the good of the game you will want to help kill the bots? oh wait no... they are helping you so you wont do shit like the little pussyhole you are.
  • Dude there is proof that the bots are the ones helping you PK you hide behind the words that they arent being controlled by you well by them hitting and probing the KT's YOU set is you controlling them are you fucking stupid.

The PKs we did were us and us alone no bots were used, we have thread to prove this, you on the otherhand have bots helping you we have posted proof of this yet your too dumb to read it.

You're a cheat.
  • when you have matching I.p address please come back to me then

if bots are attacking you then maybe you guys have upset some one else

I don't cheat at all. I don't even no or even have time to sort the bots out

the kts what are chosen are due to war activity
    and the kts are not only my choice

please more on and look for another scapegoat

• edited November 2012
    Also dank if you are so against cheating you wouldnt put up with this shit, surely even you think what is happening is a disgrace.
    I've been over this. These guys have called me every name in the book. They have destroyed my alliances from the inside out with these bots. I have gone from #1 alliance to completely farmed in a single night as in that Pitbull war. I have lost several friends by fighting with them. Nobody cared. I trashed a UA I ran for ten years because everyone was a damn spy. They run around saying complete lies to besmirch me. People think I cheat every round and smoke meth now which is far from true. I am a family man. I have stood here practically alone unwaivering that the bot is bad. Now they get hit with one and say all the things I have been saying all along. Should I care enough to assist them as they scream I am a worthless shit builder? In their own words I am a fake that can do nothing. If anyone wanted me to help they would have stopped Lynog and HG from talking. All I see is red. Mdk. They tried to take my UA and write me out of its history. I do not like them I refuse to help them. I'll tell you what I am doing. Throwing every legit obstacle into their path while they fight for air.
  • Viva, read this VERY carefully.

The bots are all 6D ips, they will NOT match you for fuck sake.

Your last like 5 kills have all been hit by bots/multis, and all our tops are getting multied.

Wether or not you have anything to do with it is irrelevant, the fact its the uni vs us and we are getting hit by bots, and you are doing NOTHING about it is the problem.

Before you reply, read what I just wrote, then read it again and get it into your spastic skull that you are a fucking mong for sitting here ignoring the fact the bot IS controlled by your side and you are doing nothing about it.

I actually think you are just as bad as the bot owner, because your side is letting them do this.
  • isnt the IPvSK2: 858-4D-A1-6D the same IP used in the kesha bots the program known as MOO the EXACT same program pos used in order to make fake screenshots to prove WG kds were macro'ing?

Bit suss how pos and viva are fuck buddies and both have a grudge with WG? Its rather surprising pos can actually hear what viva has to say when he has his cock down his throat.

sure viva may not be the one controlling the bots personally but he is the one giving them the targets.
  • War active? And you pk Will Smith?? LOL that's great! He's probably THE least active war kd...